Everyone loves HEAD?

DeletedUser

Ok so, I don't actually play this world and I only ever had an account to check out new settings before the older worlds were updated. Today I logged in to set that account to delete since my main world (W51) had been upgraded anyway, and while browsing I stumbled upon the HEAD tribe.

Back in the early days of W51 they were quite well known before they failed and I was just wondering if this was the same line up of players making a come back or something..

DeletedUser83995

Nope not same line up and you should watch how you throw around the word failed ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_sad:

Dunno bout W51 ... but you should look at some basic stats before u start the "Fail" chant? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I heared they failed too, if you think he's wrong coolac, perhaps show him something to prove you're right? ;)

DeletedUser

At least come up with an original title to your thread, not the exact same one that was used for a Head Pnp on 51.

DeletedUser33494

someone tell me pls,
is head still on 51? and did they fail?

DeletedUser82180

Perhaps it was meant as a parody to connect both W51 and W54 HEAD?

Metamorphosis

Or y'know... Trick people into clicking the thread then be disappointed... *sigh*

DeletedUser

Ok so, I don't actually play this world and I only ever had an account to check out new settings before the older worlds were updated. Today I logged in to set that account to delete since my main world (W51) had been upgraded anyway, and while browsing I stumbled upon the HEAD tribe.

Back in the early days of W51 they were quite well known before they failed and I was just wondering if this was the same line up of players making a come back or something..

this was so not what i expected when i opened this thread :p
i was expecting to say YES.!
but ....

DeletedUser

I heared they failed too, if you think he's wrong coolac, perhaps show him something to prove you're right? ;)

I prolly cant :icon_wink: ... if we can do something in the world I'll come to brag ... right now we're just rim noobs :icon_cry: ... though we have a little ODA :icon_cool:

Edit: Kinda fresh coming from some1 who started the world 10 days before me ... has similar OD and 1K points less ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least come up with an original title to your thread, not the exact same one that was used for a Head Pnp on 51.

The same could be said for copying the name, tag, and even the COA of a tribe that is in no way affiliated with it.

Or y'know... Trick people into clicking the thread then be disappointed... *sigh*

See above comment :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Edit: Kinda fresh coming from some1 who started the world 10 days before me ... has similar OD and 1K points less ;)

Well, what can I say, the cats went like crazy on me :icon_rolleyes: My growth graph will be a story to tell my kids one day :lol:

DeletedUser

I was just about to post an angry rant but then I noticed that they changed their name.. (unles the op linked the wrong tribe). So props for that.

STAFAST

Give me head with hair, long beautiful hair...wait what :icon_redface:

DeletedUser78869

Everyone loves HEAD isnt EXACTLY what i had thought of this to be, i was thinking of something.... well... lets not go there ;)

DeletedUser

We didn't realize there was a premade with the same name/CoA so we changed the name/CoA out of respect.