Euros are cheapest!

DeletedUser

I'm going to save you all a bit of money when buying PP.

Some of you may already know this, others may not - so this is for those that don't know.
Ok, so 5 premium points costs 4.90 USD and 2.90 GBP (I'll use these as they are the most common). 5 premium points also costs 2.90 EUR.

2.90 EUR = 2.60 GBP (Approx.) - TW price = 2.90 GBP
So buying in euros saves £0.30

2.90 EUR = 4.10 USD (Approx.) - TW price = 4.90 USD
So buying in euros saves $0.80

To pay in euros just select Ireland as the country (or any other EUR country) and then you're away.

If you're made of money, or saving a bit here and there doesn't matter to you - then don't bother flaming me.
But there are others who like to trim off some dough when they can.

DeletedUser

I'm going to save you all a bit of money when buying PP.

Some of you may already know this, others may not - so this is for those that don't know.
Ok, so 5 premium points costs 4.90 USD and 2.90 GBP (I'll use these as they are the most common). 5 premium points also costs 2.90 EUR.

2.90 EUR = 2.60 GBP (Approx.) - TW price = 2.90 GBP
So buying in euros saves £0.30

2.90 EUR = 4.10 USD (Approx.) - TW price = 4.90 USD
So buying in euros saves $0.80

To pay in euros just select Ireland as the country (or any other EUR country) and then you're away.

If you're made of money, or saving a bit here and there doesn't matter to you - then don't bother flaming me.
But there are others who like to trim off some dough when they can.

Personally I didn't need this (as I always buy in euros), but it was made with the best of intentions! I'll just write thanks for all those who read this, saved some money, and didn't bother writing it themselves :)

Thanks!

GhengissKhann

but it will probobly cost you twice the money you save to exchange the money.

DeletedUser

but it will probobly cost you twice the money you save to exchange the money.

Lol, if that were the case - why would i bother making this topic?

On my word, i pay through paypal - and their exchange rates are currents (i also double checked with an outside source) and that was what i saved.
But valid point - had i been less cautious ;)

DeletedUser

Canada is cheaper.
2,71 euros (4,20 canadian $)

Awesome, if that's with current exchange rates then by all means when buying PP - go canadian!

Thanks Mekolp.

v--- sorry pki, i'm trying to be a good boy :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: