Everyone Fears Armada

DeletedUser100628

Why?

the digger they are the harder the fall that's a cliche right?

DeletedUser100628

so far armada is at war in the k66 with addict.

so why dont they get hit in the south by smurfs and ~C4U~?

or even L00K

DeletedUser

True, and ARMADA are quite a lot digger than anyone else.

I think you mean bigger..

Even thoe the size is a factor, it alone has nothing to do with a tribe to succeed as most of us know. It can even lead to being a bright target. In ARMADAs case; (this is a logical assumption) the organization, using the member limit optimal by establising a dominance in a wider area and using diplomacy, acting with authority seems to be a working formula. When looking at the world map, it is quite obvious to see that ARMADA are sharing their presense with other established tribes in some continents like B-Mist and BOLT whom they are dominating as well.

This gives them far more additional options of getting support, coordinating attacks, pushing towards other tribes by limiting their targets (like in BOLT / Addict case) and suffocating their growth areas even before actually warring other tribes. There are many recruitment opportunities which gives them leverage on other tribes who are limited to their locations while ARMADA have a far wider range of being able to replacing members for better an more capable ones, replacing inactives of merging accounts with single owner with co-played such. Having a dominating position also attracts some good players who finds relief and playing in established organizations and not having to do a lot work on their own or the ones who are not too satisfied with their current tribes organizations/strategies.

I have not much of an inside view but I am fairly impressed about the set up / strategy I see from outside. If other established tribes who has ambitions of "winning" this world doesn`t start to take counter messures early on; it will be a very large uphill for them to climb.

Note: English is not my language so hopefully I expressed myself a bit understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When looking at the world map, it is quite obvious to see that ARMADA are sharing their presense with other established tribes
I only quoted him in part. Looking at the world map they seem with intent to stay in 1/4 of the world.
I often thought that they plan to have battles with the other 3/4 of the world in the late stages of the game. This is why they did not recruit in those areas. I am sure they must have had many good requests from the north and other non Armada areas. What major tribes in those areas will be around in the late stages to have end game wars with them?

DeletedUser

@tremdernotum: Not quite accurate. There are already "representatives" in other continents than the southeast ones.

We will always have one partner per K to stay with us.
[spoil]
K44: 4 villages
K45: 6 villages
K46: 1 villages
K52: 3 villages
K53: 3 villages
K54: 6 villages
K64: 6 villages
K72: 1 villages
..atm [/spoil]

DeletedUser

When they got Lights to join them they became the best tribe on this world. Lights players are all very good. Even when they were fighting a tribe 3-4 times there size they still werent losing much other than slowing down there growth. If you are in the SE Id restart :p

DeletedUser57812

or even L00K

Or the question should be why nobody attack Armada ?? ;) C4U/Smurf/LOOK/B-MIST/TAC/E.A.F and maybe x/0 are just scared of them and are waiting to be eated by them soon or later?

and easy to say "why they don't attack Addict", apparently Armada need more help with your 4x > players, hugh party? if all those listed tribe want survive one day and want challenge, the way is to fight Armada. :icon_wink: or like BOLT who will be eated by them (hugh party + kill the smaller guys when don't need them --> what a honour :lol:)

Now it's the game ^^

DeletedUser

or even L00K

You are in C4U so why dont you discuss this in your tribe.... ohh wait your tribe already did discuss this, they want to wait until ARMADA start falling before jumping in and hitting when they are weak....

DeletedUser

You are in C4U so why dont you discuss this in your tribe.... ohh wait your tribe already did discuss this, they want to wait until ARMADA start falling before jumping in and hitting when they are weak....

Exactly it, He is trying to get other tribes at attack so they can sit there and wait for a chance to hit while we are busy.

DeletedUser

When they got Lights to join them they became the best tribe on this world. Lights players are all very good. Even when they were fighting a tribe 3-4 times there size they still werent losing much other than slowing down there growth. If you are in the SE Id restart :p

This I think is completely wrong, just because they took in a few players, chances are players may have carried resentment with them, they may have been annoyed at members who had previously attacked them. Just because you were good players in one tribe doesnt mean that your teamwork with new members will be good. In my opinion although they have disproved some arguments against them they have yet to fully prove themselves as a tribe. I will enjoy this war with addict because although addict are outnumbered they have some good members and should challenge ARMADA either way.

DeletedUser8124

ARMADA, as we all know, is mainly positioned in the SE. They seem to be manly focusing on wiping out the crap in the area, which should give other tribes in the other areas of the world valuable time to grow and stop them. The question is, will they do it or not?

DeletedUser100628

nope thats not it i know why i did this thread so go divide by 0 to burst your brain out if you have one that is...

armada is already falling meh i wont say too much. not worth it

DeletedUser

nope thats not it i know why i did this thread so go divide by 0 to burst your brain out if you have one that is...

armada is already falling meh i wont say too much. not worth it

Haha you are actually so pathetic it's funny. I wont ever take your posts on this forum seriously until you are man enough to use your in game name here.

Back on topic:

armadas.jpg

Seems you have your wish right there, although he says he wants "Elite" players so i have no idea why he contacted ~C4U~....

DeletedUser57316

This externals going to have threads all about Armada again?