Erupt

DeletedUser

Shame i have around 200 cats only, mostly for fakes and catting Rally point

Thats smart why not use rams for faking? :| Last time i played many moons ago Rams were cheaper... Whats the point of catting a rally point? I hope you dont do it prior to nobling a village because that would just be awkward

DeletedUser99154

Thats smart why not use rams for faking? :| Last time i played many moons ago Rams were cheaper... Whats the point of catting a rally point? I hope you dont do it prior to nobling a village because that would just be awkward

That made me Lol :D

DeletedUser

In this world

bonfire = 100% for cats in offensive.

better use them for catting enemies building than used them for supporting and like 10x deff in other world! :eek:

dude i think you need to re-study the items power,dont stick with the old one.

Shame i have around 200 cats only, mostly for fakes and catting Rally point and sometimes statue! :cool:

Havent played on a wep world in over 3 years, my bad.

DeletedUser

Youve never used cats for your defense before? what a rookie.

I are teh n00b....because when I build defense, I prefer using things that are actually good at defending. You know, spears, swords, HC....and that's really about it lol.

DeletedUser94160

Thats smart why not use rams for faking? :|
Because Its better to get Yellow Reports and some damage than getting always Red report!

Bold
I need more iron for other troops like :axemen:/:swordsman:/:heavycavalry:/:lightcavalry:

Underline:
To prevent sniping from same village/ for sure backtiming... without rally point,you cant send any troops in time, that's the idea, In tw, even milisec is count.

Statue
Just to annoy ppl and prevent them from fast recruiting TW-Superman in the attack village!. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bye Bye Erupt, was nice knowing you, too bad you can't stay longer. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99154

Erupt going down..yes
But wasp didn't 'sting' us.
Some of us decided it was better for us in the long run to move on from erupt and find a tribe that isn't surrounded from all sides by 4 of the top 5 tribes.
Location was the problem for Erupt..we couldn't grow without getting into a major war with east, wasp and Gians. We would have got destroyed so it was time to move on.
Wasp seemed like the best option so the best of us went there...

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is This going to be East's map a few weeks from now?

Either way great move for both WASP and Erupt.

DeletedUser98628

Some of us from erupt decided to ditch everyone else and the noble what used to be their friends until yesterday... Erupt was a big mistake...

DeletedUser

Some of us from erupt decided to ditch everyone else and the noble what used to be their friends until yesterday... Erupt was a big mistake...

Lets just say Inderpal Singh isnt know for sticking with his tribe:icon_redface: