~EU~ Recruiting in K23, K33

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
~EU~ Europe Union is recruiting in K23, K33. We have a minimum of 112K points, OD score is 72K and are mainly based in K23. (Ranked 4th in K23 and ranked 10th in K33)

Your points must be more than our tribe average (although if you meet all the other criteria we may still consider your request) and it is a must that you are active. You may be required to have us account sit for you so that we can see that you have a reasonable amount of troops and village development.
Although there is no ODA minimum at present, we will judge your OD (both ODA and ODD)
Our tag is ~EU~

Rather than reply to this post, please send a formal message to either of the members below:
(we do not reply to "hey can I join your tribe?")

We do not accept refugees

TheRiverStyx - Baron
Carolinas - Head of Recruitment.
Darkblade222 - Recruitment

Kind Regards

Styx

Last edited:

DeletedUser

~EU~ Europe Union is recruiting in K23, K33. We have a minimum of 22K points and are mainly based in K23.

Your points must be more than our tribe average and it is a must that you are active. You may be required to have us account sit for you so that we can see that you have a reasonable amount of troops and village development.
There is no ODA minimum at present.
Our tag is ~EU~

Rather than reply to this post, please send a formal message to either of the members below:
(we do not reply to "hey can I join your tribe?")

TheRiverStyx - Baron
Dannyp607 - Head of Recruitment.

Kind Regards

Styx
Get off of k33. It is my tribe's. We defeated the family that controlled it and killed their leaders. So, don't think about k33 and stay put in your k making defense.
BTW, without a point requirement, you will get n00bs that are too scared to attack even if they have enough troops. Also, get the average point requirement down since then you wouldn't get people with maybe 5k army and less than your average points.