EveVos declares on Awaken

DeletedUser

My 2 cents

As a fellow Awaken member may I add that this is one of the most supportive and active tribes I have been involved in on 4 worlds so far. Many of us are sending support to our leader and others close to the action. We have helped those wiped out in restarting in our center with resources and troops support. We will fight this fight and go down swinging.

M'Lady, tho art as fine a leader as a knight could desire and I salute thee!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^ that alot of incoming not all troop though, like i said up there somewhere you been doing a good job and without support you would be dead but thats what tribes are for thats for sure.

on a humerous note is superman hiding in manetheron? enough to take a level 20 wall down (it only or was only at 12 when they left) they now all dead that was what landed of mine not anyone elses

but like i say to be fair most of those incoming not real but i know you have killed alot of troop i think today is the only day i have lost anything on attack defense not really count to me

peace and thanks for the kind words you know what i mean.

theshearjoy

DeletedUser

Spoiler Alert: We didn't care to declare a small war like this on the forums.

Isn't this a major contradiction to pretty much your entire argument, seen as your piss poor argument is based upon this not actually being a real war?

is it just much free time on your hands or something else?

See? again another forum failure resorts to questioning RL circumstances and implies that other ppl have no lives simply because they don't do short posts - or actually use statistics in their argument. It really riles me and most semi intelligent (or peeps who surpass this) forum posters that you do this.

I think that you should get Mastems to represent your tribe here, despite his lack of eloquence, he isn't an outright idiot such as yourself. And also, he knows what he is talking about; which is more than can be said for you.

2) thank god she isn't going to kill us, i was ready to leave w30.

6) calling me childish and immature because i posted a funny photo probably means you have no sense of humour at all or that you are so devoted to flame me that you cannot see it.

* verin sedai kudos to your close people in RL for just being around you.

2) I think we are all also ready for you to leave w30.

6) This is quite symbolic of your own arrogance that you display to the rest of us. The picture simply isn't funny! It isn't cool to use over used pictures found upon google images. In fact, it is ppl like you that are in fact derogatory to these forums. What is it with the obsession that is so large, all hope of eloquence, puns and well written intelligent text has simply exited the forums?

* Original point proved. Your a worthless troll. Nuff Said.

DeletedUser

As a fellow Awaken member may I add that this is one of the most supportive and active tribes I have been involved in on 4 worlds so far. Many of us are sending support to our leader and others close to the action. We have helped those wiped out in restarting in our center with resources and troops support. We will fight this fight and go down swinging.

keep at it mate, but uhm: don't advertise to much who is sending support...

DeletedUser

^^^ good point but who care they next anyway and it clear where support come from i wondering if they withdraw it upon incoming of bad stuff

as for the folk flaming ansov you needing to get better life or typeist he wise fellow and only defend our corner cause to much kissy a*** in here anyway lets the games commence

and i need to repay a few folk from that way pretty soon cause i that kinda guy

DeletedUser

^^^ good point but who care they next anyway and it clear where support come from i wondering if they withdraw it upon incoming of bad stuff

as for the folk flaming ansov you needing to get better life or typeist he wise fellow and only defend our corner cause to much kissy a*** in here anyway lets the games commence

and i need to repay a few folk from that way pretty soon cause i that kinda guy

Are you under the influence? That has just made you look extremely stupid and really hypocritical. Flaming imo would constitute me using RL insults or calling him names, which I haven't done (and it was pretty blatant you were referring to my post). He hasn't used any logic and just wrote a load of crap. tbh, it wouldn't surprise me to find out you are an Ansov alias as you both post with no substance and the same horrible format.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 00:00:00 to 28/02/2009 01:13:41

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,419
Side 2: 42,991
Difference: 23,572

image.php

Well the stats are not nearly so cute now. I still have two villages today though which makes me smile.

By the way looking for fun, excitement and adventure? Are you located in K32, K41 or K42? Join Awaken for good times. Message me, Verin Sedai.

DeletedUser

ahh nice Inuyuki. If you are indeed rygardal, the almighty leader of RETARDIS who has once again flamed towards me in another topic, why don't you just use your alias? theshearjoy is a member of EreVos if you cared enough to search that - i am not using 2 accounts, you do (even if you state who you are in your signature).

I won't care answering to your whole post as you clearly have issues.. only one thing: i don't speak about other peoples RL cause i just don't know them. maybe it was taken out the wrong way and for that i'm sorry to them, not to you. see i speak about something only when i know about it, unlike you flaming everything that moves.

It has come to my understanding that there are some people in here that lack any sort of critical thinking, their minds are stuck to their opinions and can't accept different opinions. Unfortunately, you are one of them along with 2 or 3 others. I'd better speak with people open to conversation like Bean, Badlapje and others. I simply do not care about you.

DeletedUser

hmmm, going quite good. This is one of the only wars where both sides are actually using nobles

DeletedUser

ahh nice Inuyuki. If you are indeed rygardal, the almighty leader of RETARDIS who has once again flamed towards me in another topic, why don't you just use your alias? theshearjoy is a member of EreVos if you cared enough to search that - i am not using 2 accounts, you do (even if you state who you are in your signature).

Firstly yeah, I did care to search that up. I know he has an account in EreVos, though you are telling me that it is impossible for him to give you the password to his fora account? Cause it wouldn't be against the rules. I'm not saying this is the case (or that it isn't the case for the matter), however, you both post in the same generic way with no substance and no eloquence. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 + 2 together to get 4. But, this is all circumstantial evidence and I have no proof. What is more likely to be the case is that EreVos has attracted a certain type of player; that type of player would have no eloquence, writing skill or any form of rationality.

Secondly, I am Rygardal and you can PM me IG should you wish for me to confirm this. However, the ppl I hang out with in tribalwars chats are more likely to know me by this name; so I use this name to avoid confusion (as I know my alias changing warps Hokky's mind).

I won't care answering to your whole post as you clearly have issues.. only one thing: i don't speak about other peoples RL cause i just don't know them. maybe it was taken out the wrong way and for that i'm sorry to them, not to you. see i speak about something only when i know about it, unlike you flaming everything that moves.

Flaming anything that moves? I don't even flame really, I merely point out your own incompetence on these forums, and the plentiful amount of contradictions that you make on these forums. Another one that has just jumped out at me is you claiming that you don't speak about other ppl's RL:-

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3106732&postcount=45
^See how he says about peeps who stay around verin sedai, implying some quite negative things about Verin's RL. Clear as day.

Another quite blatant contradiction of you not speaking about RL is in the post I am replying to. Where you quite clearly say that I have issues. This is typical of you (as I have incessantly stated), that you simply are inept to counter points that ppl make and simply claim 'OMG they haz issues' or 'kudos to people that stay around you irl'. You speak out of your arse 99% of the time you are on the forums. Like I said, allow someone with a degree of sense argue EreVos's case on the forums, as you have just dragged your own tribe deeper and deeper into a hole. Statistics show a much smaller tribe are causing you serious problems and you have not shown one iota of evidence to the contrary of this. And I wont even bother to argue with the other crap that you posted in the 3rd section of your post.

DeletedUser

Even i cannot understand what theshearjoy is saying some times either here or in our tribal forum and i have told him that. But still, you think that i write with the same format as him. where in my posts did you see that, where did my sentences didn't make sense? do you know english? obviously it doesn't take a genius, as you say, to figure out if that's the case or not. and apparently you are not one (neither am i if you like -> flame successfully dodged :p).

About other people's RL i already answered, but you chose to ignore it. as for you, i said that clearly you must have issues, and i am sticking to that cause there cannot be another reason for so much aggression, but i didn't reffer to your rl. you may have issues about TW or other things. That post doesn't change my opinion of you, stated in the third part of my previous post, which you also chose to ignore.

DeletedUser

i aint a good typer but i lol at myself for that, i may learn how to do it proper one day but i aint knowing when that gonna be

to reply to the was i under the influence yes! vodka rocks i only try paragrapghs to help people read cause grammer .,' etc all messy but this aint about my litracy skill battle still on!

peace to all good men and women

DeletedUser

Let's see some stats shall we:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 80
Difference: 69

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,024
Side 2: 286,751
Difference: 264,727

image.php

Side 1: 12,140
Side 2: 41,103
Difference: 28,963

image.php

Over the course of the week that is all EreVos has managed to Noble. All the while Awaken has been able to fend off most of their attacks to the degree where their ODD has gone up to:

16 The Fire Within 1,01 Mio.

That is extremely impressive for a small tribe at, I think, 200 rank last I checked, especially against the Rank 9 tribe in the world. Now let's look at the last 48 hours:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 26
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,258
Side 2: 85,911
Difference: 84,653

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Huh, did EreVos give up? After the tireless bashing they got on the forums and, I assume, countless nukes lost off of Verin and the rest of Awaken, finally catch up with them to the degree where they just dropped it? If so, how pathetic. Good showing Awaken, and EreVos your tribe has some serious work to do now as your entire tribal image is tattered and worn now.

DeletedUser

The following from Curt and the many other messages of encouragement from my tribe members is why I hang on. It's why I fight to the best of my ability non-stop. How can anyone give up with such great people to play with. I know I'm biased but I think these players make this the best tribe ever, anywhere.

Another reason I'm still not out....

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/005b3f2cbcb05832c489999304d6d7b3

Sad.

DeletedUser

As a member of another tribe currently at war with EreVos (IR|O) I would like to congratulate Awaken in their resilience against them. If you would like to know, they are unfortunately, active players, who love to dodge, which gives me the itchy finger to send a noble one of these days. I am disappointed at their defensive strategy, which, in the case of several members right next to me, is to simply have none at all, unless they dodged my fellow tribe members attacks. They have also sent "scouting trains" of 70 scouts at me, which get promptly wiped out. Anyways, I fully expect to be attacked for posting this. Just please make sure it can actually wipe out my troops. The only reason they have been successful in taking some villages from us is because of the inactivity in our tribe, which we are working to sort out :)

I'm sorry if my English is bad / If I contradict myself, the above is simply a mix of my thoughts on this matter.

DeletedUser

Huh, did EreVos give up? After the tireless bashing they got on the forums and, I assume, countless nukes lost off of Verin and the rest of Awaken, finally catch up with them to the degree where they just dropped it? If so, how pathetic. Good showing Awaken, and EreVos your tribe has some serious work to do now as your entire tribal image is tattered and worn now.

hahaahah you guys honestly make me laugh. another time coming in here badmouthing us, guessing our strategy and calling us pathetic. predicting how we'll hold up in a future war, with an actual tribe, and counting all the attacks we sent to you as nukes. actually i think we lost about 689 nukes but i am not quite sure, i'll have to search it up. once more crying like a baby and seeking sympathy from others instead of just accepting how the game rolls. not wanting to accept the fact of losing and on top of that attacking verbally not only EreVos but me in person too (previous posts), like you know me.

Anyway, i think it's time (yes admins, i am speaking to you) to close this topic which states in the title a war we never declared. But maybe you predicted we were going to declare on you, as you predict other things as well. I kinda feel sad for you in a not offensive way.

Cheers :icon_cool:

DeletedUser56732

I only read the first 3 pages(dont have time to read the rest, I wish I did)...I am in a small tribe growing slowly too.
I just want to say that Verin Sedai has won the war even if she looses every villa she/he owned. The top10 tribe should have won this war in 2 days. The statement made by the Duke of EvoVos that he wouldnt have Verin Sedai in his tribe is kind of sad. Verin Sedai is a good if not great player.. You can be in my tribe anytime! Well I hope all involved remember this is a game for fun and not take anything personal and have fun