Everyone vs Jheeez: THE WAR

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The mahjeeenz attacked.

1597032533514.png

They obliterated all BACON from the world!!!!!!

The people of en112 had enough. They would not stand for a world without Bacon.

And so the war commences... e v e r y s i n g l e mahjeeen will face its doom. Until there are no mahjeeenz left at all.

Jheeez your time in this world is limited. You may surrender peacefully so that we may shut your operations down, otherwise we will have to do so by force.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@ReD KhaN would you like to join the revolution vs the mahjeeenz? There's a particular Jheeez player inside the IYI cluster that has quit. Perhaps you all can start doing a little internaling ;) Prize for all the defense you've ever donated.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well, I can confirm Jheeez have officially quit. Because they are sending random attacks instead of coordinating together as a tribe and doing a massive deadly op such as one of many that took down warpig.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No point when the rest of the world decides to jump on one single tribe just like Spam. Pretty disappointing world tbh and a lot of tribes won't man up, but congratz I guess :) Honestly hope Cicada will win after watching it go down like this. I think the other tribes will get punished (except the Spanish) for not trying to stop them earlier.

Deleted User - 11559237

Who else could have jumped, except for the Spanish? :-s

Mastah

Reaction score
The sun is rising....
Look at my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn, look to the east west

Starring:
Kambei Shimada as Aragorn
Voyage as King Theoden of Rohan
Mastah as Gandalf
Lloyd as Eomer
JheeeZ as the defenders of Helms Deep
WB and PMS as Rohirrim
And of course CRUNCH and KRUNCH as the Uruk hai's.

Disclaimer:
Sadly we didnt have a Merry or Pippin equivalent to rally out Ents, so the outcome may differ from the outcome in the Movies. "Helms deep" is also attacked from behind which isn't captured in this scene. The diplomatic scene in 112 is also a bit more complicated than the black/white situation pictured in Lord of the Rings.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The sun is rising....
Look at my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn, look to the east west

Starring:
Mastah as Gandalf
Lloyd as Eomer
WB and PMS as Rohirrim

Disclaimer:
Sadly we didnt have a Merry or Pippin equivalent to rally out Ents, so the outcome may differ from the outcome in the Movies. "Helms deep" is also attacked from behind which isn't captured in this scene. The diplomatic scene in 112 is also a bit more complicated than the black/white situation pictured in Lord of the Rings.

So you’re going to save Jheez?

Mastah

Reaction score
I just came to think of that scene given the current situation of the world, see the disclaimer for more information.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The sun is rising....

Starring:
Mastah as Gandalf
Lloyd as Eomer
WB and PMS as Rohirrim

Disclaimer:

Love the LOTR reference but not exactly the situation as the disclaimer suggests. All good fun!