Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
vjntsOH.gif
vjntsOH.gif
vjntsOH.gif
vjntsOH.gif
vjntsOH.gif

"This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the frequent purge sanctioned by the Creati Government.

Nukes with a population of 23900 and higher have been authorized for use during the purge. All other nukes are restricted.

Four members of the enemy have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed.

Commencing at the conclusion of this posting, any and all attacks (including nobling) will be legal for 12 continuous months.

Allies, NAPs, and Emergency Snowflake Services will be unavailable until that morning at 7:00 a.m. When the purge concludes.

Blessed be our new founding fathers and W97... A world reborn.

May Jen be with you all."

6a57db466c856331f4cb41e998dade42.png

Due to various circumstances and the actions of others we've taken an adaptive approach to our current situation :D The details of which and why will be explained below. Anyhow quick intro before we dive into the declaration.... and in a day and age where posters are constantly trying to offer new ways to entertain their tribes with youtube videos, skype interviews, songs and other sources of media ...... the best posters strive to stay with the times so you guys are probably expecting something new age & edgy..... well you guys are getting none of that today :D We at Creati decided we were going to take a more old fashioned & creative approach to PnP :p So without further delay let's start off with our declaration song :D

Lil Fleezi Claud presents....

Explicit warning :p

u6X9FVZ.png

DjLYrvq.png

EDIT: *Please excuse my awful penmanship LOL ... I mean I intentionally wrote it like an 8 year old Yeah....*

To reiterate the above .....

Creative Doesn't Fit declares war on the Underdogs

and now I'm going to spell out why for ya :D

So the first and most obvious reason is ...

PU2j1C4.gif

Now I think it's fair to say that everyone saw this war coming from a mile away, but at Creati we knew our superior positioning afforded us a luxury UNDER didn't have - Time. :) Since we had the rim open we could simply continue to box in UNDER and outgrow them until we finally forced them to strike on us if they wished to expand any further in this world :D

0ggkILd.gif

Now we can get into the down and dirty. From day one UNDER was more interested in diplomacy with Creati than war. When they finally got the message from our leadership.....

pf0ZGxF.gif

The buggers stacked our food :( Yeah that's right. UNDER stacked FEEDUS to halt our expansion into core K54 & eventually even recruited a whole bunch of them to further halt our expansion into K54. On top of this UNDER began to contact the tribes surrounding us to form a coalition to gangbang us & take us down. Really Mean Stuff. So finally we had had enough.

3fByp8i.gif

But as it turns out not everybody in UNDER was feeling that underdog spirit...... Some of them wisely didn't want a long, costly drawn out war. So a few of them came to us ..... and you know how a certain other tribe has been acting rather cocky towards the rest of the world? Well.... we wanted to show them how to dismantle a tribe without merging them in as your new academy :D With a myriad of options to ponder; the Creati council debated how to handle this interesting predicament for many moons; and finally they came back to the troob with three words..... "Time to Purge."

Q0rz7pK.gif

FURTHERMORE as punishment for these transgressions I listed earlier, the overlords of Creati picked out four of the worthiest Underdogs and allowed them to join our secretive ranks. We have injected them with the madness that is Creati & now we release these ravenous hell-hounds back on the underdogs that remain (the ones who don't run with their tails tucked between their legs upon sight of their former brethen now so creative :D ) to inflict maximum carnage in the south west. It is time for a new age in w97, the age of Creati.

So to my new brethren ....

OyAQI6i.gif

and to those who are to be purged ...

Dd7XfLL.gif

Best of Luck to all :)

EDIT 2:
P.S. Tory is the best & is cherished always in my heart <3 ... and wambam thank you cam <3 you are the air that fills my lungs

EDIT 3: Few changes as well as various grammatical & spelling errors..... I should edit better :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser117635

Finally a REAL war!

PS, I love the declaration. Like the old days :D

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, not gonna be much of a fight given the circumstances. Definitely would be triggered by this post if I was an Under member lol. But good luck to them all the same.

DeletedUser110019

Well, not gonna be much of a fight given the circumstances. Definitely would be triggered by this post if I was an Under member lol. But good luck to them all the same.
i don't think they are aware

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Meh, a big showy forum declaration after recruiting 4 of the 5 biggest accounts in the opposing tribe... I guess AA will get its wish for a distraction from negative public attention.

Declaration is a pretty post, but just feels showboat-y given the circumstances.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Meh just 4 accounts you'd kill to have in your tribe now in ours ....

And btw no one likes an UNDER BOOB.... watch your back Skinny :D

Valour Khan

I'm not sure I would call this a war. More like merge the best in and feast on the rest. AA's merge obviously had a larger amount of players involved but this merge was essentially the same in the fact that it bypassed an actual war. Regardless, this was one of the best declarations I have ever seen.

DeletedUser116033

a merge in tribal wars terms is two leadership groups or tribes agreeing on a solution to move players from x to y tribe or create z tribe, from two or more tribes.

As above mentions, Thom has never cared to talk business with UNDER. The vast majority of their tribe is still intact, with Creati still at a low member count. Definitely will be a war o_O

Valour Khan

Merging and recruiting 4 accounts are very very different things :p Don't get it twisted :D

You are correct in the respect that it isn't technically a merge but at the same time, you made a point in stating, "we wanted to show them how to dismantle a tribe without merging them in as your new academy." Although you didn't bring their entire tribe nor create an academy tribe, you essentially dismantled them by recruiting their top players. Doesn't this contradict your point that I stated above?

DeletedUser117635

Look, its really no different than any other war so far. Tribes almost always seem to recruit the biggest and or best players from tribes either after, before, or during wars

DeletedUser121485

Like others have said, too bad almost half of UNDER (point-wise) had to run over to Creati before the war declaration was made.
Could have been a real exciting war otherwise!
So much wasted potential. :(

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You are correct in the respect that it isn't technically a merge but at the same time, you made a point in stating, "we wanted to show them how to dismantle a tribe without merging them in as your new academy." Although you didn't bring their entire tribe nor create an academy tribe, you essentially dismantled them by recruiting their top players. Doesn't this contradict your point that I stated above?

Not in the slightest. Dismantling a tribe is not merging. Absolutely no UNDER leadership is now Creati leadership; as Marmite said and I also hold true; an agreement between leadership is essential but we merely had 4 good players apply so we let them in at an opportunistic time :) on the flip side AA still has s-rank as an academy tribe & ~A~ rolled over for inferior leadership.

If you wanted to apply what's happening down here to the north west imagine if s-rank hadn't lost miserably & instead just recruited 4 accounts and slaughtered ~A~ .... no one would have had problems with that ;)

DeletedUser117635

Who knows whats in store in the NW, Plot! may be dead, but there are still Plot! Twists ahead for sure