Escape, 2nd to 1 Mil, and a guide to grass roots tribe building.

• Thread starter It Will All Be Mine
  • Start date

DeletedUser121237

What's the over/under on JEDI disbanding today? And who is running the betting pool?

I'd like to bet and make some quick cash for PP. OBEY is threatening to kick me since I only spent 15k this week, far below the tribe average...

DeletedUser119841

Oh I do love me some good stats.

Like these?

e0S8zs4ARx62Dr7MVkBYjg.png
rvpvnpcmT9qN8ODquw9dmQ.png

It Will All Be Mine

What can I say? I'm not going to sit and stack/snipe for a guy that quits a day into a friendly bar room brawl.I wouldn't expect anyone to do that long term.

I misjudged the quality and commitment of a new joining, gave him the resources he needed to be successful, worked with him in that vision, and he quits after a few hundred in-comings, dumping the sit on his leadership. Big disappointments all around. I make no excuses for it.

Both Escape and SBAD have learned a lot about each other since.

Last edited:

universal thought

jedi vs wet fight for k44

escape defends k45

vape fights for k54

obey continues to be pussies and plot surprise ops
thanks for getting your bitch tribe involved early without too much prodding from me. rumor has it w96 will be won before w95

apujanata

Reaction score
What can I say? I'm not going to sit and stack/snipe for a guy that quits a day into a friendly bar room brawl.I wouldn't expect anyone to do that long term.

I misjudged the quality and commitment of a new joining, gave him the resources he needed to be successful, worked with him in that vision, and he quits after a few hundred in-comings, dumping the sit on his leadership. Big disappointments all around. I make no excuses for it.

Both Escape and SBAD have learned a lot about each other since.

This world’s fake limit is a blessing. Easier to manage. May not even reach 1000 incoming in the end game.

How many hundreds was it ? 100 ? 400 ? 900 ?

DeletedUser66411

This world’s fake limit is a blessing. Easier to manage. May not even reach 1000 incoming in the end game.

How many hundreds was it ? 100 ? 400 ? 900 ?
This world as the same fake limit as the other fake limit worlds does it not? Thousands even 10's of thousands of incomings are still quite common on fake limit worlds during tribe ops.

universal thought

actually "bitch tribe" means you care enough about them to give them a collar. you're just gonna use them then internal them