EveVos declares on Awaken

DeletedUser

Our tribe is Awaken and we may hold the record for restarts in the center of our tribe. Small but persistent. The Awaken members hold tight.

EreVos the 8th ranked tribe in the world and 1st in K32 have invited/threatened our top members repeatedly. They picked at our lone players where they could.

Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,731
Side 2: 21,833
Difference: 13,102

image.php

On Friday 13th, after a cross-nobling situation which was resolved peacefully between the players. EreVos decided to defile the agreement and the attacks began in earnest.

They decided to launch a series of coordinated attacks against the Duchess of Awaken (that's me) Verin Sedai. I know from these stats that it hardly looks like a war at all but I promise you they really are trying and I'll post some of their more interesting attacks for all to see.

This is the result from days of assult when the 8th ranked tribe takes on the 178th ranked tribe. It doesn't look to me like EreVos would be capable of picking on someone their own size and I predict their immediate collapse should they engage in a top 10 war.

Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 00:00:00 to 24/02/2009 00:01:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,279
Side 2: 5,833
Difference: 1,446

image.php

If you'd like to root for the underdog in game please contact Verin Sedai.

If you have suggestions for pictures or details that would spice up this PnP please let me know here. It's my first attempt at PnP.

DeletedUser

hmm.. just lol. i can only imagine the reasons for opening a thread like that. you posted a couple of ennoblements and you call this a war? only a small fraction of our membership is attacking you and therefore implying that we will fail in an actual war in the future, based on this, just makes you seem untrustworthy.

who cares about this anyway? another meaningless thread in this forum about something insignificant - at least for us.

DeletedUser

Right you are I'm only being attacked by 9 players. Which is equal to about 1/3 when you compare it with the size of my tribe.

If you add up the points of all 9 of them:

Redtails
theshearjoy
anniepants
spilia
Ph0b0s
tintej29
XxMansellxX
19APhiO25
davidenko89

You get over 356, 000 points. My entire tribe is only 208,000 points. I would say that clearly makes us the under dogs.

If you aren't expending much effort could you please tell me why I'm now ranked 2nd in the world for defencive OD?

DeletedUser

hmm.. just lol. i can only imagine the reasons for opening a thread like that. you posted a couple of ennoblements and you call this a war? only a small fraction of our membership is attacking you and therefore implying that we will fail in an actual war in the future, based on this, just makes you seem untrustworthy.

who cares about this anyway? another meaningless thread in this forum about something insignificant - at least for us.

How will this make him seem untrustworthy? You may not fail but, then again, maybe you will if alliances are made, kept and acted upon to take you down.

He has brought attention to the fact that you are actively engaged in a fight against him and his tribe. That's news that some people may pay attention to.

Also I'm rooting for the underdog :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this comparison only shows the potential of your tribe, not ours. you are right, only 9 members out of our 54 are participating into this not caring enough about it to put all their effort there and certainly not caring about an underdog (your words) making untrustworthy statements about EreVos potential in a useless - in my opinion - topic in the forums.

maybe you wanted the world to know you are ODD rank 2. I sincerely wish you to boost up to number 1.

This is the result from days of assult when the 8th ranked tribe takes on the 178th ranked tribe. It doesn't look to me like EreVos would be capable of picking on someone their own size and I predict their immediate collapse should they engage in a top 10 war.

This is how he/she makes himself/herself look untrustworthy appleand. By implying that we will fail in a big war, based on a small conflict like that who hasn't even finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The title say erevos declares on awaken

You are in awaken so it should be awaken declare on erevos.

You cannot come on here and make a decleration for a tribe you are not in.

Your tribe have been attacking phobos for days aswell and he hasnt lost a village that i know of, really great work.

DeletedUser

It's my first war declaration post. Sorry about the title. I just thought since Erevos were the first to attack that they should come first in the posting.

As for us taking one of his 15 villages from Ph0b0s... hmm which of the Awaken members was supposed to do that again? A member with 3 villages, or a member with 4?

DeletedUser

It's my first war declaration post. Sorry about the title. I just thought since Erevos were the first to attack that they should come first in the posting.

As for us taking one of his 15 villages from Ph0b0s... hmm which of the Awaken members was supposed to do that again? A member with 3 villages, or a member with 4?

So what if you hve less villages, you can still beat players with more villages.

DeletedUser

If most of our players were in K32 I'd say you're correct about that. On a church world and with the majority of my players in K41 though it would be pretty optimistic but unrealistic to think it could easily be done.

I will share some correspondence from ph0b0s.... the invitations which I refused because I will not abandon my tribe seem to have led to this so it might be relevant. Overall I really dislike the threatening recruitment tactic.

Ph0b0s on 29.01. at 00:21
Hmmm the situation is complicated,
Let me make this more clear...

I dont have the need to boast about my tribe or our achievements but let me give you a small amount of our presence in this world by numbers:

We already have smashed several tribes and Many more players in the continent, lying in the top10 of the world, and our ODranking tells the whole truth about this!!! Any obstacle came in our way has been rimmed and i myself get horrified about those people power!!

As you can understand, we need to expand in every direction so when the time comes we wont gonna pass around your villages but probably over them!

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious! ...Ancient teller...

I propose you for the last and final time to join our companionship, as we are loyal people seeking for power and glory and could help us grow even more...
Take 5 of your people and come along!!!
I ll give you privileges and roles here and you wont regret it as more important and difficult enemies are waiting for us further than 32K...

Your tribe is almost dead, and only some of you could survive NOW...You are the leader and you are deciding the future of your people! Do not lead them to the rim but to the Glory!

Remember my words...

Ph0b0s
Leader of GRGods

DeletedUser

You will be assimilated! :p

I'm rooting for the underdog in this, it's a nice accomplishment to be holding that many attackers at bay, even if she has the morale advantage and they're not trying to hard. More importantly: that mail reveals that anyone willing to spy on Erevos will have an easy time finding a disgruntled member who was forced into joining.

Not bad for a first try at PnP.

I would agree with the title btw: if Erevos started attacking the duchess of Awaken with 9 members then yeah: they did declare in the facts. Whether or not all their members participated or not is irrelevant. It hardly ever happens in any war that all members participate in the attack to take out one, smaller, player.

DeletedUser

First of all, way to go verin sedai.. can't win on the battlefield but surely can expose personal mailings. another sign of your idea of war. Being a baron and diplomat for EreVos though, i strongly disagree with phobos policy on these matters and i surely didn't want you or any other underdog in this tribe - even if i didn't know about this "invitation".

I would agree with the title btw: if Erevos started attacking the duchess of Awaken with 9 members then yeah: they did declare in the facts. Whether or not all their members participated or not is irrelevant. It hardly ever happens in any war that all members participate in the attack to take out one, smaller, player.

Spoiler Alert: We didn't care to declare a small war like this on the forums.

DeletedUser

Spoiler Alert: We didn't care to declare a small war like this on the forums.

Let's take a look at this statement. Though you found no need to to declare this "war", many of us wouldn't call it such but that's beside the point, on the public forums as Awaken has so kindly done so for us, then why are you not utterly crushing them? Hm? Let's look at the stats here.

7 EreVos 1.465.498 1.627.701 54
179 Awaken 209.042 209.042 32

Note the extreme difference in tribal rankings, points, and members. This shouldn't even be a problem for a tribe as strong as yours, should it not? This is simply expansion, as you said. But as it appears by the, way, above stats, you are doing a poor job of. And to further that apparently you failed even further by attempting to absorb Awaken, whomever that might of been that mailed that, which was promptly ignored it appears. Thus far Verin Sedai and her tribe have done a remarkable job fighting back, and defending as well.

Devon Ride (214|383) K32 2,631 davidenko89 [EreVos] Verin Sedai [Awaken] 24th Feb 2009 - 12:36:06 Reclaim
Devon Ride (214|383) K32 2,665 Verin Sedai [Awaken] Ph0b0s [EreVos] 24th Feb 2009 - 08:10:28
Buttzville (233|320) K32 4,765 ZoZorro [Awaken] zylain [EreVos] 24th Feb 2009 - 07:07:55
015 GRGods (218|382) K32 3,945 Verin Sedai [Awaken] Ph0b0s [EreVos] 23rd Feb 2009 - 18:51:16
Andor (208|389) K32 4,641 F777 [EreVos] Verin Sedai [Awaken] 19th Feb 2009 - 01:45:09 Capture
<003>Topia (292|319) K32 1,888 joni219 [Awaken] galez [EreVos] 14th Feb 2009 - 03:19:32
015 GRGods (218|382) K32 2,638 theshearjoy [EreVos] Verin Sedai [Awaken] 12th Feb 2009 - 19:20:18
AMbigu (288|393) K32 4,001 aquental [Awaken] Kinase [EreVos] 09th Feb 2009 - 07:56:59
004 GRGods (224|377) K32 3,153 Meffan [Awaken] Ph0b0s [EreVos] 30th Jan 2009 - 14:03:22
|02| BaNaNa_FreaK (230|316) K32 1,416 MikeLovell [Awaken] bananafreak [EreVos] 26th Jan 2009 - 13:04:40
|02| BaNaNa_FreaK (230|316) K32 1,452 bananafreak [EreVos] MikeLovell [Awaken] 24th Jan 2009 - 18:00:48

As shown by TwStats, Verin has been able to actually reclaim, some of, her villages. This, as it would appear is a very sad showing for EreVos, espcially if this is just a mild expansion operation that should be done in the most effective manner possible. Perhaps Verin is on to something with this earlier statement.

It doesn't look to me like EreVos would be capable of picking on someone their own size and I predict their immediate collapse should they engage in a top 10 war.

Good showing Awaken, I'm rooting for you.

DeletedUser

Let's take a look at this statement. Though you found no need to to declare this "war", many of us wouldn't call it such but that's beside the point, on the public forums as Awaken has so kindly done so for us, then why are you not utterly crushing them? Hm? Let's look at the stats here.

7 EreVos 1.465.498 1.627.701 54
179 Awaken 209.042 209.042 32

Note the extreme difference in tribal rankings, points, and members. This shouldn't even be a problem for a tribe as strong as yours, should it not? This is simply expansion, as you said. But as it appears by the, way, above stats, you are doing a poor job of. And to further that apparently you failed even further by attempting to absorb Awaken, whomever that might of been that mailed that, which was promptly ignored it appears. Thus far Verin Sedai and her tribe have done a remarkable job fighting back, and defending as well.

As shown by TwStats, Verin has been able to actually reclaim, some of, her villages. This, as it would appear is a very sad showing for EreVos, espcially if this is just a mild expansion operation that should be done in the most effective manner possible. Perhaps Verin is on to something with this earlier statement.

Good showing Awaken, I'm rooting for you.

lol this is just 1 squad fighting Awaken not whole tribe so its basiclly fair fight its not EreVos vs Awaken its our west people fighting you :lol:

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter who and from where.
It's a coordinated attack to try and take down awaken. Thats more than enough for it to be called a war in my opinion.

DeletedUser

hahahaha oh my god it's an f*ing circus in here. yes we have a trouble absorbing Awaken. In fact, we are actually racing together, side to side, to dominate K32 as shown below:

1 EreVos 1,36 Mio. 265
2 ~RA~ 117.505 49
3 IR|O 112.055 33
4 LOPW 93.398 34
5 CBTF 75.173 19
6 Awaken 68.386 18
7 THE 62.061 11
8 KGDOM2 61.996 30
9 Myriad 60.335 18
10 LOD~ 44.373 22

Of course you are rooting for them fatherofthemoons - and of all other planets i suppose - as you probably don't like our tribe. i am wondering though why have you bothered enough, to search all these stats - not that i have a problem with that, please post away you guys, including you verin sedai. people must know and also care about this! but fatherofthemoons i am just trying to understand, help me out bro. is it just much free time on your hands or something else?
no offence as always.

DeletedUser

Of course you are rooting for them fatherofthemoons - and of all other planets i suppose - as you probably don't like our tribe. i am wondering though why have you bothered enough, to search all these stats - not that i have a problem with that, please post away you guys, including you verin sedai. people must know and also care about this! but fatherofthemoons i am just trying to understand, help me out bro. is it just much free time on your hands or something else?
no offence as always.

cauz i lekz 2 trollz xD

Nah, I'm just here to point out the facts. I have no dislike for your tribe, nor do I like it, its a mutual feeling. As I'm off in K24 doing my own thing. And yes I do have alot of time on my hands, so sue me.