Bug Type
Functional bug
Bug Occurrence URL
https://removedURL.com/
Bug Reproduction Steps
/removed/
Bug Reproducibility
Happens always
So i just found a loophole which results in unlimited free spins for the event wheel.
1643203793709.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I play at both international and dutch servers. On the dutch it already launched. So tried the link on International too. which resulted in that. Probably the case for all servers
yup sadly you doing this published this bug to everyone on this server which will be exploited xD

half of community ban inc :oops:
(exploiting bugs are against the rules).

cluster023

Reaction score
yup sadly you doing this published this bug to everyone on this server which will be exploited xD

half of community ban inc :oops:
(exploiting bugs are against the rules).
I couldnt pos the bug without filling all steps to reproduce. But now that the event has launched it just shows the page of the event wheel instead of a free spin

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I couldnt pos the bug without filling all steps to reproduce. But now that the event has launched it just shows the page of the event wheel instead of a free spin
you can always send in bugs through support, or waited until event started so it couldnt be exploited ^^

I dont judge you for reporting the bug though, you did the right thing :)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @cluster023

Thank you for making us aware of this problem. Our developers have been notified and are working on a solution.

I adjusted your bug report so that reproduction is unclear.

I want to remind everyone that bug exploitation is illegal and will be met with consequences.

cluster023

Reaction score
Hey @cluster023

Thank you for making us aware of this problem. Our developers have been notified and are working on a solution.

I adjusted your bug report so that reproduction is unclear.

I want to remind everyone that bug exploitation is illegal and will be met with consequences.
Now that the event is live, its not possible to reproduce it anymore. It only worked when the event wasnt launched yet. Could ofcourse still work on other servers.