Eschaton

DeletedUser

They have not mass recruited like Four who will take anyone and everyone.

Simply not true, they stiff armed @Incoming impact back into obscurity.

Other than that, heartfelt and passionate post. The part where you said Four was responsible for the downfall of Tribalwars was really heavy. I hope they all take a good and long look at themselves in the mirror.

DeletedUser50073

Noobs, 6lack. Your tactics have worked but they suck! Learn to play the game properly and use skill instead of recruitment to dominate, trust me when I say it is much more fun! Believe it or not, players like you are destroying the community that is left in this game by playing it so underhandedly. The numbers have been in rapid decline since the P2W features were put in, albeit they were falling before that. Now you have less and less playing each world and more players quit easily because they see each world going the same way. They put a tribe member limit on FOR A REASON!!!

Some people just don't want to play TW anymore really. They don't want to spend the hours defending their accounts, they go for the easy win. So recruiting meatshields to take the bulk of the attacks like OAA and Rikter is easy for them, it also distracts us. It's a dirty way to win, but it works. Whatever. Everyone who played in mad knows what happened in this world. If we ever see a FOUR player bragging about winning w102, we can let whoever they are bragging to know how they did it.

Also rikter mentioned FOUR approaching him 4-6 weeks ago. He has been planning this for a long time. He claimed to give his account away to a new player, and then changed tribes during op time. Definitely not someone I will ever play with in the future. He cares only about his account and winning the world, does not care about his tribemates.

Corey Taylor

I can't wait to see Four's response to this ;-)

What can they come up with this time ?

Corey Taylor

Some people just don't want to play TW anymore really. They don't want to spend the hours defending their accounts, they go for the easy win. So recruiting meatshields to take the bulk of the attacks like OAA and Rikter is easy for them, it also distracts us. It's a dirty way to win, but it works. Whatever. Everyone who played in mad knows what happened in this world. If we ever see a FOUR player bragging about winning w102, we can let whoever they are bragging to know how they did it.

Also rikter mentioned FOUR approaching him 4-6 weeks ago. He has been planning this for a long time. He claimed to give his account away to a new player, and then changed tribes during op time. Definitely not someone I will ever play with in the future. He cares only about his account and winning the world, does not care about his tribemates.

Looking at the OP they executed, they've planned this for a long time.
Pathetic, but eh, right?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WOW.

I know some of you guys in four, and its sad for me to have to point this out. but the guys left here in MAD, are long time players and for the most part pretty well respected by the community.

What you guys have done is such a cowardly and pathetic way to win a world. none of us will forget what it took for you guys to win, none of us will give props, or respect to the enemy at the end of the world, you haven't earned respect, you play like little pussy's and ya im talking to some of my friends when i write this.

OAA. oh he is a korean blah blah blah, now rickter? just letting him sit here and spy on his tribe for months now? and you still struggle to take vills from any of us who are not inactive. its pathetic. you cant just be happy your in the position your in and grind out the win? you need spy's you need to recruit more people..

Four have officially lost all respect. this world will not be a world win in my eyes, more like a cowardly display of what tribal wars is not supposed to be...

keep it up cowards,

if i were in four id change my account name for the next world. because being tied to this sad display of tw is not a good look.

DeletedUser110779

like it or not its a valid strat like it may suck hard for us and is the reason i just put up a permanent sitter and quit now but its well played to four. :)

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well all i ever seem to get in response is, players have left due to poor leadership, or maybe look at your tribe and you might figure out why they are leaving. When we all know the real reason is to save yourself, which i do understand in certain circumstances. But when your tribe is still fighting hard to come back into the war, and putting in alot of effort, that is not the time to leave. When everyone else has quit and there is no communication then yeah jump ship.

But i think there is also a responsibility to the other tribe to refuse entry to more players, and not just willingly accept every player that comes knocking at their door with information and an offer to switch sides. Do you not want to work hard for your victory? Are you really going to be proud at the end of it all in the way it will be achieved.

The thing is, it is never as simple as recruiting 1 player. Because it has a ripple effect every time, same for when players quit. And the dynamic of the map changes, very rapidly making villages easier to cap. So as much as Four have nobled ALOT of villages, and worked hard for some of them. For the most part it has been down to players quitting (mostly due to just not having time for war), but some due to players switching sides, some to being turned on by friends (personal NAP) and four has just nobled all these easy targets, which causes a knock on effect and it just continues.
And just when we start to bring ourselves back together, and holding up a bit stiffer resistance, and other tribes are having an effect on four, they go ahead with more recruitment, and open up an entirely exposed front line, leading to more quitters... just going for the easy route.

And you may say it is a strategy in itself, does not mean it does not effect the people that have won in this manner, like you have been branded. I know many of them say it is their last world. But for those that it isnt, i will never work with them, and i will fight against them at every chance i get in future worlds. I am sure many more will feel the same desire. hopefully i get to rim a few of you personally in HP soon :D

DeletedUser122595

As i come back from inactivity, i wonder why would i still continue? TW is dead so long for the good old classic gameplay, or should i say TW players sucks more these days? a MAD respect to all who fought against the system and is still is fighting against it. Take pride on your glorious defeat never on a dirty victory :)

- PBnJ

DeletedUser122191

There's a few players in Four that fought extremely hard to get through the early/mid game and I guess this end game phase and the recruitment on the way towards this makes that completely irrelevant, fair enough.

Whether you agree with this "strategy" or not does not matter, if you have an entire frontline quit once a war breaks out (i'm talking about kas123, beastfromtheeast, bommi, joed125 and a few others) it's bound to have a negative effect on the overall morality of a tribe, I can't change that.

I have a lot of respect for a few players in MAD whom I have spoken to throughout this world or played with in the past, and then there's Sicory (who believes it's in good spirits to send me a literal photo of his anus, very mature).

At the end of the day Four and myself don't need your respect, I came here, fought hard and did my part - you can deny that all you like.
Wish the guys in MAD the best on your next world. Won't respond to anything on the externals after this.

- Tom

Last edited:

DeletedUser79639

Why not balance the odds and disassociate yourselves with all other tribes and stop recruiting? That would give you some integrity at least, you do not need to recruit anyone to win, you already dominate the world! Nobody is taking away the fact that some of you had to fight to get to where you are, most of you did not however. What we are saying is when you have an academy and several basher tribes to act as meathshields and send you extra support that your enemy does not have access to, because they are playing with an etiquette meaning no mass recruitment; that gives you an advantage. You can argue that it is an element of the game and it is fair because of that. It seems the overwhelming majority of players would disagree with you however.

You could have played this world very differently and come to the same end result, but you chose to make it as easy as possible. Not to mention that any player who jumps ship is a coward who is not worth your trust. As if you would happily have so many snakes in your tribe. At the end of time was a very good example of the kind of player that you guys have worked with and where is she now?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blah blah blah backstabbers blah blah blah cowards blah blah blah.

You want to talk about backstabbing and cowardice? I'm sure you'd love to avoid talking about what Majestee did as soon as they left 02 and joined MAD. As far as I'm concerned, Majestee got what was coming to them since after all they did the EXACT SAME THING by taking 02 villages they knew were clear because those villages were supporting them.

That is MAD's biggest failure. Recruiting, catering to, and babying a selfish group of second rate players on one account who only got to the number one spot and perceived as "good" because they have pp and money to burn.

So you want to talk about cowardice and backstabbing? Fine. Dismiss Majestee, then you can have the right to talk about it. Until then quit being the pot.

DeletedUser79639

Oh yeah I forgot an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. I'll murder this murderer, that is justification for my actions.

Four literally suck! You could have taken Majestee out and were doing well, recruiting and then trying to say... well they did it so we can do it... that is low man. Not to mention, we are now talking about the whole world who want to fight. You're scared of a real fight just like At the end of time, which is why many of you cheat or use dirty tactics to get to where you are. Your tribe deserve nothing but all the hate you're getting.

DeletedUser122015

Oh yeah I forgot an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. I'll murder this murderer, that is justification for my actions.

Four literally suck! You could have taken Majestee out and were doing well, recruiting and then trying to say... well they did it so we can do it... that is low man. Not to mention, we are now talking about the whole world who want to fight. You're scared of a real fight just like At the end of time, which is why many of you cheat or use dirty tactics to get to where you are. Your tribe deserve nothing but all the hate you're getting.
svtgMRt.png

DeletedUser50073

Blah blah blah backstabbers blah blah blah cowards blah blah blah.

You want to talk about backstabbing and cowardice? I'm sure you'd love to avoid talking about what Majestee did as soon as they left 02 and joined MAD. As far as I'm concerned, Majestee got what was coming to them since after all they did the EXACT SAME THING by taking 02 villages they knew were clear because those villages were supporting them.

That is MAD's biggest failure. Recruiting, catering to, and babying a selfish group of second rate players on one account who only got to the number one spot and perceived as "good" because they have pp and money to burn.

So you want to talk about cowardice and backstabbing? Fine. Dismiss Majestee, then you can have the right to talk about it. Until then quit being the pot.

So if we dismissed majestee then you will dismiss, umm, 33 players from your second tribe, and 2 meatshields

you recruited near players you couldn't take out by yourself?

Snj2VbA.png

FOUR players: Sir! We can't take Majestee! Should we noble around?
FOUR Leadership: No worries, we'll just recruit meatshields around him!

I have a lot of respect for a few players in MAD

Assuming that we want respect from a recruit to win leadership :D:D:D:D:D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh we didn't go for Majestee seriously at first because we knew you were babying and catering to his every whim simply because he was rank 1. You should have attempted to secure your home continent of K55 instead of attempting to secure K45 just so that you can make Majestee happy.