EveVos declares on Awaken

DeletedUser

And yet EreVos Villages there outnumber the number of Awaken villages within reasonable supporting distance 5:1. I am attempting to remain neutral here...
While I'm sure EreVos is a great tribe, as can be seen by their dominance of the k, I just do not think they are doing really well in this war... the mere fact that we're still surviving is a testament to that :)

DeletedUser

oh well looks like we are nearly done nice job overnight ;) all thats left is some nice farms and 1 5000 plus pt village with no walls and no troops, but the clown did good job on my train was a nice battle, i take some losses but i liked it .

good work by our leader and our other members in the west for killing the support and the leader .

a very good battle indeed hats off and pants down salute.

respect for making it intresting for the last few weeks good luck for the future.

peace

respectfull as always

theshearjoy

but why keep noob attacking me from 10 years away across the map? (visago,nickel,eddielawson)if i gonna kill you if your an hour away , so if your that far unless your sending superman they gonna die, save your troop for when i start my way at you cause im on that way very soon. and yes you 3 boys/girls gonna get it like i promised ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are attacking you because our leader asks it of us

You ask, "why are you attacking from 10 hours away?" We answer, "because you attacked our leader and she asked us for support." Duh! We know this is a war of gnats against a giant. We know Y'all are clustered up around our leader while we are scattered across the whole K. Ya know what? I've been rimmed b4 and I'll probably get rimmed again but I and a lot of the members of AWAKEN don't leave our tribe-mates out to hang in the wind. It's called Loyalty!

DeletedUser

You ask, "why are you attacking from 10 hours away?" We answer, "because you attacked our leader and she asked us for support." Duh! We know this is a war of gnats against a giant. We know Y'all are clustered up around our leader while we are scattered across the whole K. Ya know what? I've been rimmed b4 and I'll probably get rimmed again but I and a lot of the members of AWAKEN don't leave our tribe-mates out to hang in the wind. It's called Loyalty!

what i mean why send fakes that are like 8 hours after any attack dont make sense at all, the support bit i get that of course because i wasnt born on a tuesday.

if your gonna send fakes at least make em look real i aint a giant been dealing with incoming and outgoing myself so whenever its a battle its 1v1 unless i send 5 attacks at once then thats coordination i just dont get the logic behind a load of fakes that are 7 or 8 hours between each other.

btw ill still treat them as real aka defend but why waste your time was my point. and i will be having them players main villages thats for sure

also i techincally didnt attack your leader i re took a village of our past bait, i only defended from taren ferry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64474

Ph0b0s, little correction, Boo! was the first to ensure a continent dominance.

BTW good luck on this "war", I know that you will take them away, the question is, how long will they last?

50% K Domination
1 K: 1st: EreVos (K32) 2nd: M 51 (K51) 3rd: *RS (K85)

Maybe with boo! and acaboo! they were first? I am not sure, but this is the only reference to K dominance I can find.

DeletedUser

And yet EreVos Villages there outnumber the number of Awaken villages within reasonable supporting distance 5:1. I am attempting to remain neutral here...
While I'm sure EreVos is a great tribe, as can be seen by their dominance of the k, I just do not think they are doing really well in this war... the mere fact that we're still surviving is a testament to that :)

please dont make assumptions on the ratio per player to player. wars are meant to be unfair. if a tribe has less players in a continent than the other tribe, its their own fault

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, could you clarify your previous post?
What I meant by my post is that Awaken is outnumbered and this war should have been finished ages ago.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, could you clarify your previous post?
What I meant by my post is that Awaken is outnumbered and this war should have been finished ages ago.

kk., simply put, outnumbering does not really matter in many cases. an exmaple iu can give is of w13. CHOICE with 25 members up against a family of 2 in the neighbouring called ~PW~. the family tribe tried hardest, war went on for 3 months but finally they gave up and merged into each other to form ~PWC~. now ranked 9 in w13. im sure the same thing might end up here

DeletedUser

Except I don't expect it to happen anytime soon due to the animosity shown between them... :icon_rolleyes:
I much prefer war:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

50% K Domination
1 K: 1st: EreVos (K32) 2nd: M 51 (K51) 3rd: *RS (K85)

Maybe with boo! and acaboo! they were first? I am not sure, but this is the only reference to K dominance I can find.

First you dont need 50% to make sure the continent is already yours (even though yes, boo and acaboo together added more than 50% before Erevos), you just need to make sure that you like double the points of the second tribe or sumthing like that.

DeletedUser

I'm still hanging on by my fingernails in K32 and from the look of other declarations on here it seems that EreVos are making more "friends".

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,045
Side 2: 168
Difference: 877

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 6
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,592,509
Side 2: 393,875
Difference: 4,198,634

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,133
Side 2: 20,871
Difference: 75,262

image.php

just putting this one to bed :)

DeletedUser

So that I don't have to repeat ancient history for anyone who may want to bring themselves up to speed... let's wake this baby back up.

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 17
Difference: 54

image.php