Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@King Banana @Novembre @Marcus the Mad on the Cry O'Meter when they realised they aren't getting the quick and easy win they thought they were.

cbf8192f6cf1b5c24f4a3b9e388075b3.png

DeletedUser121331

As happy as i am to finally log on the forums and have something to read, this entire thread is just full of either aimless cockiness or complaining. The escape-wet tandem bike alliance is clearly peeved Vape chose not to ride on their pegs, leaving Obey with really just the escape front to focus on. (I don't count the defy and all the other tribes in their coalition as a front cause they will be taken care of without much attention at all - bar maybe DS). Can people have patience and allow at least one side to start attacking the other on a scale larger than a personal skirmish before we jump to conclusions. I look forward to seeing what the opposition can muster up. Please don't let us down like everyone else on this world so far.

Good luck to all :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As happy as i am to finally log on the forums and have something to read, this entire thread is just full of either aimless cockiness or complaining. The escape-wet tandem bike alliance is clearly peeved Vape chose not to ride on their pegs, leaving Obey with really just the escape front to focus on. (I don't count the defy and all the other tribes in their coalition as a front cause they will be taken care of without much attention at all - bar maybe DS). Can people have patience and allow at least one side to start attacking the other on a scale larger than a personal skirmish before we jump to conclusions. I look forward to seeing what the opposition can muster up. Please don't let us down like everyone else on this world so far.

Good luck to all :)

You've posted a tonne of times since joining all the way back in Oct 30 2017. Log back out.

DeletedUser121331

Don't remember my login info from the account i made in 2006, my bad Murph daddy. Your impact on this world is legit so minimal if you weren't here nothing at all would be different.

Tbh i think the account got perma banned.

DeletedUser121331

I'll admit there is indeed a gang, but there is most certainly no bang lol. Also, it was going to happen with or without you. Also also, tears are just Gods very own lubricant. It will make it slightly more comfortable when your gang is getting bent.

All i've really done is read from forums from your gangs side along with some circs. As I'm sure your very involved self would know, there's not much to do at the moment.

With all that said, i just came here to ask people to stop spamming and let the tribes involved fight while wishing everyone luck. Sure enough you did what you did best and got me to stoop down to your level as you tend to do. Im tapping out, you win Murph daddy cap daddy.

DeletedUser117534

I highhandedly orchestrated the gangbang Obey are shredding tears over.

What you done?

Murph the master of puppets returns ...

You know that the image of you in the bathrobe
comes back to me with your every post and I don't know what to do, I am so confused Murph, do I love you or do I hate you, so so confused.

I think you could either stop posting so I can live in peace or you post another video wearing a bathrobe converting me into your worshipper. The confusion is killing me Al, please help.

#MurphTheMasterOfPuppets

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Murph the master of puppets returns ...

You know that the image of you in the bathrobe
comes back to me with your every post and I don't know what to do, I am so confused Murph, do I love you or do I hate you, so so confused.

I think you could either stop posting so I can live in peace or you post another video wearing a bathrobe converting me into your worshipper. The confusion is killing me Al, please help.

#MurphTheMasterOfPuppets

Nest returns with another paragraph of absolute irrelevance.

#NestTheMasterOfIrrelevantParagraphs

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Reported for off-topic ;) Hope you doing well Luci.

Seems 1 tribe is already falling apart in the coalition. Not what I had expected to happen either, but ah well.
Seems that is what happens when Obey is successful in recruiting members from other tribes.

DeletedUser92554

48 hour update on the largest war of world 96!

1. Both sides have made more posts than they have attacks. The main topics seem to be things that has happened in past worlds. There probably has never been a stronger case for the fact that this game desperately needs new players.

2. Probably the biggest and most important revelation from this thread is that Novembre has some sort of fetish for Murph in a bathrobe. You do you man.

3. Escape is accused of recruiting to win, and counter-accusations are made that OBEY does the same. OBEY denies recruiting to win despite just recruiting the top players from their enemy DS.

4. Many accusations of the other side playing tribal hugs. This coming from two sides that still have yet to actually really attack each other 48 hours after war was declared.

5. Murph seems especially salty about the past.

6. No attacks have been made.

7. This world needs some serious group therapy