Every Dog has its Day.....

DeletedUser121402

ARRR!!! guess landlubbin PnP can be interestin ta read! ye gots talent clydiepoo! lookin ferward ta see'em creative scallywags do some mo' fun on here!
icon_psmiley12.gif

Please take what ye said back tho... 'bout nay doin one when ye fighting AA, be lovely ta see't! Hope Havoc keeps his promise!
sadmh9.gif

As fer how this "war" went...me belly been feelin it'll be a "clean-up" rather, leadership tharrr felt very poor ta us, n' even wanted our hook ta "help" fight creati...they did have ta postpone'em plans a few times tho n' took'em weeks ta get back ta us in mail/discord...
zu02ol.gif

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I had high hopes for creati especially with how much Thom distanced himself from these methods, even very recently he criticised OBEY for dismantling a tribe by recruitment but it just sounds so hypocritical after today.

I must say comparing Obey's recruitment policy with Creati's gave me an extremely good chuckle. Thank you!

As I am someone who is in both tribes:
Obey recruits to survive or because they can't win/don't want a front war. Most recent example: recruitment of Noobey's allies so they can focus on Noobey alone. Quite pathetic. And this has happened a lot of times in the past (which has also caused upset in their own ranks, including me)

Creati recruits for mutual gain and not just to avoid a war or get an easy war. We can fight, and we will fight. If we see someone applying that meets our criteria we consider a recruit, and we certainly don't recruit hoppers.

DeletedUser88324

Clyde, your making this too obvious. We already know, Creati is the favorite to win this world, and you guys have some of the best players in TW, Just chill and enjoy Tribal wars.

As for my tribe, we have no famous players. We are a tribe of strangers trying to make something out of this world. I'm enjoying the journey, and I love the drama.... cheers mate

meEgEJb.png

DeletedUser110019

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: UNDER, Savage, BOOB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 4
Difference: 28

chart