Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

honestly...i cant say it enough. that is the worst meme attempt i have ever...ever seen in my life.

i hope you know your mom and dad are definitely disappointed in you.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
honestly...i cant say it enough. that is the worst meme attempt i have ever...ever seen in my life.

i hope you know your mom and dad are definitely disappointed in you.

Obviously he's busy leading the word-encompassing coalition against Obey. As duke of Escape he doesn't even seem to have time to answer my posts. Given how busy he is, that must be the best thing he could post on these externals.

Michael Corleone.

Obviously he's busy leading the word-encompassing coalition against Obey. As duke of Escape he doesn't even seem to have time to answer my posts. Given how busy he is, that must be the best thing he could post on these externals.
its about time someone would attempt. this is easy world for obey from outsiders perspective. good luck in fight but if their meme skills are like their tw skills u wont need the luck

It Will All Be Mine

Come get your answers h0lly, I havn't rolled around in the mud with you since the glory days of w30 and running with pajjy's crew.

What were the tribes back then, like ctrl & alt vs ham!? BH & RAM vs phoenx? It all blurs together. Been forever.

DeletedUser121425

It's sad to see he couldn't be bothered to do a proper pnp for the most important war yet

Well of course IWABM couldn't be bothered to make a proper one. We all know Obey are pieces of trash... and you don't make PnP for trash, right? ;) At least Bujok was a step above trash tier and clearly deserved theirs.

:D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Come get your answers h0lly, I havn't rolled around in the mud with you since the glory days of w30 and running with pajjy's crew.

Oh? You're someone I know? 0o interesting. I don't remember much from W30, but I do remember Pajuno, great guy.

Seems you don't remember me either though, I'm not that great of a player to challenge someone twice my size IG. Though most of that seems like easy caps and internals...

Either way, guess I was right to point out your duplicity?

It Will All Be Mine

In my defense, it's mostly barbs at this point.

Time will answer the rest of your questions.

DeletedUser66411

Oh I was planning on doing one, but just like bujok! i was waiting on stats. I don't like posting pnp threads without some form of stats to show.

OBEY started opping us about 48hours ago. I merely put the ingame up in order to track pending caps. I was in fact hoping that they would post one, as I have missed Nest on the externals for quite sometime (though he has understandable reasons to having dialed back so much). After all, aggressor has rights to pnp.

I'm still waiting for half my tribe to leave and join obey like they've been saying for weeks, Red Cup is definitely trying hard for a few people.
Or for that merger with WLDD into OBEY, or their secret alliance with WET. Or or or.
I've found OBEY in every cookie jar from here to Amsterdam. Trying to undermine escape with politics and never with nukes.
They've got a couple bites, but it doesn't matter.
You guys gonna prove you can kill a tribe that doesn't just immediately roll over like all your previous enemies?
Or are we gonna embarrass your entire tribe? Cause ya'lls op on turtle bear is disgustingly bad. Good thing you recruited the amigos though, they're helping Toka and Love so much.
You even got one of your best players to jump ship already, xMachinez is loving all those in comings I hear. Great way to treat your tribemates!

The madness I'm seeing over there is...inspiring. But don't worry, we have just what you guys need. A cure. Just relax, our doctors will be visiting your villages soon.

Good read. I love a good laugh. This is what the forums are for.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
He was kicked btw, you can delude yourself into thinking you were somehow involved, though you were not. He was kicked for being a bad member. Supporting people we were OP'ing, ignoring claims, insulting others, perhaps more I was unaware of.

Talking about jumping ship... Might as well post here rather than in the rumour thread, but wasnt one of your larger players denied recruitment into Obey?
I suppose you are grateful for that :)
We were denied?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
We were denied?

The way I heard it, you were denied twice.
The first time due to past experiences. This was also earlier in the world.
And the second time you demanded several villages as a sort of payment for you joining. Which mas denied, I think that was earlier this week?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The way I heard it, you were denied twice.
The first time due to past experiences. This was also earlier in the world.
And the second time you demanded several villages as a sort of payment for you joining. Which mas denied, I think that was earlier this week?
Your duke came to us :) Second time, I think it was obvious I was not entirely on board with joining even if our "demands" were accepted. I pretty much expected those terms to be rejected anyway, which is why I was fine with Jake offering them. Anyway, I am flattered with you all wanting us and perhaps someday we will get our chance to play together Jasper, but for now we have all been building up to fight each other why would we waste this chance?

DeletedUser116552

There seems to be a lot of underlying tensions here with past worlds and I feel a bit left out. But i look forward to a good fight. Big fan of big wars, hopefully doesn't fizzle out straight away.