Errr, so... (AKA, I don't bite much, I swear!)

DeletedUser

Very true. Or any other number of various scenarios, but yours is probably the best so far.

DeletedUser

Haha it seems you are all trying to figure this out. Well did it occur to you, that even though the keys are inside the car, all the doors are shut, and the windows are up and completely fine.

That maybe the guy is in a convertable with the roof down, and was shot from above?

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha it seems you are all trying to figure this out. Well did it occur to you, that even though the keys are inside the car, all the doors are shut, and the windows are up and completely fine.

That maybe the guy is in a convertable with the roof down, and was shot from above?
Other scenarios work too. :p

Anyway, wouldn't it be possible that the bullet went through the guy if he was shot from above, and then damaged the car anyway? :lol:

(Sorry, I like poking holes in things. :p)

DeletedUser100696

Would you rather be 99 cents or 1 dollar?

If you had a gun with two bullets and you were in a room with Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, and Brittney Spears and they were all singing, who would you shoot?

DeletedUser

Skyrim looks like it's going to be rather impressive, I just hope they don't do the same Morrowind - Oblivion downgrade in terms of options.

If you had a gun with two bullets and you were in a room with Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, and Brittney Spears and they were all singing, who would you shoot?

err.. a dollar, at least I would be a whole unit!

How long am I stuck in the room? Probably the first two, Britney can at least sing.

DeletedUser

If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too ?

DeletedUser100750

I can wait to get skyrim it comes out November 11th right?

Also are you getting it, and if so what station?

DeletedUser100696

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

DeletedUser

I'm using both bullets to make sure Rebecca is a goner....

DeletedUser

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, how do you manage to quit while you are ahead ?

DeletedUser

There is a house it has 4 walls a floor and a ceiling with no windows or doors. In this house there is a table with a mirror on it. There is a man in the house, how does he get out?

DeletedUser

Did you notice I stopped asking questions?

What's your favorite lumber distributor?

DeletedUser

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, how do you manage to quit while you are ahead ?

Winners never quit till they win. Once they have won, they can quit.

There is a house it has 4 walls a floor and a ceiling with no windows or doors. In this house there is a table with a mirror on it. There is a man in the house, how does he get out?

I've heard this one lots of times, but I can never quite remember the wording. It's something like:

He looks into the mirror and takes what he saw, with the saw he cuts the table in half, two halves make a (w)hole and he climbs out of the hole.

Did you notice I stopped asking questions?

What's your favorite lumber distributor?

No, but yes, in retrospect. I must say I have never had cause to contact nor make use of any lumber distributor.

DeletedUser

Petn, have you ever, in any possible way, lied to a direct superior on TribalWars?
(Don't worry, I won't ask about what^^)