[EV] Scooch

DeletedUser

Tag:EV Name: Scooch

Grrr, we will bite you if you don't surrender your bases to us. Graawl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forgot to say that if you know me or any of the other members of the tribe, feel free to ask for an invite. I am a little busy today and won't have time to look around for old friends but will do so tomorrow.

Standard requirements apply:
- very high activity
- a lot of experience
- good communication skills

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
They seem to be gathering alot of mods... if RPC was on this world it would be a huge war lol, also KV i dont think they like a spammer like you on their forums :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we love spammers...mods...mods who are spammers you know the usual :D

DeletedUser

its quite simple really, we deal with each other on a daily basis. Its not about it just being for mods and admins. There are others in it that are not such.

DeletedUser

Eh? Well if I hadn't already joined RW, I would've joined you guys. Would've been interesting being in the same tribe with the people who've banned me multiple times. :lol:

DeletedUser

Eh? Well if I hadn't already joined RW, I would've joined you guys. Would've been interesting being in the same tribe with the people who've banned me multiple times. :lol:

You might be surprised how well we are able to seperate the issues and get past them. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You might be surprised how well we are able to seperate the issues and get past them. :icon_smile:

Lol, I'm sure you can. Wasn't the point though. :icon_wink:

But, I'm happy with my choice anyways, because I get to put a rainbow in my avatar, I get to type with colors, AND I get to say My Face>Your Face. xD

DeletedUser

We will see whose face will get to stay longer without being nobled :snob: :snob: :snob:

DeletedUser

Yea, I'm sure you could pass JayJ up... It was pretty wierd, today his village was right beside mine, but now it is way south of mine. Don't know how that happened. And there is no abandoned village where his old one was.

DeletedUser

It had to be moved as it was misplaced. For some odd reason it was placed on a separate K (as far as I know). So he moved it to the rim in K55.

DeletedUser

Mods and admins all in one tribe? You caught my interest.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We expect world domination fairly quickly. As it says in our profile, Question our l337ness and we will Geschlossen you. Fact.

DeletedUser

We expect world domination fairly quickly. As it says in our profile, Question our l337ness and we will Geschlossen you. Fact.

It's true. =(

Already the only thread that was not started by a mod or admin was geschlossen-ed.:icon_sad: