Eschaton

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can we get a better rep from the four tribe please. Had enough of seeing the Brick face and Mr Random. They are just good examples of how to get carried by recruit to win. Both at 4mil OD and barely done anything this world :D

Just along for the ride, while meatshields do all the work for you

DeletedUser50073

This poor guy, this is his first successful world, and the FOUR family has taught him that this is how to play the game.

FMuVF2D.png

He even believes that this is "diplomatic relations..." He thinks that recruitment is diplomatic relations... This sounds like an infomercial gone wrong. I've won some and lost some and really just enjoy playing the game, but sending out mass emails to recruit people, that is just pathetic guys.
GsHQAeT.png

Am I in the right game? Is this still tribalwars? Some of you four players, I see that you go back to 2010 and before... I'd love to hear one of you say you condone this and are proud of winning like this. I didn't play from w77-w100 but I seem to remember wars going down at some point in this game :D:D:D
3kxqtuh.png

I like to make fun but in all seriousness, I really hope this isn't where my favorite game is heading!:(

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can we get a better rep from the four tribe please. Had enough of seeing the Brick face and Mr Random. They are just good examples of how to get carried by recruit to win. Both at 4mil OD and barely done anything this world :D

Just along for the ride, while meatshields do all the work for you

Do you need a wamburger and some french cries with that salt?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also I am wondering if Sicory is 9 or something cause showing people your bum sounds like something a 9 year old would do.

DeletedUser50073

Your hope is 2 years late. The game is already this way and it is unlikely things will change.
Good excuse, so lets just keep making it trash. Can't ruin a game if you keep it trashy! Now that's using your head. You didn't answer my question though, are you proud of this type of world win, where you have a guy who's job in your tribe is to mail people to promote backstabbing? because you seem proud.
Also I am wondering if Sicory is 9 or something cause showing people your bum sounds like something a 9 year old would do.
>something a 9 year old would do
xhQEw0O.png

BhhG0q0.png

flip2212

It sure got very salty in here but calm down people, there is no use in abusing each other no matter the reasons.

I'll put some of my own thoughts on FOUR to defend it's reputation among all the BS that's being said right now:

-From early to mid game, the whole tribe did very good work in all domain to gain its size and every player in it showed to be very nice individuals. Even though not everyone were very experienced, all put in the work. There even were new tribal wars player in it and I can say for them that they had a good experience.

-About leadership, idc what you think of it or what actions you denounce, there are some things that needs to be said: They completed a very heavy amount of work and has always posted a consistent, very high quality of planning and strategy. They helped so many of us get up to date with the game and have been sharing tips and tricks to every players that needed a hand. Of course running a tribe like that requires a lot of effort, but this is something you could only see from inside. Big thumb up to them for that.

-You can believe that the name FOUR is stained, but a LOT of people that got to play with or against them can share good things about it and its member.

To you MAD people: Among the BS I hope you can keep in mind the good time you had and flush the crap after this is all done.

DeletedUser79639

I find it really funny that firstly you state it is only MAD that has a problem with the actions of Four to get to where they are, I am not part of MAD...

Secondly, nobody is saying that Four leadership did not put a lot of work into the game or that they do not deserve any credit... What is being said is that mass recruitment and getting players to switch sides during a war is not WARS it is HUGS!

You guys tried to recruit me yesterday... I have been fighting you for a month now and slating you for your mass recruitment and then you go and ask me to join. Have some humility and just win a world through skill instead of recruitment and we will all take our hats off to you instead of getting "salty". As for getting "salty", I wish you guys would actually try and justify your actions and how they are having a positive effect on the game instead of coming up with crap about how we are salty or that someone showed his rear end to you. Nobody really cares for that...

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It sure got very salty in here but calm down people, there is no use in abusing each other no matter the reasons.

I'll put some of my own thoughts on FOUR to defend it's reputation among all the BS that's being said right now:

-From early to mid game, the whole tribe did very good work in all domain to gain its size and every player in it showed to be very nice individuals. Even though not everyone were very experienced, all put in the work. There even were new tribal wars player in it and I can say for them that they had a good experience.

-About leadership, idc what you think of it or what actions you denounce, there are some things that needs to be said: They completed a very heavy amount of work and has always posted a consistent, very high quality of planning and strategy. They helped so many of us get up to date with the game and have been sharing tips and tricks to every players that needed a hand. Of course running a tribe like that requires a lot of effort, but this is something you could only see from inside. Big thumb up to them for that.

-You can believe that the name FOUR is stained, but a LOT of people that got to play with or against them can share good things about it and its member.

To you MAD people: Among the BS I hope you can keep in mind the good time you had and flush the crap after this is all done.

Everyone keeps dragging the time back to when Four were not mass recruiters, and actually were fighting hard for their position. Yeah you had some tough times, brought about by your own leadership. Ill give you that you guys faced fighting on all fronts for around 10 days, if we refer back to an old post i made, were i posted all the stats and dates. of how hard four actually had it. Though it has been overly glorified.

And every leader has to put in a lot of work to keep a top tribe running for so long.

But to go from that, a fighting tribe, and working hard on all fronts, to mass recruiting TFBS, mass recruiting Hype family and mass recruiting off the O2 collapse (yes MAD did it too) but they didnt get the rest. And then have proxy tribes like VAMP, KAWAII to fight for you also.
And then to continue to recruit off other tribes you are fighting, like OAA and Rikterslash, and the players you took from Drunk and Kush. That is not the same four.

If any of you, 6LACK, Flip, MrRandom, Brickface can justify it, and be proud of winning by this recruitment strategy, then be happy, but you would not have won much in the eyes of anyone else in this world, it just tarnishes the hard work that you have put in.

flip2212

Please don't imply any pride we could have about the mass recruitment. Even though it is the way the world end is coming closer, most of us don't have anything to do about it and I would've been happy to keep fighting.

I do think though that it simply made things faster as I also do think we would've won a close to even war.

I understand frustration about an overwhelming mass recruitment and other member could probably say the same. The FOUR family (BTW Fourba never had anything to do with FOUR officially) changed a lot but I hope that if we meet on coming worlds that we can get to talk like the players we are excluding the difference of side we've been in.

I'm just getting tired of all the BS coming from MAD. We all play for the process more than the ending.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Am I getting the world win I've always wanted? Of course not. The old ways are a thing of the past. Dead and gone. It is highly unlikely that I will get the world win I fully want, something like 1 tribe owning 90% of player owned villages is what I'd want.

You can bitch about the world all you want to but at the end of the day it all boils down to this: The game has changed. Adapt or die. I don't like the change either, but I'm sticking this out until the end of this world. And after the end of this world I'm done.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nah, people keep saying the game has changed, but it is the community of players that controls how the game is played.

End of the day the power is not with the duke, it is with the players that make up the tribe, and the bonds and loyalty between them. If those bonds have been created.
And yeah your sped up the world GREATLY, when Four recruited like 9 top players from Hype, you changed the dynamic of the rest of the world, and forces others to make play that perhaps they didnt want to. And what was the reason for such mass recruiting, at that late stage. Because it was easy. Just pushing for an easy win.

None of you have to go along with the 'process' but you are happy to have an easy win, otherwise you would of complained against the recruiting of rikterslash. Funny how your 2 most pain in the arse players, are Ex-Mad players. Rikter and OAA. And come to think of it, most of the damage done by four, are by players from hype, O2 and MAD. Only person from Four that is still going hard is 6LACK

Four still not going to win ;)

Corey Taylor

That mentality is what keeps the game from being what it once was lol.

DeletedUser

And come to think of it, most of the damage done by four, are by players from hype, O2 and MAD

What does that tell you about MAD lol. You guys can come here, throw yourself on the ground, and cry all you want. But you have to look at yourself as well. Seems like alot of people didn't like Mad. TribalWars 101, maintain a good image. Not all of you in MAD are toxic, but there certainly is a handful. The world simply wasn't going to tolerate it.

Anyways I doubt the toxic bunch will accept this post in anyway. I apologize in advance and retract all my previous statements.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

i'm hopping here just to drop off this comment, not sure if i should leave it anywhere else either and don't expect any reply anytime soon.

first of all, i am aware that rikterslash1 acc jumped aswell and that being account that i have played on, i understand people think that i have had something to do with that. but i haven't logged onto that account for the past month at all, neither have i talked with anyone about 102 during that period (aside answering pms last few days).

this whole world was pissy and boring from the start, real FOUR hasn't done anything in this world aside from sweetalking and recruiting, i don't think i saw single (except black or smth) of their members having any decent caps or anything, especially those that were talking most on externals. all the big battles were carried out by ex HYPE and koreans which are and always will be my friends wether we are on same or opposite side. that being said, we were constantly being poached by FOUR from the beggining and myself haven't ever considered to jump at any point despite the fact that would end world easy. giving the development my idea of TW doesn't mean anything since i don't play anymore. the reason why i'm saying this is cause i still see stupid posts from FOUR saying "game changes, we don't like it either". game hasn't changed, the way majority plays has, so just embrace the fact that you can't win or play any important role in world without playing like noob instead of justifying yourself with petty tries. as i've said earlier, keep that talk for noobs on other worlds, everyone see what happened here.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
game hasn't changed, the way majority plays has

And because the majority changed the way they play, the game changed as well.

Only time you will get a world anywhere near the old ways is if an old school world was released with PP only applying to monthly premium. Maybe, maybe the account manager. Until then forget it. It's not going to happen.

DeletedUser79639

Random... Think before you speak mate :D

How can you sit there and say the game has changed which justifies these actions. What has actually happened is the number of players have deteriorated, therefore the number of DECENT players have deteriorated and what we are left with are a bunch of mass recruiting noobs who THINK that they are decent. I saw how at the end of time played, she told me she was the dogs **CENSORED**. She was not, she did not even have Watchtowers or use scouts in her fakes lol

I speak to many members of 350 in game who tell me the same thing, they do not like leadership. You do not work together unless you are in a select group and then you get all that you want. All you do is mass recruit to quickly end a world. How is that fun? If you want a quick win.... HP worlds.....

If we were wrong about Mass Recruitment then they would not change the tribe member limit. In the old days, when players had balls, they would gang up on the tribe that behaved like yours and remove you.

Stop saying it is only MAD who have a problem. I was nothing to do with any of your issues before, I started over 2 months after the world opened. I have a major problem with how you play and how you all palm it off to be acceptable because that is the way it is. True reflection of how people are ignorant to things in the real world too and as such we all live in chaos.

DeletedUser52125

i was told to come check out the forums, looks like im reading a drama series. all this arguing is going to make me cry. im glad i dont waste my time here. i hadnt logged in for 10 years, had to reset my password. ill wait for someone to argue with what i posted lol.

DeletedUser122015

If any of you, 6LACK, Flip, MrRandom, Brickface can justify it, and be proud of winning by this recruitment strategy, then be happy, but you would not have won much in the eyes of anyone else in this world, it just tarnishes the hard work that you have put in.
It's either Brick, or Brick Wall Sir. Otherwise we shall refer to you as TimeSookylala.

I find it hilarious that's literally all you can go on about. Congratulations, there were mergers. Hype crumbled and players went to different sides. News flash, the losing side lost. O2 Crumbled and the same thing happened. Good pickups weren't until a few weeks after the poor attempt at keeping the tribe together after Majestee left. Magmar is a good example. In around 6 weeks, he's pulled 600k points from no where. To make it even funnier, MAD were claiming he was a meatshield, as well as former O2 members who jumped ship. Funny that..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can plenty justify a win on this horrid world. There is a combined collective of around 70mil points, some 10k villages, probably more, set as enemy against us. All you lot are doing is screaming "recruitment" this and "recruitment" that. Not once, and I'll stick by this claim as well. Not a god damn single time has any of these tribes proved they have the skill to fight a war. Their stacks are half-assed. They're stacking OBVIOUS frontlines, but ignoring villages just 3 squares back from those stacks. The attack gaps are so big I was landing my own support in there from 36 hours away (Your fakes still suck MAD).

At this point in time, if recruiting to win is your only claim to insult, then so be it. I have yet to see a proper argument out of the other side.

Welcome to TribalWars; a text based game filled with strategy, politics and propaganda.

Post spam edit:

Let me emphasize on what this world currently is, and has been, for the last month.

ruDhyiV.png

Like, come on. You can't even make this up anymore... The current stats from the rankings:

uyxY0E4.png

MAD/CRAZY/LITD/NUBz/Drunk/Kush/Kush 2/EO/EOA
Villages: 11,135
Players: 327

Four/350
Villages: 8,683
Players: 78 (Including 0 point players)

There is a 2,500 village deficit. A difference of 7mil points. And you know what's even BETTER?

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY, NUBz, Drunk, EO, EOA, LITD, U.W., Kush, Kush 2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,686
Side 2: 14,895
Difference: 5,209

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,136