Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10017355

Hi matt, can you please inform them that I would be happy for them to mail those reports, 1 attack/piece of information per mail; to 'truffleshuffleorriot' in game?

Please and Thank you!

DeletedUser121331

Matt has exposed us Rick, no point in hiding it now. We seeked the help of two tribes who combined don't have the total points of our lowest member. (bar captain)

DeletedUser92554

So I'm a little confused, is there actually a war going on or not? Aren't they supposed to be taking each other's villages or something?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
3d2b02eaedafdff52b5a370017d4063e.png

Can't be a gangbang if Obey get allies. Come on now, I thought we all knew the rules? 8v1? But Obey had to go and ruin that having Vape join them.

It Will All Be Mine

A summary of vape diplomacy for the past month:

Escape/Wet: Don't do the thing
Crayola: We're thinking about doing the thing
Escape/Wet: DON'T DO THE THING.
Crayola: Ok we'll think about it.
Escape: Here sign this document about not doing the thing.
Crayola: Ok sure, but we're still gonna think about doing the thing.
Escape/WET: Don't do the thing
Crayola: We're seriously thinking about doing the thing
Escape/Wet: Don't do the thing, you agreed
Crayola: Nah fam this VAPE is too lit, we're doing the thing
VAPE allies OBEY to be their pawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

A summary of vape diplomacy for the past month:

Escape/Wet: Don't do the thing
Crayola: We're thinking about doing the thing
Escape/Wet: DON'T DO THE THING.
Crayola: Ok we'll think about it.
Escape: Here sign this document about not doing the thing.
Crayola: Ok sure, but we're still gonna think about doing the thing.
Escape/WET: Don't do the thing
Crayola: We're seriously thinking about doing the thing
Escape/Wet: Don't do the thing, you agreed
Crayola: Nah fam this VAPE is too lit, we're doing the thing

You know nothing Jon Snow

DeletedUser121247

LOL most of you fools piping up in here know nothing. Escape and WET have treated us like trash. WET purposely nobling in our cluster to cause an issue, Escape threatening to op us with WET unless we give into their stupid demands, WET making a deal with us not to mass recruit JEDI members but then doing it, IWABM’s constant disrespectful and patronising tone when talking to us. I could list so many more but I really can’t be arsed.

We were open to diplomacy with every tribe, but WET and Escape have proven they’re dishonest whilst Obey have treated us well.

We’ll get slated for this diplomacy decision, but why would we choose to side with tribes that were planning a war on us? It’s common sense that if a tribe is planning a war on you then they don’t want diplomacy. Some of you morons need to stop being so anti Obey and look at this situation from our side.

King Banana

No wonder they did not enter the war on your side. To view a rank 4 tribe as a pawn in the world war, and publicly state that as a leader is disrespectful at this stage of the world.

I would state that they are brave, going towards such a big coalition. The "join us or die" strategy, doesn't work on everyone..

Obey!

Last edited:

ddog456

No wonder they did not enter the war on your side. To view a rank 4 tribe as a pawn in the world war, and publicly state that as a leader is disrespectful at this stage of the world.

I would state that they are brave, going towards such a big coalition. The "join us or die" strategy, doesn't work on everyone..

Obey!

^^^^ Couldnt have said it better myself.. Soon all of w96 will OBEY the dank VAPE smoke :)

ddog456

Lmao Now Nest turns that Rage towards the backside and forgets about WET to show chris a little bit about himself :)