EreVos vs the World

DeletedUser

what other wars? you napped cbtf, the and have an alliance with beyond.

BD isn't at war with you... which warS are you talking about?

DeletedUser

what other wars? you napped cbtf, the and have an alliance with beyond.

BD isn't at war with you... which warS are you talking about?

not wars as such (sorry to but in oj) basic elimination of players, as you know not every village is a clean take, and smaller tribes, but as you already know, smaller tribes are more stubborn to remove like a stain on a white shirt so gotta put it in a hot wash :icon_razz:

:scout::cata::ram:

DeletedUser

so why is this brought up if it's just random players? You're not honestly suggesting you are coordinating on a tribal lvl vs random smalltime players? Most of which have what: 1-5 villages max? (villages worth talking about)

Which leads me to the question: why is it referred to as a war.

The facts are simple: you have atm no other wars going on but the one with Awaken. You are napped on all sides xcept for the BD side and the one opposite to it. Awaken is tiny, miniscule in comparison to you guys ... so really: you shouldn't be posting any excuses as to why it still exists (or just Verin for that matter). You should be kicking ass right about now.

DeletedUser

I cannot believe Awakn2 and WeRise were even brought into the stats discussion lol!

Side 1:
Tribes: Awakn2 WeRise
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Wow! It's a tie.

As for EreVos and Guards vs Awaken forever... don't you think even though we've been fighting on and off since February that quoting forever is a touch biased?

How about this for "forever stats"?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Verin Sedai

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 38
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 75,953
Side 2: 201,422
Difference: 125,469

image.php

Look you guys are beating me. You have taken almost every village I ever had and it has only taken just over three months.

As we can see in the next graphs I have had a pretty rough month...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Verin Sedai

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1,031
Difference: 1,011

image.php

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 28
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 116,897
Side 2: 6,454,131
Difference: 6,337,234

image.php

Side 1: 56,534
Side 2: 152,078
Difference: 95,544

image.php

The weirdest thing about that is that you got 28 villages from me this past month but if you check TWstats you'll see the most villages I've ever had at once is 21. This is because you take them, I take them back... rinse and repeat.

Its also worth pointing out Awaken really arent the only focus of our tribe. There are a lot of other wars being fought. If they were our only point of attack then they would last a minute but seeing as we are looking and fighting in other areas is there really any rush??

Would this be the war against the sat and inactive Guards members?

Side 1:
Tribes: Guards
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 85
Difference: 82

image.php

Side 1: 16,845
Side 2: 710,654
Difference: 693,809

image.php

You've actually "beaten" your own academy with greater success than you've beaten Awaken in "forever". Could that be because they don't fight back?

DeletedUser66411

Verin I have great respect for you as a player but in all honesty, recruiting every red dot you see within 5 ks really doesn't help your tribes rep

DeletedUser

Well one small section of our tribe is currently at war with BOOT. Yes they are not a top ten tribe but when there are around 12 of us fighting their entire tribe ( who are actually 2nd in k33) it takes a bit of effort. As that is where I am fighting and where my villages are i consider it a war. Sorry if the fact 2 tribes fighting eachother doesnt constitute a war in your world but that does in mine mate.....

DeletedUser

Ah... so way back in February, when Verin called EreVos attacking her tribe and being counterattacked a war, all the 'Vossies piled on saying it wasn't because it was only a few of their members. But a handful of 'Vossies piling on BOOT, is... please clarify.

DeletedUser

Verin I have great respect for you as a player but in all honesty, recruiting every red dot you see within 5 ks really doesn't help your tribes rep

I'm sorry you feel that way but despite the many attempts Awaken made at diplomacy with CBTF and CBTF-D. (we were assured long ago we had a NAP with CBTF which is not the case)

While your tribes were fighting EreVos and we were fighting EreVos we tried to ally with you and were rejected. Also several times while you were supposed to be fighting EreVos our leadership had to ask Concrete to get a CBTF player or CBTF-D player to stop trying to nobleMomax2008. LionSkyLegend of CBTF nobled Momax shortly after you guys ceased being hostile with EreVos and long before our new recruitment of those who didn't successful merge with your family or the EreVos family.

Not meaning to be contrary about this but we also have not recruited any player in the last week to any K on which we have not already had at least one longstanding Awaken player since back in March or earlier. On some Ks we just went from one member to many, but we haven't branched into any new territory. If you'd like proof of that I'll back track through TW Stats and get our by K listings from our inception to March.

Macready08

I'm sorry you feel that way but despite the many attempts Awaken made at diplomacy with CBTF and CBTF-D. (we were assured long ago we had a NAP with CBTF which is not the case)

While your tribes were fighting EreVos and we were fighting EreVos we tried to ally with you and were rejected. Also several times while you were supposed to be fighting EreVos our leadership had to ask Concrete to get a CBTF player or CBTF-D player to stop trying to nobleMomax2008. LionSkyLegend of CBTF nobled Momax shortly after you guys ceased being hostile with EreVos and long before our new recruitment of those who didn't successful merge with your family or the EreVos family.

Not meaning to be contrary about this but we also have not recruited any player in the last week to any K on which we have not already had at least one longstanding Awaken player since back in March or earlier. On some Ks we just went from one member to many, but we haven't branched into any new territory. If you'd like proof of that I'll back track through TW Stats and get our by K listings from our inception to March.

Rather than back track in TwStats about you’re Territory and expansion. Take a quick look at the Times and Dates in relation to LionSkyLegend trying to noble Momax2008 and the time and Date he was kicked from the tribe. You will find there the same or close since that is the reason he was kicked. You may also mail Programerandrew in game to ask as he is the one that carried this out.

DeletedUser

hmm erevos v guards no thats called absorbing the dead wood that was placed there every tribe does it not for stat padding either,

also considering most the time until this week you as a tribe have mainly been fighting 2 players and yes the 3 villages your tribe took were reinstated to our hands (1 cross noble doesnt count ) so its 25-2 from 2 players. enough said

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Ph0b0s theshearjoy

Side 2:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 304
Difference: 172

image.php

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 692,859
Side 2: 803,309
Difference: 110,450

image.php

Side 1: 108,664
Side 2: 12,147
Difference: 96,517

image.php

DeletedUser

thought i best just add some forever stats for you as well, and before we get the big tribe little tribe argument etc etc the stats show who did the best yes it wasnt in one night but hey sometimes the cake tastes better if you eat it slowly

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,143
Side 2: 304
Difference: 1,839

image.php

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 17
Difference: 54

image.php

Side 1: 11,553,669
Side 2: 803,309
Difference: 10,750,360

image.php

Side 1: 397,409
Side 2: 84,652
Difference: 312,757

image.php

DeletedUser

Ah... so way back in February, when Verin called EreVos attacking her tribe and being counterattacked a war, all the 'Vossies piled on saying it wasn't because it was only a few of their members. But a handful of 'Vossies piling on BOOT, is... please clarify.

i say any battle where more than one player versus more than one player is technically a war, you could get technical and call it a battle, battle war same thing but the way we operate is in small groups against tribes, the only time its the whole tribe v another is dependent on the size of the war/battle or whatever.

at the time all the "vossies" were responding to a very good pnp and were simply pointing out it wasn't EreVos v awaken it was a handfull of players versus verin and her tribe who were, emphasis on were, around her at the time,

as it stands as most of there new recruits and past recruits happen to be right next door to our villages they continue to be nobled,

so to summerise it isnt such a big deal

DeletedUser

so why is this brought up if it's just random players? You're not honestly suggesting you are coordinating on a tribal lvl vs random smalltime players? Most of which have what: 1-5 villages max? (villages worth talking about)

Which leads me to the question: why is it referred to as a war.

The facts are simple: you have atm no other wars going on but the one with Awaken. You are napped on all sides xcept for the BD side and the one opposite to it. Awaken is tiny, miniscule in comparison to you guys ... so really: you shouldn't be posting any excuses as to why it still exists (or just Verin for that matter). You should be kicking ass right about now.

sorry for the multiple posts btw :icon_eek:

it was brought up as they allied with ~LOW~ _DS_ and every other tribe apart from cbtf to have operations against us what there role was in that alliance i dont know but after months of leaving them alone due to that act we re attacked, and as i pointed out somewhere for every member who we make quit or restart they recruit 2 to replace them not an excuse, just an observation of more orange dots apearing

DeletedUser

As joy states, we as a tribe are at war with BOOT yet we allow one section to deal with a tribe. There is no need to use players that are 60+ hours away to attack a tribe. Would it only be a war if everyone in the tribe attacked??? By your reasoning no one has been in a war at all because its ever everyone(unless your in a tiny tribe). There are hundreds or EreVos villages fighting with hundreds of BOOT villages. Surely thats a war???

Im only using BOOT as an example as its the region im in control of. There are things like this going on in all the other sections of the tribe so yes we are at war with more than Awaken (or again are we at war as im not involved so therefore does it just become a battle).

Look at the confusion you have caused......

DeletedUser

Just found out today, that with no official declaration of war and after having been lied to and told we had no diplomacy that CBTF do have us set as enemy.

I don't think this really belongs in this thread though... I will have to begin a new one if we are going to discuss EreVos, Guards, CBTF and CBTF-D all piling on Awaken (like 4 pro football teams tackling the local peewee team).

DeletedUser

aha, so you are at war with Boot. Who are also at war with THE and therefore surrounded by enemies. Nice on you, but it still doesn't detract even one inch from the retardedness that it takes you so long to tackle Awaken.

Also you said: warS, meaning multiple wars other then Awaken. Who else are you warring?

DeletedUser

We were at war with BOOT a long long time before THE. The BOOT war began when EreVos absorbed my old tribe F.L.(forsaken legion who were ranked 2 in k33 at the time) many months ago. We cannot help it if THE targetted BOOT while they had most of their defensive troops on out front. You shouldnt use that against us.

Ill allow other members of my tribe to discuss who they are fighting if they chose to. All im worried about right now is that the war im fighting in K33 with my band is a war we are winning.

DeletedUser

I wasn't discussing past wars of Erevos. I was discussing current wars. At current the situation is such that Boot is surrounded on all sides and struggling to stay afloat. The targetting boot is very relevant as it means the pressure on you guys from them is a lot less then it would be otherways thus freeing up tribal resources to be invested elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Just found out today, that with no official declaration of war and after having been lied to and told we had no diplomacy that CBTF do have us set as enemy.

I don't think this really belongs in this thread though... I will have to begin a new one if we are going to discuss EreVos, Guards, CBTF and CBTF-D all piling on Awaken (like 4 pro football teams tackling the local peewee team).

To my understanding there mate you were an are recruiting most of all the players we have been booting for simply being leachers or ppl that were going yellow and red all the time without so much as a word or will you sit me.

Also we even went as far as to find out who maybe spoke different languages so we could have ppl interpurt if some of those didn't understand when we were asking them what was up.

So to make it easier for us we marked you as a red dot so we know who all your recruiting in our area from us. Cause after all we were planning on nobling them it just so happens there in your tribe now. Sorry if were not going to post a war dec over this but it's pretty lame if you ask me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't think this topic is any longer valuable, it clearly outdated.

If it was mine, I would have suggested closing it or removing it by the mods but it's not my right.

Myself, I wouldn't bother replying more and I would rather have it die in the archives.