Erupt

DeletedUser

I hereby declare that ERUPT are a bunch of noobs. My main acc is on w60, so I decided to turtle w61 and see what happened.

Neither of these two members bothered to scout me, if they had, they would have saved a bunch of troops:

So after defending the following two nukes and train:

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/7ee401d45ea050d48bcae918add09455

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/d689275577ac3b94b69e2c24aeba46c9

There was a noble train after this, split over EIGHT seconds, but I dont have prem so can't post all the reports (I defended all attacks)

It took a further 3 full nukes before they took me down, and I'm still here.

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/2ddf36d8c6c8b40300b4df97ed1088a4

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/253eb8e79bcd9f996030dcc930631a02

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/2b5505b7c64b8a457c98a2070c8e7bff

The train following was split over 3 seconds, and could have been sniped, but I decided to kill off his 3 nukes instead.

These two erupt members showed that they don't know how to: Scout, build nukes properly, send a train, send proper clearing attacks, pick targets properly (I'm in the middle of the cluster of a different ERUPT member who would not be happy about anyone else nobling me)

I predict ERUPT's demise in a matter of time.

DeletedUser104070

oooh oooh oooh i know lets base a whole tribe on the actions of two players. So a tribe east is warring must be amazing cause one of their players took a village off of one of us (even though we've taken 60+ vills off his/her tribe mates)

Shit thread is shit...

Nice turtling btw :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm, turtle gets his shell broken so he posts that the guys that broke his shell are noobs.

Troll much there turtle?

troll-pleasedontfeedthetrolls-Optimized_2.jpg

DeletedUser

Surely the fact that a tribe contains such deadwood is not a good sign? You cant say that nothing can be inferred from this?

DeletedUser

Surely the fact that a tribe contains such deadwood is not a good sign? You cant say that nothing can be inferred from this?

I can and I do.

I am in ERUPT, does that mean that I send 8 second noble trains? I guess I do.

This turtle got his shell broken, and can't get over it.

DeletedUser

Stop the presses! Someone sent a poorly timed train, and some offensive troops died! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92753

I can only imagine the morale of a 120k player versus one who can still call militia :icon_eek:

I am quite impressed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

indeed, better to take out turtles now than when they have 50 villages, with all of them full with D. also, whats the point in sending a sub-second train when you only have one village? surely if your cleared you cant exactly do much

DeletedUser92753

indeed, better to take out turtles now than when they have 50 villages, with all of them full with D. also, whats the point in sending a sub-second train when you only have one village? surely if your cleared you cant exactly do much

Cancel snipe. Not unheard of

And sending sub-second is so easy its just good policy to be cautious.

sir maleagant

Cancel snipe. Not unheard of

True, but barb-bouncing is more common and reliable.

The only thing I see that is questionable in these attacks is indeed targetselection. A simple scouting would have shown that the village is not worth nobling considering its size and troopcount.

DeletedUser

buahahahahahahahah . wakakakakkakakakaka. gyahahahahhahah. before you attack some one. use your brain . its my opinion . you ?

yea yea he is have 1 village 3k point and full defense . but why they attack you with full force . for the revenge or what ?? i can see they still newbie the game tribal , so they attack you not use scout .but full forces.just 1 village 3k point and they not learning moril the game . wakakakakakaka. its funny

DeletedUser

Update, he resent 2 nobles at me, but again, being a noob miscalculated the loyalty increase, so I'm still here.

I wonder how long this painfully inefficient nobling of me will take..

DeletedUser45880

They are the worst tribe ever they are in the middle of trying to OP me but they haven't made it very well considering they have the nobles with 9 hours apart so that gives me enough time to send all my defence to stack 1 village pull it back and stack another they are crap.

DeletedUser

Update:

He sent yet another noble at me 7th I think, this time he got unlucky. Loyalty dropped from 22 to 2.

This is so slow, La Flama Blanca on world 60 took 10 villages in under a minute, this guy takes at least 3 days to noble a single one.

DeletedUser

2 TBS players sent poorly timed trains at me as well, but it doesn't mean TBS is a bad tribe, they have some good players(Finishco)

The last train:
Moonlight Kingdom today at 22:29:21:428 4:25:53
Moonlight Kingdom today at 22:29:27:437 4:25:59
Moonlight Kingdom today at 22:29:32:946 4:26:04
Moonlight Kingdom today at 22:29:39:859 4:26:11