Eschaton

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To whom it may concern...

It's a very, very...MAD world...

download.jpg

The Four Elements call upon the four horsemen to rid this MAD and CRAZY world through pestilence, war, famine, and death.

...I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown...

...Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword...

...I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand...

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.

The_Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse.png

Attachments

• The_Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse.png
    The_Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse.png
    572 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser122191

Skirmishes have been happening for about a week now. Current stats over the past week:

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 10
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 377,925
Side 2: 62,753
Difference: 315,172

chart

DeletedUser122191

Updated

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 12
Difference: 70

chart

Side 1: 628,829
Side 2: 81,829
Difference: 547,000

chart

DeletedUser122191

Another Update to the Onslaught

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 34
Difference: 131

chart

Side 1: 1,268,867
Side 2: 249,108
Difference: 1,019,759

chart

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well i have not been on the forums in a while. But yes the current situation is that, i mean i am not going to go into the details of it all. Other than to say well played Four, you had a tough month back when you were dealing with TFBS, O2 and Hype. But after you wiped out TFBS, you have been on a recruitment spree ever since, i know i told Trent to take in a couple of accounts in the north, but i think he recruited like 9-11 accounts over O2/Animal and a fair few from hype family. They are probably going to win, but not the win it should have been that is for sure, didnt even get to have a big fight in the end, well not an even one anyway.

Pretty much recruit the entirety of hype, convinced the Koreans to not win the world. And then continued the recruitment. This is MY view of the world as it stands

81e1447c6e35248a9345b02f6fbd5930.png

I mean what MAD is experiencing, in comparison to what Four has to endure is totally different scale.

I know i am being premature, but i know someone is going to reply to me telling me how four came through a really rough spot in order to get to their current position, now i will admit they played it well and didnt collapse under the pressure. However they wernt under as much pressure as they could/should have been.

O2 only really hit the southern corner or Four at lloyd5. and at the guy that is now called noodle. So other than that we just made them waste D on an inactive front line. Hype joined in around 2 weeks after us, and from what i recall didnt do much until my tribe has pulled out of the war. And while this happened, you nuked the crap out of TFBS and recruit them.

Just want people to get as much of the story as i can recall.

Yes MAD is (as it stands right now) likely to lose, i am hoping their is still time for change, maybe trents child will be born to save the day for us :D

fc685fbcb29e74a553fcef682154f7bd.png

2a84730befb701385347bd4a24f4ecb0.png

And for the world, we are trying to fight back :D but it is a numbers game.

DeletedUser122015

Well i have not been on the forums in a while. But yes the current situation is that, i mean i am not going to go into the details of it all. Other than to say well played Four, you had a tough month back when you were dealing with TFBS, O2 and Hype. But after you wiped out TFBS, you have been on a recruitment spree ever since, i know i told Trent to take in a couple of accounts in the north, but i think he recruited like 9-11 accounts over O2/Animal and a fair few from hype family. They are probably going to win, but not the win it should have been that is for sure, didnt even get to have a big fight in the end, well not an even one anyway.

Pretty much recruit the entirety of hype, convinced the Koreans to not win the world. And then continued the recruitment. This is MY view of the world as it stands

81e1447c6e35248a9345b02f6fbd5930.png

I mean what MAD is experiencing, in comparison to what Four has to endure is totally different scale.

I know i am being premature, but i know someone is going to reply to me telling me how four came through a really rough spot in order to get to their current position, now i will admit they played it well and didnt collapse under the pressure. However they wernt under as much pressure as they could/should have been.

O2 only really hit the southern corner or Four at lloyd5. and at the guy that is now called noodle. So other than that we just made them waste D on an inactive front line. Hype joined in around 2 weeks after us, and from what i recall didnt do much until my tribe has pulled out of the war. And while this happened, you nuked the crap out of TFBS and recruit them.

Just want people to get as much of the story as i can recall.

Yes MAD is (as it stands right now) likely to lose, i am hoping their is still time for change, maybe trents child will be born to save the day for us :D

fc685fbcb29e74a553fcef682154f7bd.png

2a84730befb701385347bd4a24f4ecb0.png

And for the world, we are trying to fight back :D but it is a numbers game.
While I respect your own input, we should probably clear some things up before we go jumping to conclusions such as 2/3 of the world are part of Four, since that's your most annoying claim. In no particular order;

ANiMAL: Actively being nobled, zero attempt at fighting back. Food that's gathered in one spot.
Kush: Other side of the world. They were at "war" with MAD before we really did anything. They're doing their own thing, they're not doing anything with us.
fourba: I haven't been told they're even legit.
IPHX-R/Vamp: Who the heck are they?
TFBS: Check their TWstats. You'll be very surprised.

It's interesting that O2 claimed a recruiting spree yet neglect to say anything about their recruitment attempts themselves It's strange, too. Because the moment Majestee left O2 you literally fell apart at the seams within 48 hours. It's even more interesting when O2 went out of their way 3 times to bait Four into NAP's, with clear intention to violate them. It's almost as if every attempt that O2 did to get one-up on Four, backfired in the face for them.

The frontline that you claimed to waste our D showed that you weren't as good as you thought. The D wasted was no where near as much as you think, since I sent a heap of packets of 1k sp, 400 hc to Lloyd during that time, and 75% returned. How many nukes survived from O2?

Then we'll move on to the claim that MAD weren't going to recruit anyone from O2, yet mails again say otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The amount of hypocrisy coming from the Eastern side of the world astounding. The best one yet has to be this massive alliance

This world seems to be a "If we didn't get to do it, these guys are bad for doing it"

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The fatal mistake of O2 was to continue to attempt to take villages off of Lloyd. It was predictable and easy to counter. MAD doesn't appear to be making the same mistake. Other mistake(s) is/are being repeated however.

As it stands MAD will continue to bleed villages and accounts while their ops against us continue to have little to no success.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was just showing you the scale of the opposition that MAD is facing.
ANiMAL - were working with their former tribe mates mezonis and Jammer0. Though this tribe is pretty much gone now, but the fact remains
Kush/IPHX-R - is someone that MAD is fighting, again just showing you what we are facing. While you guys saying it is so easy to noble us.
Fourba - looks like a tribe that may just be used in order to help fight LITD, could be wrong, but their share your name.
Vamp - is associated with Pongdang, Same goes for KAWAII with At The End of Time. Having these sub tribes to help you. I know KAWAII is actively helping fours agenda :D
TFBS - Left your tribe when you needed more room, while four/350 continues to internal them, as they left for the next world. Trent even said as such.

I am not really sure why we are talking about O2 if i am honest. But sure ill reply. I was not the sole leader of the tribe, so as such is not a true reflection on myself. When O2 failed in the war against four, unfortunate i was unable to get the northern section of my tribe to attack four, only the southern side seemed willing enough (and well maybe the recruitment of the north by Four is a reflection of that) After that we genuinely wanted a NAP with Four so that we could fight MAD. But then i was told that Four were likely to still hit as xiyie broke the NAP agreement (again), so then i tried to come up with the solution of gifting K44 accounts (Xiyie, desperado and dondinho to four) AND after complaining about Xiyie for the WHOLE damn world, you guys recruit him :D couldnt make this shit up lol. And then i decided i would get the best of my members into MAD.

Seeing as Four already recruit the entirety of Hype, it made sense, and would of been good for a final war. But Obviously Four had to get in on the recruitment, and then it fell apart. I planned to quit, but some of my members would not join MAD without me. And well figured I had worked hard (time and effort into the game) so decided to stay on.

And well you cannot pick holes at MADs recruitment, because if they didnt Four/350 would have recruited the whole lot. And almost did end up with 4-5 more recruits than they did.

And well i thought id take a look at Four/350 recruitment policy. But i mean pretty much since you merged in TFBS on the 9th of August, you have just recruit to win. Because i am sorry you did not war Hype. Not much happened in your conquers between the 9th and the 22nd. I know you were not fighting O2, and you may have had an uneasy border with Hype, but nothing serious. Then you go and do this on the 22nd

Recruited on the 22nd
Jaycb rank 26
JiJi123 rank 99
Sainters9 rank 8
mcd71 rank 48
cbirds31 rank 10
heather123 rank 39
chidy9 rank 91
Recruited 23rd
bigdaddyj369 rank 69
Ravalicious rank 31
Bluenile23 rank 37
blackphantom13 rank 23
The simple potato rank 94

hellosica rank 11 recruit 26th
nj2008 rank 54 recruit 24th

And this isnt even including the sit you had with John09, whatever that was about. Then i guess you have some easy nobling on the smaller players of hype for around a week.

Then on the 1st you go and recruit the rest,m another 13 accounts, 11 of which top 100, to add to the other 15 recruits. So 28 recruits from hype. 26 top 100 accounts.

And now you are trying to do the same with MAD, just recruit. Now i get it, you guys want the win and i am only complaining because it has clearly put you guys in the lead, and yeah that does piss me off. And dont tell me it is part of the game i get that, and well played to you guys for getting into this position. But i still dont consider you guys having to fight hard for the win, because for 4 weeks you recruited your way into this position. And feel the need to continue to do so, despite the odds being firmly in your favour. Let us fight you, and stop with the mailbox wars.

Yes we are losing, and bleeding villages. But you can't say we arnt trying :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Players of four stopped taking part in 50/50 wars when they realised they just get trashed in them.

DeletedUser122015

ANiMAL - were working with their former tribe mates mezonis and Jammer0. Though this tribe is pretty much gone now, but the fact remains
Kush/IPHX-R - is someone that MAD is fighting, again just showing you what we are facing. While you guys saying it is so easy to noble us.
Fourba - looks like a tribe that may just be used in order to help fight LITD, could be wrong, but their share your name.
Vamp - is associated with Pongdang, Same goes for KAWAII with At The End of Time. Having these sub tribes to help you. I know KAWAII is actively helping fours agenda :D
TFBS - Left your tribe when you needed more room, while four/350 continues to internal them, as they left for the next world. Trent even said as such.

I am not really sure why we are talking about O2 if i am honest. But sure ill reply. I was not the sole leader of the tribe, so as such is not a true reflection on myself. When O2 failed in the war against four, unfortunate i was unable to get the northern section of my tribe to attack four, only the southern side seemed willing enough (and well maybe the recruitment of the north by Four is a reflection of that) After that we genuinely wanted a NAP with Four so that we could fight MAD. But then i was told that Four were likely to still hit as xiyie broke the NAP agreement (again), so then i tried to come up with the solution of gifting K44 accounts (Xiyie, desperado and dondinho to four) AND after complaining about Xiyie for the WHOLE damn world, you guys recruit him :D couldnt make this shit up lol. And then i decided i would get the best of my members into MAD.

Seeing as Four already recruit the entirety of Hype, it made sense, and would of been good for a final war. But Obviously Four had to get in on the recruitment, and then it fell apart. I planned to quit, but some of my members would not join MAD without me. And well figured I had worked hard (time and effort into the game) so decided to stay on.

And well you cannot pick holes at MADs recruitment, because if they didnt Four/350 would have recruited the whole lot. And almost did end up with 4-5 more recruits than they did.

And well i thought id take a look at Four/350 recruitment policy. But i mean pretty much since you merged in TFBS on the 9th of August, you have just recruit to win. Because i am sorry you did not war Hype. Not much happened in your conquers between the 9th and the 22nd. I know you were not fighting O2, and you may have had an uneasy border with Hype, but nothing serious. Then you go and do this on the 22nd

Recruited on the 22nd
Jaycb rank 26
JiJi123 rank 99
Sainters9 rank 8
mcd71 rank 48
cbirds31 rank 10
heather123 rank 39
chidy9 rank 91
Recruited 23rd
bigdaddyj369 rank 69
Ravalicious rank 31
Bluenile23 rank 37
blackphantom13 rank 23
The simple potato rank 94

hellosica rank 11 recruit 26th
nj2008 rank 54 recruit 24th

And this isnt even including the sit you had with John09, whatever that was about. Then i guess you have some easy nobling on the smaller players of hype for around a week.

Then on the 1st you go and recruit the rest,m another 13 accounts, 11 of which top 100, to add to the other 15 recruits. So 28 recruits from hype. 26 top 100 accounts.

And now you are trying to do the same with MAD, just recruit. Now i get it, you guys want the win and i am only complaining because it has clearly put you guys in the lead, and yeah that does piss me off. And dont tell me it is part of the game i get that, and well played to you guys for getting into this position. But i still dont consider you guys having to fight hard for the win, because for 4 weeks you recruited your way into this position. And feel the need to continue to do so, despite the odds being firmly in your favour. Let us fight you, and stop with the mailbox wars.

Yes we are losing, and bleeding villages. But you can't say we arnt trying :D
So you can indeed use TWStats, it's actually an amazing tool, but jumping on assumptions is pretty annoying since as you said, "I am not really sure why we are talking about O2 if i am honest. But sure ill reply.", and I'll go for each tribe as you see fit.

TFBS: They were up for a massive tribe-wide op, with (at the time), 70% of our offence to hit them entirely. The Korean players managed to begin take villages and sniping TFBS trains, and they caught wind of our OP. In a move to save face, they backed right off and surrendered, offering up low-point accounts and recruitment for a full loss. 2 weeks later, they decided that they didn't want to take part on w102 as they wanted their own leadership and left the tribe. Since they, TFBS has been hitting LITD indiscriminately (as shown by stats). Up until a week or so ago, only former TFBS members were working with each other and nobling TFBS villages. They're now in full swing on w103, so they're pretty much out of w102.

The Hype situation ties hand-in-hand with John09, the spastic of Tribalwars. When John left Hype, it was due to "massive disagreements with leadership". Because of this, and surprising to your claims of the 9th till the 22nd, we were actively defending the John09 account from Hype. They weren't happy, at all. hellosica lost upwards of 60 nukes in under 10 days to the account. In the process of easing the Hype front to actually fight O2 properly, John joined another account and he went bipolar, spent all the pp, sent the troops on 60 hour trips, and attempted to lock the original owner out of the account. This didn't work as planned, but he was removed and pretty much burnt in that instant. He's made a target of himself for future worlds, essentially.

The Hype front was settled and we moved to attack O2 and then suddenly... Mails from O2 showing an attempted alliance, as well as recruitment of Hype members, began to emerge. Your little secret attempt at an alliance surfaced and it showed again, not just Xiyie, but O2 wanted to violate the NAP... For the third time... And then O2 launched on Lloyd. It's almost like you're deflecting tribal actions as results of rogue members. Honestly, it's annoying.

When O2 fell apart, and to tie hand-in-hand with your comment of "people won't join MAD without you", it turns out that your little burn and churn idea of letting your "idle players" burn wasn't going to work. Some players noticed this instantly and left, while others tried to stay. There's a nice list of "players hiding under O2" that we decided to abuse and eat locally. Your northern players didn't follow up because of the lack of care for those members. If they were under attack, they received little support compared to the core group. We're not sure if it was planned, but lack of leadership in these matters showed that the north wasn't a concern of O2's. Your comments pretty much go hand-in-hand with what former members have already said. It's sad to see you try to turn it on them and blame part of the downfall of it.

MAD are indeed fighting, but barely. I'd like to point to the two faced Sidrial account. The people running it were baiting local players into bashing and expanding with him to then turn on them the moment they launch. He tried to self-op a Four/350 frontline player and it backfired majorly. He was then in-turn attacked by 3 Four members. MAD then kicked him and tried to eat what was left.

Rather then defending anything, MAD are just launching, abandoning and forgetting. We've seen more action out of Majestee who is a backliner then the entire tribe put together. Yet here we are, you bashing Four, making little remarks towards the poor attempt at fighting back. You also can't claim "fighting everyone else", since just 2 weeks ago MAD were flaunting the fact they took 40 villages from Kush without retaliation and the Kush are "doing nothing but internalling".

Backpedalling is bad in Tribalwars. It shows weakness.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also they can't claim they're fighting Kush since there's currently a ceasefire in effect. Yes we know about that.

You really can't compare MAD's situation to ours. We were literally surrounded by enemies on all sides. I myself was surrounded in a sea of red with the survival of my account in question. There was a time when O2, MAD, TBFS, and Hype were all wanting a piece of us all at once (and Core kinda but Core was more of a nub tribe family so they don't count that much.) MAD's situation doesn't even come close.

You can complain about how the world is being won all you want to, but you literally have no right to do so. You had the chance to take down Four early on by gathering all our enemies together to work against us. You either didn't or you attempted to and failed. Now, nothing can stop us.

DeletedUser122191

And well I thought id take a look at Four/350 recruitment policy. But i mean pretty much since you merged in TFBS on the 9th of August, you have just recruit to win. Because i am sorry you did not war Hype. Not much happened in your conquers between the 9th and the 22nd. I know you were not fighting O2, and you may have had an uneasy border with Hype, but nothing serious. Then you go and do this on the 22nd

I think Mr. TimeSplitter is forgetting the time back when we fought TEK family and their coalition (5 or 6 other tribes), CORE family, RSW, TFBS, Hype and Hype 2, and also o2/Avatar at the same time. We did not crack, and we certainly did not moan about it.

If you want to talk about us not fighting our way to this position please go and look at my own conquer history and you will see I have nobled from every single tribe listed above during the duration of our wars (bar TFBS as they were on the other side of my K). Every Four/350 member in here has pulled their weight in some way, shape or form, they've done a lot more than your eyes could possibly see.

We have given each tribe their fair share of action before any recruitment occurred. And just for reference if you look up on TWstats Exodus (this was originally o2/Avatar) you'll find that there are 210 tribe changes as opposed to 167 for Four. Sure, both are big numbers and i'm not going to argue that but you're sounding a little hypocritical there my friend. Link this in with your attempted merge into MAD (clearly some of your tribemates were not happy with that, unless you left them behind which would be even more shocking), and it looks to me like what you call our "recruit to win" strategy was also your idea.

You are running in circles mate, we went from fighting 10+ tribes at once to having the players in those tribes want to join us, quite interesting wouldn't you think being outnumbered back then and still having the upper hand, we stayed composed, we defended, we fought back. Now it looks like the tables have turned and it seems it's too much for you to handle.

Just take a quick look at MAD conquers since the war started and you'll see at least 50% of them are barbarians and at least 9 internals from MAD and CRAZY. I think the issue is bigger than you are letting on.

Anyway, i'm having fun and I hope you are too :D

- Tom

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

This is world 102^^^^ Everyone has a fishing story on TW. Anyway...

I'm not on the FOUR/MAD front or in any type of leadership, but I've been in the politics of the game in my time long enough to see what FOUR did. You played the diplomacy game to turn tribes on MAD, filled 2 tribes up, hit us while we were off balance from throwing punches elsewhere so to speak, and hit while we were still a developing tribe. You didn't even take the time to properly develop yourselves. Instead of taking the time to develop yourselves, you simply filled up some tribes to obtain political dominance. MAD was just a single tribe of under 30 people, CRAZY wasn't even made until 10 days after 350 appeared. (Not for sure, but I'm fairly certain that was a move to keep up with FOUR's rushing of things, that's what I would have done anyway.) You rushed for dominance instead of nobling your way there, which is pretty lame. Not something I'd ever brag about in TW. Now from your old world fishing story, that sounds epic. If I were you I'd keep talking about old worlds in my PnP's because in this world, your tribe has done nothing epic.

DeletedUser120022

To be completely honest, this world is quite trash. Everything is played out of strategy and not a whole lot of battles happened. We all see FOUR recruited to win. They made sure a lot of top 100 players joined them.

A second point in this world that a lot of backstabbing is happening. I am quite experienced, but this world is in the top 3 of backstabbing.

Last point is that everything seems to think that this world is already over? My opinion is that we are only in the midgame and a lot of stuff can happen still. FOUR hasn't won this world and the tribes should fight till the bare end instead of just running or even join the enemy.

Fight for glory and be with your mates till the bare end, only like that a tribe can win a world.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your post made me lol.

Everything is played out of strategy

Someone playing a war game is complaining about strategy. Go figure! lmao

A second point in this world that a lot of backstabbing is happening

Yes it's interesting to see who in MAD/CRAZY gets support and who does not. It's equally interesting to see accounts being eaten alive by us kicked and other accounts at the front internalled. How many accounts of ours have quit or been eaten related to any war we've been in? One. And that's because the guy was a total idiot. MAD has lost several accounts due to the pressure. So quite interesting how you complain about backstabbing when certain MAD/Crazy members are left high and dry like LuckyCharms back in O2. I'm still amazed that you guys sent out the first attacks without giving any kind of support on frontline players such as him beforehand. And you're complaining about backstabbing? You're complaining about strategy? Lol.

I think it will be quite fun to give more analysis of this once the world is won. After all, there's still a very slim chance MAD can correct their fatal mistakes and turn things around. Maybe. But of course that requires them to realize their own mistakes and be willing to correct them.

Last edited: