Eturgen declare on SABRE

DeletedUser

The time has come for me again to demand of my tribe that they take up arms and form their armies to fight a common foe. This foe we once knew as friends, as family even. We shall march against SABRE for they can no longer be kin to us.

Let me explain what lies beneath, and let me also point out my sincere regret of this turn of events. I still hold both King Valoki and warlord Talius Brute in high regard. Alas, that is no longer enough.

Villages of my people have been attacked and searched by scouting forces of our allies, enraged I sent emissaries to the involved but the response I recieved was scorn and off-handed dismissal. Here lies the real reason. I understand that the war against wisdom consumes his every waking hour but in repeatedly ignoring the times I have sought to bring this up I realised that our relationship was not what I thought it to be. There can be no diplomatic relations if there is no diplomacy taking place.
By the side I sought to demand and apology from the culprit in this drama, bradisdisturbed, but that was where it got ugly. Time and time again he met me with arrogant tone and his nose held high when he should have bent knee for the wrongs he had done. A mistake I can forgive but disrespect is another thing entirely. My armies will level brads villages to the ground and his lands shall be dispresed as loot for my chieftains.

This declaration might seem opportunistic in the eyes of strangers, and they would have a point- when better to strike then when your enemy is on the ground? As I see it diplomatic relations is the real tricky part in this world- how can you know whom to trust? I thought to trust SABRE but with my trust eroded conflict can be the only answer. Make no mistake, Valoki is nothing if not a skilled warrior and he should never be underestimated. We ride against SABRE because we can no longer stand united with them, we war against them because we respect them and we must beat them because we cannot co-exist past this point.

Praise the Black Ox!
Praise it's chosen people!

High Lord Byzantane, Founder and High Lord of the Eturgen council

Last edited by a moderator:

SmaXa

A Nicely justified declaration, without Ridiculing SABRE, respect to you, Byzantine, and good luck :)

DeletedUser

Good call Eturgen, very well written, and you have earend my respect over this call..Good luck to you and your mates, and we are all watching .

kitex1

Hey killergoon atleast they didn't lead their tribe to their death!

Now that in my mind and everybody elses is pretty noob.

killergoon=-

hey kitex, can you please stop repeating yourselves. as you have read 100I and wisdom were already oging to war us before we took the 100I guys in.

when are eturgen gong to be forced to join wisdom?

DeletedUser

Killer, we could have avoided the war, but this is not the place to discuss.

Well done eturgen. Good justification.
I wish you the best luck.

opiate81

Nicely written declaration :)
Good luck to both sides.. youre a world away from me so I dont really know you

DeletedUser

well there was nowhere else for them to go to :p
either wisdom (nochance) or try to reach an opening by taking out sabre!

DeletedUser

well there was nowhere else for them to go to :p
either wisdom (nochance) or try to reach an opening by taking out sabre!

"Turn on an ally or turn on a family member". Good diplomacy usually shouldn't make such dead-ends to happen. As for Eturg, I actually think they won't be "forced" to join Wisdom; they will rather even offer a merge for survival, so does KOBR (otherwise they will shortly follow SABRE, HORDES and xD [all former partners of Wisdom] on the altair of expansion). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

come on Eturgen i went inactive on htis world tbh was stupid of me Eturgen my last tribe whoop there men into submission :D

DeletedUser

Inte will probably suggest to SABRE now what would happen IF we invited SABRE and declared on Eturg. Better prepare your borders with us guys ^^

DeletedUser33413

Well i dont really approve but like crazy said, where else were they going to go?

DeletedUser42977

Best of luck to Eturg, we stand united together now :)

Dan69

Nice war declaration Byzantane.
Good luck to Eturg and especially to Darknightwing,a very good warrior..I know this.:)

DeletedUser

you didnt and dont know the situation with .xD, neither did zardex, want to know whY? i didnt trust you... and neither did wicksey.

Shame they trusted you to watch your burn .xD to the ground, but that's for another thread.

Well Byzantane, even as your close ally I did not see this coming. It's a shame that the SABRE family has ripped apart in such a way, but i completely understand your reasons.
Best of luck, though it shouldn't be very hard if their 'defence' against us is anything to go by.