Erm, :S Can i Come Back?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My mouth drools for you. :icon_rolleyes:

You in fact didn't co-found BANNED with Joker. Don't try to grasp some of the glory. You're a pathetic excuse for a player. You were running BANNED into the ground.

Give me your account name and I'll get one half of the points of your account just so I can shove it in your face as I rim you.

DeletedUser50694

You in fact didn't co-found BANNED with Joker. Don't try to grasp some of the glory. You're a pathetic excuse for a player. You were running BANNED into the ground.

Give me your account name and I'll get one half of the points of your account just so I can shove it in your face as I rim you.

I like!

DeletedUser

Says the person who got dizzy on skype and was never heard from again:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You in fact didn't co-found BANNED with Joker.
We both had our own premades, Less than 2hours into the world joker asked us to merge into you which was hug! at the time to form BANNED.

Don't try to grasp some of the glory.
Meh, If its mine to take, Why Not?

You were running BANNED into the ground.
Well, We all stayed active i believe, Much better than most of the tribe going inactive and KBC Having to break away with the active members into care! which happened while you was around.

Give me your account name and I'll get one half of the points of your account just so I can shove it in your face as I rim you
Well there is a problem with that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

athalos who are you?
this makes 2 of us who moved from w11 to 20... i quit 20 tough...
:)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We both had our own premades, Less than 2hours into the world joker asked us to merge into you which was hug! at the time to form BANNED. Meh, If its mine to take, Why Not?
Here is your list of great, radical things you did that makes you think you have a right to claim 'co-founder': 1. You managed to get Joker to distrust you. 2. Got kicked from the tribe. 3. Came back and earned Joker's trust again. 4. Left, and gave me charge 5. Came back at 600 points or so while everyone else was at 2 or 3 villages then. 6. Tried to claim glory to all of the work I did while you were away. 7. The tribe turned on you. 8. Kicked out again.

Boy, you're a wonderful co-founder.

Well, We all stayed active i believe, Much better than most of the tribe going inactive and KBC Having to break away with the active members into care! which happened while you was around.
You weren't there over half of the time. I lead the tribe while you were gone. If anybody had the right and would want to bare the shame of saying they made BANNED work, then it would be me. I stabilized the tribe after Joker disbanded and taunted it. I made all of the decisions and did diplomacy work. I also never showed you where most of the tribe spoke up before you came back and told me to stay leader; maybe thats shows how pathetic you are.
You must have forgotten that I was one of the first people to come up with the idea to leave BANNED and make a new tribe. The sole purpose was because most of the recruits you picked being almost complete noobs.

Well there is a problem with that :)
Alright. I know enough already.
Answers in bold. Get out of my forums.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I remember you being there when the new tribe was discussed and supporting it, but not having the idea for it. You tried to get us to use a certain name, though:icon_razz:

Oh, and don't ignore me, noob!

DeletedUser59335

I remember you being there when the new tribe was discussed and supporting it, but not having the idea for it. You tried to get us to use a certain name, though:icon_razz:

Oh, and don't ignore me, noob!

meh miss 8nsk8n :icon_cry:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I suggested it before anybody did, but it was more intended as a practical joke not a real concept. Counts in George Bush's eyes.

8nSk8n is too powerful of a name for a world like W20. Hulk couldn't even handle it.

DeletedUser

ummm TBS did a good majority of the work, he was the one keeping us active(remember the spam wars?), keeping us signing into IRC and so on.(I miss mafia wars :icon_cry:) After TBS, KBK step up and took Banned over, he noticed that banned wasn't going to make it, and then somehow he with 8-9 other left and had some members from that 1 K35 tribe join to make care. Care and Hug!(wizzydizzy's tribe) later merged to make Hulk(care, kong, or whatever else you called.)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ummm TBS did a good majority of the work, he was the one keeping us active(remember the spam wars?), keeping us signing into IRC and so on.(I miss mafia wars :icon_cry:) After TBS, KBK step up and took Banned over, he noticed that banned wasn't going to make it, and then somehow he with 8-9 other left and had some members from that 1 K35 tribe join to make care. Care and Hug!(wizzydizzy's tribe) later merged to make Hulk(care, kong, or whatever else you called.)
Get your facts straight. I didn't mention TBS, because I deemed it unnecessary. TBS did nothing in my side of the work. TBS fled. TBS lost vision of a better BANNED. TBS fought against any good concepts KBK or I had. I did all of the planning for BANNED in the beginning, kept in touch with every tribe we had relations with, dealt with issues TBS couldn't even comprehend, and I never once put BANNED in a scenario where it was left undefended. TBS basically plotted against the future of BANNED. KBK and I tried to revolutionize BANNED into something better, and it was stopped once TBS whined saying that we were 'destroying BANNED's image." TBS, a good leader, but only for the newbs who he was friends with; like you.

KBK didn't realize anything to that affect. Ricky, Air, and I were the ones devising the plans. KBK was away on vacation at the time. Maybe you just have a distorted perception, or maybe you are just that ignorant. Either way, don't open your mouth where you are unacknowledged in.