Eschaton

DeletedUser122015

Which was entirely the point. The little Sugar Honey Iced Tea thinks he's all that because he has taken all those villages yet the vast majority were from banned players. I may brag and troll but if you're really paying attention I don't brag about myself. I'm not the best player and I know it. However, I am led by the best leader and our tribe as a whole is kicking this world's ass.

p.s. T-Bone, you're not all that. You've got zero timing. I was amazed that the incoming support to Stolen's village was not fake support, but real full villages worth of D that you send without any type of plan whatsoever without any kind of timing because you might get villages off of him. You are nothing. You can fight as hard as you want to in this world, but you will lose. The situation is hopeless for you, and a complete total nub like you who can't time worth shit isn't going to change that.
Could be worse. Could just leave troops around and not dodge. Or leave villages completely empty. Silly things happen like this:

yXxEdIL.png

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's quite low to trick people into doing something that gets them banned. Yes, this game is all about backstabbing and trickery but within the confines of the rules of TW. To trick someone into being banned is even lower than Incoming Impact spying against everyone he comes into contact with.

DeletedUser50073

It's quite low to trick people into doing something that gets them banned. Yes, this game is all about backstabbing and trickery but within the confines of the rules of TW. To trick someone into being banned is even lower than Incoming Impact spying against everyone he comes into contact with.
Kind of like when a bank robber is tricked into robbing the bank and had nothing to do with it right

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kind of like when a bank robber is tricked into robbing the bank and had nothing to do with it right

More like when Frozone and Mr. Incredible broke into a bank without knowing it was a bank while trying to exit a burning building. Except instead of them doing it by accident someone (or multiple people) purposely orchestrate events to make sure it happens and walk off with the profits.

You've only delayed the inevitable. We'll still win the world.

DeletedUser50073

More like when Frozone and Mr. Incredible broke into a bank without knowing it was a bank while trying to exit a burning building. Except instead of them doing it by accident someone (or multiple people) purposely orchestrate events to make sure it happens and walk off with the profits.

You've only delayed the inevitable. We'll still win the world.
You keep saying You've as if we've done anything besides sit here. But you sure seemed to be pissing your pants during this whole fiasco because lord knows you ain't winning without those koreans, you prayed for them didn't you :cool:

DeletedUser122733

You can't make gains without taking villages that don't fight back. Fact.
Well I don’t post here very often but I’ve been fighting against you for a few days and doing ok
You do a lot of talking in these forums yet your in game doesn’t stand up . You criticise everything and everyone in mad yet here we still are several months after fighting against you and we are still fighting. Just because other tribes have now stepped in and the worlds not as easy for you. So you come on the forums and spout about how unfair we are taking undefended villages from you ? But yet when you took inactive villages from us that was fine . Very hypocritical of you

DeletedUser122015

Well I don’t post here very often but I’ve been fighting against you for a few days and doing ok
You do a lot of talking in these forums yet your in game doesn’t stand up . You criticise everything and everyone in mad yet here we still are several months after fighting against you and we are still fighting. Just because other tribes have now stepped in and the worlds not as easy for you. So you come on the forums and spout about how unfair we are taking undefended villages from you ? But yet when you took inactive villages from us that was fine . Very hypocritical of you
Putting banned players and inactive players in the same group is ignorant, sorry. They're different, not to mention MAD stepped right in to minimize losses and internalled.

Before you compare that, MAD did it a month before Four did anything remotely "similar".
Sucks when you can't just recruit to make everything better right :D
Yet even after the recruiting stopped MAD is on the backpedal.

DeletedUser79639

Which was entirely the point. The little Sugar Honey Iced Tea thinks he's all that because he has taken all those villages yet the vast majority were from banned players. I may brag and troll but if you're really paying attention I don't brag about myself. I'm not the best player and I know it. However, I am led by the best leader and our tribe as a whole is kicking this world's ass.

p.s. T-Bone, you're not all that. You've got zero timing. I was amazed that the incoming support to Stolen's village was not fake support, but real full villages worth of D that you send without any type of plan whatsoever without any kind of timing because you might get villages off of him. You are nothing. You can fight as hard as you want to in this world, but you will lose. The situation is hopeless for you, and a complete total nub like you who can't time worth shit isn't going to change that.

My feelings are really hurt :)

DeletedUser79639

Putting banned players and inactive players in the same group is ignorant, sorry. They're different, not to mention MAD stepped right in to minimize losses and internalled.

Before you compare that, MAD did it a month before Four did anything remotely "similar".

Yet even after the recruiting stopped MAD is on the backpedal.

But you literally ONLY JUST recruited RIKTER...

We can all defend things and challenge things that Four have done. Deep down we all know that many things have taken place on this world that should not have done and some that are really questionable in terms of etiquette. It never changes and the top tribe will always receive the hate. But guys, getting personal is a bit much do you not think? Would you treat your chess opponent in the same way? Pretty immature :D

When I first started playing TW, people from all around the world would get together and have gatherings because they shared something in common and that was their love for this game. Now all the trolls and the haters are left. That is what has changed the game and just piping up on the externals to defend a victory that you cannot actually share is not a good thing. You can say what you like about my fight with anyone who got banned, I had to deal with a mass of incomings from your tribe, several thousand incomings and not a single loss except 95% of the nukes that were sent at me. When they got banned (which proves they needed to cheat to achieve what they did), I took advantage and grew. Something I feel I have an entitlement to considering my efforts previously. If my timings are so poor on stolen etc, why did I make so much ground on him and kill so many troops? Does that make your players worse than me? You tell me as you know more than me :p

The level of resistance was so terribly poor that I felt I did not need to spend any effort timing anything. Stolen will however tell you that I timed plenty against him in the first instance and that it proved more detrimental to him than it did to me... You know nothing mate. No point in making statements you perceive to be factual if the information that you have is based on little of substance. No offence to stolen, you quickly learned and made it much more difficult. I respect any player that learns from their losses to become a better player.

I hold no grudges towards your tribe, your players or your leadership. In fact, I would say I quite like noobs among various other players in your tribe and look forward to playing with some of you in the future, but some of you really do need to stop hiding behind the successes of your other members and make an impact on the game before making such a presence on the external forums.

DeletedUser122015

Lets have a bit of fun with this one. Self entitlement is a great thing to nitpick at.

But you literally ONLY JUST recruited RIKTER...

That was a month ago.
vDr7vzO.png

We can all defend things and challenge things that Four have done. Deep down we all know that many things have taken place on this world that should not have done and some that are really questionable in terms of etiquette. It never changes and the top tribe will always receive the hate.
We won't go there, since what was just done is the most malicious thing I've seen on TW to date and there isn't a thing you can do to defend what MAD did.

But guys, getting personal is a bit much do you not think? Would you treat your chess opponent in the same way? Pretty immature :D
If insulting someone is getting personal, then I'm a private detective.

When I first started playing TW, people from all around the world would get together and have gatherings because they shared something in common and that was their love for this game. Now all the trolls and the haters are left. That is what has changed the game and just piping up on the externals to defend a victory that you cannot actually share is not a good thing.
People still do that, just less. I started in World 1. I learnt the game the hardest way; Cluelessly gripping to K83 in a world dominated by T:V, a tribe created on a gaming forum. Before DVADER stepped in, it was a harsh world. The game has changed, some parts for the better, many parts for the worse. The people left are those that either grew up with the game and are riding it till the end, or they're here and deciding to take no 'nanas. Personally, I just like to annoy people for no reason at all because they seem like terrible people to know personally.

You can say what you like about my fight with anyone who got banned, I had to deal with a mass of incomings from your tribe, several thousand incomings and not a single loss except 95% of the nukes that were sent at me.
You have nearly 3mil ODD. Of which, you have 4 days that were "significant". 2 were before the Northern Korean group was banned, 2 after. The amount of ODD received shows around 30 or 40 nukes, which isn't something to scoff at, but it's not all that especially since 95% of that defence was your tribes. You also lost 4 villages and only managed to cap 2 back.
Hhoi5Yh.png

"Almost" all of them.

When they got banned (which proves they needed to cheat to achieve what they did)
It was an illegal script that auto accepted a few things. TW has a strict policy against automated tasks. All players were unbanned, but after the amount of losses they took in their 3 days banned they quit. Shame, too. We were 2 days out from a large multi-front OP on LITD.

I took advantage and grew. Something I feel I have an entitlement to considering my efforts previously.
The fact remains that you claimed those villages you took weren't defended against. It was nobling barbs with troops in them for ODA. Mine, and MRG's claim of them not being defended against stands firm.

If my timings are so poor on stolen etc, why did I make so much ground on him and kill so many troops? Does that make your players worse than me? You tell me as you know more than me :p
I like your 14 second noble train you sent and still missed slotting a nuke between. If I can be bothered to search Skype, I'll go find the conversation we had. It was a stab purely at THAT train you MANUALLY sent.

The level of resistance was so terribly poor that I felt I did not need to spend any effort timing anything. Stolen will however tell you that I timed plenty against him in the first instance and that it proved more detrimental to him than it did to me... You know nothing mate.
Your last quote is completely contradicted in this quote. I'm not sure what you want from me at the moment, because it seems like you don't know either.

No point in making statements you perceive to be factual if the information that you have is based on little of substance. No offence to stolen, you quickly learned and made it much more difficult. I respect any player that learns from their losses to become a better player.
If I have to constantly back up my statements it would mean you're ignorant in accepting information with proof. It's a blissful world out there, I assume.

I hold no grudges towards your tribe, your players or your leadership. In fact, I would say I quite like noobs among various other players in your tribe and look forward to playing with some of you in the future, but some of you really do need to stop hiding behind the successes of your other members and make an impact on the game before making such a presence on the external forums.
When you don't pay attention to everyone, others slip through the cracks. It's a common thing for players to focus on those who shine compared to those who were there. I could name countless player after player after player that hit the LITD front and took villages from them. I could name player after player who managed to time and snipe support. I could also get those in here who can back up the claims that participation is happening from nearly all members of the tribe.

This entire post leaves me with a cheesy grin because it's flawed and got issues everywhere. Contradictions, terrible bluffing, and horrible excuses for comment. Here's a really, really, really good example:

No point in making statements you perceive to be factual if the information that you have is based on little of substance.
but some of you really do need to stop hiding behind the successes of your other members and make an impact on the game before making such a presence on the external forums.
This, is what we call an oxymoron. In one paragraph, you contradict and cancel out your own statement by doing it yourself.

DeletedUser104587

Lets have a bit of fun with this

People still do that, just less. I started in World 1. I learnt the game the hardest way; Cluelessly gripping to K83 in a world dominated by T:V, a tribe created on a gaming forum. Before DVADER stepped in, it was a harsh world. The game has changed, some parts for the better, many parts for the worse. The people left are those that either grew up with the game and are riding it till the end, or they're here and deciding to take no 'nanas. Personally, I just like to annoy people for no reason at all because they seem like terrible people to know personally.

This entire post leaves me with a cheesy grin because it's flawed

This, is what we call an oxymoron. In one paragraph, you contradict and cancel out your own statement by doing it yourself.

DVADER tribe was an interesting tribe which messed up due to the fact every player thought they were the best player which divided the tribe.
Let’s hope Four follows DVADER style of game play.

Four is a good tribe, but if you are really from world 1 you would have seen greed of people, i wouldn’t be suprised if Four broke off and fight each other, people assumed Next tribe would win world 101 they were same place as Four but they had internal fights and broke down.

I look forward to the future of this world

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The future of the world?

030f21c014f364b92fb6d084e36fb670.png

I think the past is a good indication of where the future is going. MAD has never been able to keep up. Only time they had a chance was when people were banned and were essentially barbs.

That big spike around 11/6 was when rikter came over and gave Majestee what was coming to him. And MAD couldn't even top something like that as the graph clearly shows.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you guys didnt kick the players we noble like cowards the stats would tell a different story ;)

you guys getting banned like its the new trend ain't our fault, and yeah a player we trusted turning against us eating backline empty villages is so highly respected!

also you kinda suck so why is you always on here spouting out your BS? you outnumber us big time, and you guys kick any player who starts losing vills to us. and those are the stats your so proud of? barley beating a tribe that should have been broken months ago lol like shake your head kid.

you have vills inside my custer and i dont even stack them because your so trash lol

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Four
Players: adfffsa, minji02, One Above All
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD

Timeframe: 09/11/2018 00:00:00 to 29/11/2018 18:51:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 351
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,012,185
Side 2: 3,310,655
Difference: 298,470

chart

Wouldnt normally do this as i dont care about stats, but since :
Nov 09
12:31 .Smiler changed the privileges and title of codygoodthegreat.

the stats are not what you think they are mr random gal ,

Say what you will about how they dont fight back, but OAA came back after his ban he didnt fare very well. minj came back well before he lost many vills, also not faring verywell.

so say what you wanna say. but mad have stopped the bleeding on alot of our fronts, and we will continue to fight this uphill war so keep running those lips. but we all know if you were in our position your account would be rimmed or deleted due to inactivity long ago.

those left in MAD are fighters, we are solid, and we are not cowards. thats the real story of MAD not the bs picture your trying to paint, Four are not victims...

Like this post if MRRANDOMGUY is trash