Estimate

DeletedUser1082

I was wondering how many units currently exist in World 4 right now, this very second on the first day into the protection period?

I estimate around 40, and those are spearfighters without a doubt. Someone might have spent resources getting the requirements for the barracks instead of upgrading the resource buildings, and they are farming abandoned villages.

DeletedUser

yeah its probably liek that , pretty soon twplus will have world 4 up

DeletedUser

and 59000 messages. The pen really is mightier than the, erm, spear.

DeletedUser

All players got a message when they joined and most have at least one tribal mail.

DeletedUser

So basically just reduce the number of messages by the number of players to find out the number of real messenges sent.

It doesnt surprise me so many have been sent in such little time, with everyone looking for allies around them, making tribes, merging tribes, etc

DeletedUser

intresting thing i noticed, i keep clicking the world 4 button on the stats page to refresh it and the number of players rises everytime i click

DeletedUser3347

797 now :lol:

greetz....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Darkness within darkness, is the gateway to all understanding.." - [Lao Tse]
"To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy... keep your Friends close and your Enemies closer" - [Sun tzu]
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory... Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat" - [Sun tzu]

DeletedUser

4691. :icon_rolleyes:

That's more than my world 1 village has ...

DeletedUser

Congrats your on the cutting edge of technological development... to bad it wont really be useful for 4 days

Ha! I have wanted to say such but I held back in order to let these guys use up their resources for such silliness this early.