Eschaton

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How amusing. Let's expose how false your hope is.

War started on September 8th. Have a look at all those who left MAD (left, dismissed, quit, switched to four, whatever the reason)

https://gyazo.com/09cb8c3ac184e98ddf3536f25d7ac75a

https://gyazo.com/1cfa789af7ef0145c935bc4bd3863560

https://gyazo.com/7a412bc8ff584ff3eec667ee1855c0e8

26 MAD members who are no longer in MAD. This does not take into account CRAZY. Speaking of CRAZY...

https://gyazo.com/3141036109b96ffb7baa536bf3ed1e60

Compare this to Four.

http://www.twstats.com/en102/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=897

We've lost 18 since the war started. And we still have 350 alive and kicking.

What's even more amusing is you took over villages from OAA, but failed to secure your cluster. I didn't notice at first how the front had changed. Had you taken full advantage of the situation, that village right in the middle of your cluster would have been yours. Instead you failed to take advantage of the situation. A mistake that is giving you some problems with several of your village farms, smithies, and whatever else I or my co feels like casually catting down. To top it all off, this whole event happened right when I was traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday. My co and I managed to be a thorn in your side with very limited activity and capping villages you had taken from OAA as a simple distraction technique until I could get more support to the village and until I could come back from the holiday break. And that was the exact plan. To be a spot in your eye. A buzz in your ear. The spot in your eye and buzz in your ear aren't going to go away. They will gradually get worse and we'll get right back to the way things were, where MAD continues to bleed villages and all of MAD scrambles to noble barbs on the rim.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah we have been getting smashed pretty good for some time now, but were sill here.. whats that say about our character ?

Four have some very skilled players, and really hard working players. and then they have the filler like you. what i find amusing is the players who deserve to be on here pounding their chests are not. but players like you who are legit awful players are the ones talking smack. I dont enjoy pointing out you are not good, but you keep forcing my hand, you legit killed your own def in my vills 5 or 6 times lol. never have you timed any support or a train behind a nuke. you need to practice bro, ask one of the koreans who still have access to their accounts to show you how to play... or like download a bot or somthing :D

your od = trash
your attacking skills = trash
your defending skills = trash

your forum posting though however 10/10

like i said you have vills right inside my cluster and i dont even keep any troops home lol your so predictable and obvious if you want to learn some things PM in game ill teach you how to do some things.

DeletedUser122015

DVADER tribe was an interesting tribe which messed up due to the fact every player thought they were the best player which divided the tribe.
Let’s hope Four follows DVADER style of game play.

Four is a good tribe, but if you are really from world 1 you would have seen greed of people, i wouldn’t be suprised if Four broke off and fight each other, people assumed Next tribe would win world 101 they were same place as Four but they had internal fights and broke down.

I look forward to the future of this world
Everyone is off doing their own thing. When OPs arise, everyone jumps in. The only infighting at the moment is making sure we all catch cbirds31 and make sure he doesn't get #1 ODA.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four
Players: adfffsa, minji02, One Above All
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD

Timeframe: 09/11/2018 00:00:00 to 29/11/2018 18:51:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 351
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,012,185
Side 2: 3,310,655
Difference: 298,470

chart

Wouldnt normally do this as i dont care about stats, but since :
Nov 09
12:31 .Smiler changed the privileges and title of codygoodthegreat.

the stats are not what you think they are mr random gal ,

Say what you will about how they dont fight back, but OAA came back after his ban he didnt fare very well. minj came back well before he lost many vills, also not faring verywell.

so say what you wanna say. but mad have stopped the bleeding on alot of our fronts, and we will continue to fight this uphill war so keep running those lips. but we all know if you were in our position your account would be rimmed or deleted due to inactivity long ago.

those left in MAD are fighters, we are solid, and we are not cowards. thats the real story of MAD not the bs picture your trying to paint, Four are not victims...

Like this post if MRRANDOMGUY is trash

Hey look, MAD doing MAD again claiming kicks make up stats. OAA was kicked at 300k points. I kicked him. adffffa was kicked at 600k points. And minji was kicked at 200k points.

The best thing is that Your stats against us WITH those 3 players is barely positive for an entire god damn tribe. MAD is up by 9 villages in 20 days. Nine. That's it. What's even better is that the in-game war stats includes players that have left tribes involved with that war...

cNQ1Mso.png

Every noble of those villages IS COUNTED IN-GAME.

Without chekcking stats, EXACTLY how you did, what would you make of this list? Think we might have something to go with ourselves?

EtNvm9A.png

Time to wake up cody. "Do as I say, not as I do" is that old fashioned that I don't think if you piss on a wall, the monkeys next to you won't copy.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's even better is that the in-game war stats includes players that have left tribes involved with that war...

cNQ1Mso.png

Every noble of those villages IS COUNTED IN-GAME.

Without chekcking stats, EXACTLY how you did, what would you make of this list? Think we might have something to go with ourselves?

EtNvm9A.png

19 adfffsa (disbanded) 9 - 15

adding adfffsa as you for some tactical reason didnt show him on your pretty graph. you're stats show.... 228 losses for four with those 3 accounts alone.

my stats show

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: One Above All, minji02, adfffsa

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 133
Difference: 163

chart

Side 1: 2,796,641
Side 2: 1,044,867
Difference: 1,751,774

chart

So you tried to prove how stupid i am, and in return showed you know even less than we originally thought

Keep it up, you and mrrandomgal are perfect to be representing you're tribe on the pubs :D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you tried to prove how stupid i am, and in return showed you know even less than we originally thought

And you tried to show how you weren't stupid by doing what exactly? Posting about how you all took villages from banned players? You want some stats? I'll give you stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Players: One Above All, minji02, adfffsa
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14,391
Side 2: 5,834
Difference: 8,557

chart

Side 1: 1,856
Side 2: 794
Difference: 1,062

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 82,221,426
Side 2: 33,150,545
Difference: 49,070,881

chart

Side 1: 15,790,589
Side 2: 6,952,187
Difference: 8,838,402

chart

The cold hard truth is you can't keep up even with the exploit of banned players. You wanna know how I got to be where I am in this world? Because I busted my ass in world 72 with Trent and was a team player until the point I quit the world due to a mixture of real life and boredom since there was no real opposition left. You want to focus on the banned players? You want to focus on how bad I am? Fine, go right ahead. In the meantime we will continue kicking your ass. And I'll keep laughing as you continue to troll and spew out false hope in order to ease the discomfort you have from cognitive dissonance.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so like... you got to where your at by playing a world 3 years ago... and quiting? Sweet bro

Look who has the most caps from your tribe against ours. OAA and Ritker lol two x mad players

why you not on this list? why dont you bust your ass on this world?

you can talk all the shit you want about us, but the truth is what we are doing is somthing players like you know nothing about, holding onto hope is not foolish, we are good players, and we are facing off against good players in four who are raining hell upon us every day.

you seem to misunderstand me, i know four have good players, i respect them too. just dont respect the bottom feeders like.

Cbirds wanna come chirp me? or mez? rikter? hell even 6lack fine ill accept whatever criticism they wanna give me. but iv defended a ton of attacks from nearly every player in four on my account and nearly every other account that has been hit. i can assure you anyone who faced me will show me the same respect i show them. but you? you are just not good at anything other than posting on these forums.

I will continue to show you ingame that you dont deserve to be in a winning tribe, and thats just the plain hard truth.

my tribe flopped hard in this war, we had quiters, cowards, turncoats so ya the stats from begining are not good for us. but dont underestimate the ones we have left. we are not cowards, and we will continue to exploit any opportunity given to us. bans, quitters whatever you got we gonna find it and we gonna keep fighting.

Ill catch you ingame though, im sure you will try to send a poorly timed attack at me in the near future.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
why you not on this list? why dont you bust your ass on this world?

Lack of time. Had plenty of time 3 years ago and a flexible schedule that allowed me to dip my fingers in a few other worlds with frontline accounts in attempts to get better at the game. Don't have that much time nowadays.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't follow these pages so anyone could update me on who is trash and good now? The comments were really confusing. :confused:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't follow these pages so anyone could update me on who is trash and good now? The comments were really confusing. :confused:

Quick rundown....

Anyone who trys to have hope and continue fighting four is trash

players who abandon their tribes and join Four are leet

and players who are lucky to be in four and dont really do anything are turbo leet

also anyone in mad is trash too

Last edited:

DeletedUser52125

[QUOTE="codygoodthegreat,

Cbirds wanna come chirp me? .[/QUOTE]

chirp chirp. cody im here.. i read these externals for a good laugh. i honestly love the banter, keep up the good work. maybe one day i will time some attacks and give you the opposition your looking for. until then ill leave you begging for more ;)

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[QUOTE="codygoodthegreat,

Cbirds wanna come chirp me? .

chirp chirp. cody im here.. i read these externals for a good laugh. i honestly love the banter, keep up the good work. maybe one day i will time some attacks and give you the opposition your looking for. until then ill leave you begging for more ;)

atleast when you say it i know you have what it takes to back it up :p

but for now ill just have to be happy with your random nukes to keep me satisfied <3