Escape

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Good evening to everyone on this forum lads,
I usually never do this kind of stuff, but I'll just show how pathetic this game has become. So when I joined this world as Paparazzi, I was pretty much solo and didn't know anyone on this world. I was playing alone and followed up how things would go on my continent. A week later, when BP expired and active players shown results I saw there were actually no good tribes on this poor continent, so I wanted to make a K45 powerhouse. Even tho that sounds impossible nowadays to make a strong tribe without being premade I decided to give it a shot. I created a small tribe around that continent with the idea to give a good fight on this world without too much or ANY diplomacy. Things started going pretty well, since most of the players that I had in mind responded to my messages saying they would be interested in that and supported my idea. When 10 players confirmed that they'll join this I finally made the tribe. Everything was going great, even tho it was unexpected for many that this would work out. I pretty much got what I wanted - 20 good and active players that aren't afraid of pulling of a good fight. 3 days ago we decided to make the first diplomacy for us on this world and it was a NAP with the tribe Escape. We had an agreement that the NAP should last 3 weeks - to be exact till 1st of November. Their duke "It Will All Be Mine" suggested also a shared Noble planner so we don't hit at the same targets.

Proof:
SpartanRule Oct 06, 21:49
Hello,

I on behalf of [ally]ARE[/ally], are interesting in establishing a NAP with Escape, as it will benefit us both to focus on expanding in our areas and not stubble our growths.

It Will All Be Mine Oct 06, 21:54
I've been speaking with [player]CrazyBrute[/player] a lot (kind of a round about conversation that happened because he's been working with one of my own players and it got bubbled up to me)

While it is unfortunate your tribe doesn't seem to be interested in a merge (likely the ideal way to grow quickly enough to resist both the TRIFORCE alliance and [ally]OBEY[/ally] in the grand scheme of things) I understand and respect the reasoning behind it. There is still much to be done on this continent, and a lot of untested players to work through.

That said, I believe for the moment, a non aggression pact is sufficient. Due to some players proximity, it may be wise to share noble planners as well.

SpartanRule Oct 06, 22:01
Okay that sounds good. I personally dont strongly oppose a merge but I bet it would insist on merging into Escape(not the best name btw;), However it is a little to early for merging as this continent has not been settled out. I do agree with you on the threat of the triforce alliance and OBEY, Triforce is smart to do that since OBEY can dominate easy now, however OBEY would have to go through k45 first.

Ill get back to you on the noble planner idea.
But ill set you as NAP for now.
Itll be a limited NAP for 3 weeks, 1 day cooldown afterword if NAP is not extended, sound good?

It Will All Be Mine Oct 06, 22:14
Leadership would remain the same from you guys coming over (council rights, etc), but its just logistically easier to bring the smaller tribe over. Also we've been here longer so nyeh

The continent is getting there, though I don't disagree with you on who's going to be top dog yet. Neither of our tribes is invulnerable from the greater rolling politics of the continent and there remains plenty of time for curve balls. The biggest question is when do [ally]OBEY[/ally] and Triforce begin to decide that k45 needs new leadership, as such a thing is inevitable, and when do we move from merely growing to defending what is ours.

Those terms are fine, though I'm lazy and like easy to remember numbers, so I suggest the 1st.

SpartanRule Oct 06, 22:18
The first of November?
And I will talk to some of my guys about the merge, Some merges work where both tribes join into 1. The best outcome is OBEY vs Triforce but they are smart to leave that fight for last.

It Will All Be Mine Oct 06, 22:20
Yes the first of nov

SpartanRule Oct 06, 22:24
Okay sounds good.

SpartanRule Oct 07, 00:50
Okay lets share a noble plannar

It Will All Be Mine Oct 07, 00:56
dpne

It Will All Be Mine Oct 07, 00:57
oh, and this is 100% troll, but I love fucking with the guys over in [ally]~A~[/ally], wanna be added to our war for stats?

SpartanRule Oct 07, 03:56
You can invite us, Wehn the duke gets online soon hell decide if to accept or nah.

SpartanRule Oct 09, 03:42
Do you think I merge like this would ever work. Since our tribe has like 24 people and yours has like 30. We each shave off three people that we think are not as good. Those three people can either merge into our accounts or we eat them. Then what's the extra 8 people we have them into the people that are going to be in the tribe

It Will All Be Mine Oct 09, 06:28
There would be shaving on both sides, we both got a lot of dead weight. Even if and after merge I suspect there's going to be alot of "dirt shifting to find the gold"

We just did a big political move on [ally]Night[/ally] and tearing out their core like 5 decent players, which is gonna make us go up to 35-36. I'm still debating if they're going to be worth working with, but they're good enough from me spying on all of them to at least give them the opportunity to succeed.

That said, I got 3 or 4 on the "internal/purge now" short list and a few more I'm considering due to them simply not performing well at anything. I can keep my roster around 30 peeps and bring over 10ish from you guys with relative ease (this is most of your core group,imo, anyway), a max of 15 might be doable though its stretching it.

Number wise I'd be opening up a similar amount of slots as to players you're dropping, though proportionally it doesn't like quite the same.

So one of our players claimed a tribeless player and sent Nobles to take over that village. Whatsoever one of the players from Escape - plitcno to be exact, informed and sent defense to the guy since he was his PA. Nevertheless we conquered the village anyways, but plitcno re-conquered that village even tho we were under NAP. I immediately contacted Esacpe's leadership to talk about this and said that the NAP will be broke if they don't dismiss the guy, internal him and give us back our village.

Proof:
Paparazzi Oct 10, 18:32
One of my members today conquered a village that was reserved in the shared Noble planner that we have, but seems like [player]plictno[/player] didn't care much, since he tried to stack one of the villages our player claimed and is sill trying after one of our players conquered the village (3 def incomings), he's also attacking now the same village with ram speed trying to clear it. Sorry but things won't work that way and tribe comes before PAs especially when it comes to respecting diplomacy, which seems neither you nor Escape players respects. NAP will be broken if [player]plictno[/player] doesn't get punished for this action.

Regards,
Paparazzi

It Will All Be Mine Oct 10, 18:35
i was talking to spartan about it, both of them are being pricks.

plictno will be internaled and dismissed for his decision.

Paparazzi Oct 10, 18:51
After all this wasn't a ram attack and was a noble. Since he sent a new one + support with it, the village will fall. We want the village back and plictno's main village to one of our tribe members, since the shit he's done makes no sense and we're damaged for no reason.

It Will All Be Mine Oct 10, 18:54
you will not be getting additional villages off plictno beyond the original claim made by are. such a demand is absurd. those villages are now no longer his, they belong to escape and will be dispensed how we deem fit.

i will compensate the noble cost to torm for the recap.

Paparazzi Oct 10, 19:07
Okay then, as long as he gets dismissed, losses his 3 villages and we get OUR village back we're fine with it

It Will All Be Mine Oct 10, 19:13
it will be done

It Will All Be Mine Oct 11, 03:26
So ignoring the plictno thing for a minute

I've talked to crazybrute, I've talked spartan, I've had few guys reach out to brit about being buddy buddy, etc.

I want to talk serious about a merge, neither of our tribes has even 50% really of quality players that are going to make it to the end game, let alone to a point where they're viable outside of their local clusters. I know there's some support for a merge in both our tribes, i also understand the whole find our own way argument.

But at the end of the day, the players: The commitment, the skill, the villages, they're just not there. For either of our tribes. And the more I think about it, the more problems I see with OBEY, JEDI, Legion, WLDD and every trash tribe in existence below them stealing parts away of our continent. And the more we have to fight for every square inch.

Now the respect gained from fighting those, hell winning those wars, will be immense. But the growth will be shit. And the longer we take to get to that point where we can reasonably challenge the other 5 significant tribes (currently) in this world, the more shit our growths becomes. And we're looking at tribes that own a 3rd of the world before it even begins.

That's the the nature of the game. But I know for a fact, that between our 2 tribes, we have 15-20ish players (tops) that all have previous world experience, that know how to grow, that have a commitment to this world (at least currently) farm half way decently and can communicate (in english to boot). Thats a respectable core group of players considering neither of our tribes is a premade, unlike literally the rest of the top 5 which have returned most if not all of their premade cores.

Now I might be thinking too far deep into the future, I don't deny that. But I want to talk serious terms and conditions on that possibility of a merge and see if we can't find something in the middle.

So their Big and awesome player/duke IWABM however u want promises he'll deal with this. Nevertheless he kept asking me and begging to Merge with "ARE" to "Escape." even tho I denied that from the 1st day and said I didn't come here to merge neither play tribal hugs with anyone. 20 hours later, I invited a player from Aegis, KiritoKun. to join us since he was not under any attacks, neither was ever touched by Escape. When he joined I found out from one of my players that Escape. BROKE the NAP because of that, since they were in war with the tribe Aegis, even tho as said - that guy was never under an attack from Escape neither was his village claimed in the shared noble planner. No matter how stupid this of a reason was, I accepted it and the NAP was broken on October 12th.

2 days later as of today, Escape leadership is writing messages to all of my players, one by one, to ask them if they would join their tribe giving them a lot of promises. I didn't actually expect some people leaving, but the at the end they had. The first player who left today was the invisible, who right after he left sent a nuke and noblemans to his first neighbor that was in ARE and they were even personal Allies (the invisible and the guy) long before playing together in my tribe. Now the big shock comes out as KirtioKun. the guy who was the reason the NAP broke down according to Escape, left us to join them, which is way more than pathetic. More players are leaving as they are afraid to fight the tribe that has made over 120 changes and merged with whole K45 and kicking lower point players to make space for the bigger ones to join.

So the point in this and why I wrote all this is just to show how pathetic this game has become compared to the past 2-3 years. Everyone is looking to play tribal hugs and is afraid of fighting. Every world is lasting 10 times shorter than before, just because of stupid diplomacy and trying to end the world as soon as possible. Huge respect to the tribes that don't do this kind of pussy plays. Whatsoever no matter how many people leave ARE for Escape we will still make their lives miserable on this world, even tho they already know they don't stand a chance when they get against OBEY or the TRIFORCE. ;)

It Will All Be Mine

If your players were truly confident in your leadership, why did they approach us to join? Why are they joining?

This continent will continue to run its course.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Sorry but you continue to speak non-sense shit as your players approached mine (I have proofs) and the people who left just shown how much they're worth and you can expect them to do a similar thing to your tribe in the later phases of the game. You can continue your playstyle mate, since you already merged with half of the continent but u won't go far on this world :)

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

such a cliche story... :D not even premades that consist of veterans, world winners etc., etc., aren't guarantee of "sticking and putting up a real fight" nowadays even tho they claim so... seen those champions falling apart with first signs of troubles on all new worlds, it's more about cuddling your members and telling them everything will be alright... as for jumping, you're better off without them; jumping, switching sides, real fest of that was going on on w92. and reason why i'm replying here is cause when shit started to get really ugly, the invisible was first to jump there aswell... rofl

DeletedUser93439

While I enjoy any and all posts on these forums, please try to make it less personal. Good PnP speaks to individuals without naming them. The way you wrote this made this almost more about plitcno and kirtiokun (blegh name btw) than about your.... tribe.. what was the name again?

Exaggerating maybe, but that's how it reads. otherwise I agree with Gwaihir

DeletedUser120160

To be honest, when you mass invite everyone in the K then its inevitable that a few of the nubs will see the points and jump over. If they want these people in their tribe that's their prerogative, I am just happy they have been weeded out.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Sad to hear.
I said only yesterday that I had expected this to happen and happen soon though. Funny how good my intuition is.

Bane.

Good evening to everyone on this forum lads,
I usually never do this kind of stuff, but I'll just show how pathetic this game has become. So when I joined this world as Paparazzi, I was pretty much solo and didn't know anyone on this world. I was playing alone and followed up how things would go on my continent. A week later, when BP expired and active players shown results I saw there were actually no good tribes on this poor continent, so I wanted to make a K45 powerhouse. Even tho that sounds impossible nowadays to make a strong tribe without being premade I decided to give it a shot. I created a small tribe around that continent with the idea to give a good fight on this world without too much or ANY diplomacy. Things started going pretty well, since most of the players that I had in mind responded to my messages saying they would be interested in that and supported my idea. When 10 players confirmed that they'll join this I finally made the tribe. Everything was going great, even tho it was unexpected for many that this would work out. I pretty much got what I wanted - 20 good and active players that aren't afraid of pulling of a good fight. 3 days ago we decided to make the first diplomacy for us on this world and it was a NAP with the tribe Escape. We had an agreement that the NAP should last 3 weeks - to be exact till 1st of November. Their duke "It Will All Be Mine" suggested also a shared Noble planner so we don't hit at the same targets.

Proof:

So one of our players claimed a tribeless player and sent Nobles to take over that village. Whatsoever one of the players from Escape - plitcno to be exact, informed and sent defense to the guy since he was his PA. Nevertheless we conquered the village anyways, but plitcno re-conquered that village even tho we were under NAP. I immediately contacted Esacpe's leadership to talk about this and said that the NAP will be broke if they don't dismiss the guy, internal him and give us back our village.

Proof:

So their Big and awesome player/duke IWABM however u want promises he'll deal with this. Nevertheless he kept asking me and begging to Merge with "ARE" to "Escape." even tho I denied that from the 1st day and said I didn't come here to merge neither play tribal hugs with anyone. 20 hours later, I invited a player from Aegis, KiritoKun. to join us since he was not under any attacks, neither was ever touched by Escape. When he joined I found out from one of my players that Escape. BROKE the NAP because of that, since they were in war with the tribe Aegis, even tho as said - that guy was never under an attack from Escape neither was his village claimed in the shared noble planner. No matter how stupid this of a reason was, I accepted it and the NAP was broken on October 12th.

2 days later as of today, Escape leadership is writing messages to all of my players, one by one, to ask them if they would join their tribe giving them a lot of promises. I didn't actually expect some people leaving, but the at the end they had. The first player who left today was the invisible, who right after he left sent a nuke and noblemans to his first neighbor that was in ARE and they were even personal Allies (the invisible and the guy) long before playing together in my tribe. Now the big shock comes out as KirtioKun. the guy who was the reason the NAP broke down according to Escape, left us to join them, which is way more than pathetic. More players are leaving as they are afraid to fight the tribe that has made over 120 changes and merged with whole K45 and kicking lower point players to make space for the bigger ones to join.

So the point in this and why I wrote all this is just to show how pathetic this game has become compared to the past 2-3 years. Everyone is looking to play tribal hugs and is afraid of fighting. Every world is lasting 10 times shorter than before, just because of stupid diplomacy and trying to end the world as soon as possible. Huge respect to the tribes that don't do this kind of pussy plays. Whatsoever no matter how many people leave ARE for Escape we will still make their lives miserable on this world, even tho they already know they don't stand a chance when they get against OBEY or the TRIFORCE. ;)

bit hypercritical to come on here to complain about them messaging your players to join when you done the exact same thing

and you recruited a player who was in a tribe they where at war with... they recruited from you not your enemies

think you should leave your butt hurt comments somewhere else bud... if your a good leader people will stay.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
bit hypercritical to come on here to complain about them messaging your players to join when you done the exact same thing

and you recruited a player who was in a tribe they where at war with... they recruited from you not your enemies

think you should leave your butt hurt comments somewhere else bud... if your a good leader people will stay.

Please read again what I wrote instead of acting smart when u're obviously the opposite of it, thx

Bane.

Please read again what I wrote instead of acting smart when u're obviously the opposite of it, thx
read again... says the exact same thing... you recruited players from other tribes to your tribe and now you have came on here like a child to complain that someone has done it to you... also what do you say to the rumour of you account sitting people then telling the troop counts to your players so they can noble them... i think people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

good luck cry baby and for gods sake dont come on here again to complain about things you have done yourself.... douche

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
read again... says the exact same thing... you recruited players from other tribes to your tribe and now you have came on here like a child to complain that someone has done it to you... also what do you say to the rumour of you account sitting people then telling the troop counts to your players so they can noble them... i think people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

good luck cry baby and for gods sake dont come on here again to complain about things you have done yourself.... douche

Hahaha I don't know why you're so mad but continue sucking Escape's dick man, since you worked really hard for an invite there :D

It Will All Be Mine

also what do you say to the rumour of you account sitting people then telling the troop counts to your players so they can noble them... i think people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Theres similar rumours about the now [former] wardogs duke. Who has now abandoned his tribe to its fate.

If you have to resort to such underhanded tactics to get ahead, i hate to break it to you, but youre leading your tribe wrong.

DeletedUser120160

Well it's getting interesting.

Would be nice to see if Escape can get rid of a threat without resorting to recruiting them at some point though, only got a certain amount of spaces xD

DeletedUser121248

Well it's getting interesting.

Would be nice to see if Escape can get rid of a threat without resorting to recruiting them at some point though, only got a certain amount of spaces xD
R2W, why not :p