Everyone Fears Armada

DeletedUser100750

Kinda hard not to get info when everyone in there tribe is offering up info, or trying to get in all the time.

DeletedUser

"Everyone" fears ARMADA because for now, they're dominating the crap out of the South East... not much more to say, really.

DeletedUser

hmm, fear Armada? havent heard that any one would be afraid of them, it`s as always, rank 1 tribe gets bigger attention so every one thinks that every one is afraid of them

DeletedUser

Turtlez? Judge us when you totally meet us in the battle field lol:))

@Topic starter - Why did you afraid of us we are only 20+ on K65!!! and the whole continent are against of us!! What are you thinking I think this is only a fair game in K65, but unfortunately we are talented to this game..

btw I master this game only in 1 week...
kyoshiro18<---------- National Champion 2002 in Red Alert 2

Annoyingdevil

I do not fear Armada any more than any other tribe. They are just a tribe, not some undefeatable invulnerable machine they are made out to be.

DeletedUser93437

Ultimately it is still too early in the game for it to be dominated by anyone... how many worlds have finished with the tribe who dominated the early stages of any game actually winning it, really, you have to wait until at least two thirds of the way through to see who are the movers and shakers....

DeletedUser

Or the question should be why nobody attack Armada ?? ;) C4U/Smurf/LOOK/B-MIST/TAC/E.A.F and maybe x/0 are just scared of them and are waiting to be eated by them soon or later?

and easy to say "why they don't attack Addict", apparently Armada need more help with your 4x > players, hugh party? if all those listed tribe want survive one day and want challenge, the way is to fight Armada. :icon_wink: or like BOLT who will be eated by them (hugh party + kill the smaller guys when don't need them --> what a honour :lol:)

Now it's the game ^^

Well clearly every tribe probably has it's own problems now. It's still mostly early game and a lot of players are still building up there nukes and nobled a few days back. About what serious war are you thinking if there is not enough troops to be played it in.

This I think is completely wrong, just because they took in a few players, chances are players may have carried resentment with them, they may have been annoyed at members who had previously attacked them. Just because you were good players in one tribe doesnt mean that your teamwork with new members will be good. In my opinion although they have disproved some arguments against them they have yet to fully prove themselves as a tribe. I will enjoy this war with addict because although addict are outnumbered they have some good members and should challenge ARMADA either way.

Because I have a few comments Ill take in parts.

chances are players may have carried resentment with them, they may have been annoyed at members who had previously attacked them.

imo that would be stupid. Even if they did attack them both sides probably had good fun. And the merge served both ARMADA and Light players. So I think everything will remain fine.

they have disproved some arguments against them they have yet to fully prove themselves as a tribe.

Clearly you are suffering from a disease or a temporary disorder. ARMADA has proven to be a good tribe. And a smart one as well. Rather then just fighting out and decreasing there growth rapidly they have merged and got in the better players to noble the weak.

armada will die :D

You're probably so happy that you got a few guys attack them. Even if every tribe actually declares war on them I doubt they will win it. There will soon come the fighting on the claims and such. Thus they will start fighting internally and fail.

DeletedUser

Yah, every ARMADA member are not so confident that we are really win world 57, World 57 is only in the beginning

, cause many strong tribes shall born big tribes were merged. You must expect the unexpected first.

---
.. Real life and Online gaming is almost different:p
Don't take this seriously guys, I'm play this game for fun,.. So have fun everyone and happy hunting!!

DeletedUser

I think we have enough threads about Armada :p thats just my opinion

Dark are you still playing in this world?