Erm, :S Can i Come Back?

DeletedUser

I was talking to Althalos. I said all that was needed to describe the situation. Why should I detail a story for unacknowledged listeners?

so they acknowledge the situation? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't try to grasp some of the glory.

Hmmm, You tell me for trying to grasp glory?

Why do you have wizzy on your siggy? You dont own, play or even co-play that account :icon_neutral:

wizzydizzy today at 16:40
I am not crimsoni, and he never played this account; he was just lying on the public forums , like he always does...

All lies. Now go jump into you huge ego, And run away.

-Ani

theoneyoucantstand

*Cough Cough* Hai means hello in japanese. (Just putting that out there, I saw the firts page).

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, You tell me for trying to grasp glory?

Why do you have wizzy on your siggy? You dont own, play or even co-play that account :icon_neutral:

All lies. Now go jump into you huge ego, And run away.

-Ani
It is a simple joke. One that you are obviously unable to comprehend. I have no ego bigger than what I can defend. Maybe you should get a harness on that mouth, before it gets you in bigger trouble than you can maintain. :)

DeletedUser

It is a simple joke. One that you are obviously unable to comprehend. I have no ego bigger than what I can defend. Maybe you should get a harness on that mouth, before it gets you in bigger trouble than you can maintain. :)

Meh,

Pm me your Real Account and if we are close then il take you on.

DeletedUser59335

pm me your w20 account and if we are close then i will take you in one on one...

*defending crimm*

Just go away, delete the account and go.