Everyone Fears Armada

DeletedUser101024

Not so much! I got my hands on a large account, much more fun to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

his ign is ubersmexymegapwn and he couldn't own the local nubs which is why he went running to x/o from lights so he could get protection:lol::lol::lol (<3 u Viknub & Nubcut :lol:)

Such a lie and even you know that :|

at least i have not moved into 150members tribe :icon_rolleyes: (and dont annoy me with "they are good and lah blah" 150 is 150)

DeletedUser101194

Lol who the heck fears a mass recruiting merging tribe i mean serriously?
get real.

DeletedUser74142

armada has decent strat...but as far as being feared no..they can easily be beaten if people dont merge into the. (blush)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Yondaime123
Lol who the heck fears a mass recruiting merging tribe i mean serriously?
get real.

Ask Bcardi.

I do. :(

DeletedUser101194

If you really fear armada you need too fix up there not a good tribe at all they just get alot of attention and heres the proof.
If you joined right at the start of world 57 armada where the top tribe from the start.
Why do you think they were the top tribe at the start maybe because they were mass recruiting and who remembers armada offering out alliances and naps to every clan known?
After the alliances they started merging and getting brotherhood tribes.

Serriously this shows there is actually nothing to be afraid of armada arent so great if anything that was just noob tactics too get known anyway once again if you fear armada get real.

DeletedUser

If you really fear armada you need too fix up there not a good tribe at all they just get alot of attention and heres the proof.
If you joined right at the start of world 57 armada where the top tribe from the start.
Why do you think they were the top tribe at the start maybe because they were mass recruiting and who remembers armada offering out alliances and naps to every clan known?

Serriously this shows there is actually nothing to be afraid of armada arent so great if anything that was just noob tactics too get known anyway once again if you fear armada get real.

1) Armada haven't mass-recruited, they are a load of Korean players come to see what .net is.
2) It's tribe's not clan's
3) Merging? They had one merge of a tribe they beat in a war, who doesn't merge after beating another good tribe in a war?
4) Brotherhood tribes? They have none.

DeletedUser

Firstly, haters always hate.

Secondly, ARMADA is a good tribe. Look at there players. They almost have top 20, do you think they mass recruited there villages? Even if armada did mass recruit. Leaders can do that. Kick off the players that are bad. And get the players that are good. It's funny how everyone though that LIGHTS are pro, then when they merged into armada they suddenly changed to noobs. Now hush, if you can't beat them. Don't flame or say they aren't good.

DeletedUser101194

Who said i cant beat them?
Who said im hating?
Oh and btw they almost have top 20 in players humph pretty obvious as too why serriously get real if they were so good why are they at war with addict a tribe way smaller then them and there still losing alot out of it :/

DeletedUser

Who said im hating?
Oh and btw they almost have top 20 in players humph pretty obvious as too why serriously get real if they were so good why are they at war with addict a tribe way smaller then them and there still losing alot out of it :/

You are clearly hating.

You are a 200 point player, stop talking big.

The addict situation is simple. the entire tribe are not taking part in it. there are about 5-10 Armada players in k56 fighting Addict along with Bolt. They are doing pretty well in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Who said im hating?

Firstly, clearly you are hating. Why the hell would you think they are bad otherwise? And let me correct myself. Go ahead and fight with them. I bet you would be rimmed a few days after :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly, they have a huge ammount of top 20 players. By saying they are bad, you mean that you are even worse.

Thirdly, they are not loosing.

vs Addict (+9 village to Armada)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Addict
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,195
Side 2: 51,639
Difference: 38,444

chart
[/spoil]

____

vs BOLT (+2 villages to armada)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BOLT
Side 2:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 8,370
Side 2: 17,253
Difference: 8,883

chart
[/spoil]

_____

vs BOLD & Addict (+11 villages to armada)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Addict, BOLT
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 17
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 21,565
Side 2: 68,892
Difference: 47,327

chart
[/spoil]

Players that are fighting against addict: (10 players)

tribalAnon
ravenousvampire
gary morris
Hades-PD
-GuidingLight-
KHPark
hyunwoong
KorFrypan
carsion
sukuk

Players fighting against BOLT: (4 players)

zuqquex
komerican0
sukuk
KorFrypan

2 of them the same as fighting addict.

So, 12 guys fighting against a whole tribe? If you look at the map below. You can clearly see BOLT and Addict doesn't have a small front line. They have a big one... The funny thing is that those guys that are fighting againts them probably don't even regard it a fight. But a clear clean up over there area. Now BOLT and Addict has been pretty funny.

BOLT and Addicts fight?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BOLT
Side 2:
Tribes: Addict

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 34,662
Difference: 34,662

chart
[/spoil]

Map
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil]

In conclusion. It's funny how you think they are not good. While 12 players have overall +11 villages to them. That is almost 1 each. And while BOLT and Addict should be fighting together. They are fighting each other. It's just funny.

Funny how I noticed that BOLT was ARMADAs partner after this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101194

First stating facts and hating are two different things.

Second im a 200 point player cause i just started world 57?

Third didnt say they where losing i said armadas losing alot out of the war?

Hating is hating anyone that reaches success clearly if i was hating id be saying alot more then i have :/

DeletedUser

First stating facts and hating are two different things.

Second im a 200 point player cause i just started world 57?

Third didnt say they where losing i said armadas losing alot out of the war?

Hating is hating anyone that reaches success clearly if i was hating id be saying alot more then i have :/

what facts?

Our players are all growing faster than any other tribe.