Events

Duke211

What events do we want to see in the coming weeks? months?

Can we please address the elephant in the room? What ever happened to the Defend/Assault the Tower event (I can't remember the exact name because it's been so long since I last saw it)? In my opinion, hands down the best event Inno has ever come up with and suddenly it vanishes out of their event queue they seem to cycle through as if it never existed.

I bring this up in W96 having not seen the event since W91 in hopes that we may shine some light on events and discuss which we like and provide feedback on issues with certain events. Even the timing of particular events is an important factor. For example, we all know crests in late game is practically useless. And I'm grateful they are always sure to place crests on the weekend to allow for more free time to play the event since it's so demanding and competitive. I wasn't so much a fan of there being 4 rounds instead of the usual 3 rounds though. That seemed excessive and I know I'm not the only one who probably felt exhausted after 4 straight days of the endless crest stress.

Which events would you like to see more of in W96?