Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,395
Difference: 9,395

Sorry Slow start

DeletedUser92119

Yes! A declaration post! I have been waiting for one of these. And it was a good one :)

DeletedUser121762

My advice to PRO: DO NOT google “The Rim”... unless ya wanna find it under the “Humiliation” category later.

DeletedUser116214

1 mr meeseeks
116312_thumb
PRO 164.629 ODD

All that Off wasted on 1 village.
Pro tribes are being attacked from all sides from many tribes, considering O2 size and the massive advantage they have. 3 caps to 0 is really nothing to be proud of :D

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are just sharing our in game war declaration with the rest of the world. In order to try and drive a bit of forum activity.

So I tried to come up with something creative and interesting to read.

I am not sure anyone ever said we were proud of our 3 caps. And this is what drives people away from the public forums.

Plus didn't you try and do the same thing to get a village off us??

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 mr meeseeks
116312_thumb
PRO 164.629 ODD

All that Off wasted on 1 village.
Pro tribes are being attacked from all sides from many tribes, considering O2 size and the massive advantage they have. 3 caps to 0 is really nothing to be proud of :D

Every world there's always someone like you who can't comprehend the fact that war takes a lot of time. It hasn't even been two days and you're laughing about how it seems like O2 is too slow.

You want something faster that your ADD can handle? Go join the HP round.

DeletedUser116214

Every world there's always someone like you who can't comprehend the fact that war takes a lot of time. It hasn't even been two days and you're laughing about how it seems like O2 is too slow.

You want something faster that your ADD can handle? Go join the HP round.
Jesus, lower down on the sensitivity level.
All I pointed out to is how much O was lost on 1 village and not taken.
As for the 3-0 comment, it was just sarcasm.

Chill

DeletedUser116214

We are just sharing our in game war declaration with the rest of the world. In order to try and drive a bit of forum activity.

So I tried to come up with something creative and interesting to read.

I am not sure anyone ever said we were proud of our 3 caps. And this is what drives people away from the public forums.

Plus didn't you try and do the same thing to get a village off us??

Difference is, the village you lost so much on is in a sea of blue dots.
My attack on Eto was early game, 11 hours out, with just anti snipes as support.
Eto had by far the advantage on me, I just took a risk and went for it knowing full well there was a very high chance of failure. But meh, taking risks makes this game more fun.
And again as I replied Randomguy, it was sarcasm.

Makaveli The Don

I just love when people making provocative messages.

Why you dont speak of the Hype alliance hugging whole world?
We here to play war game and we will do it. It doesnt matter who and how many we waste. Troops can be rebuilded. We get the job done that is the main thing.

I think your attack on etoo was lunacy. You underestimated and still underestimate us as a group. Because if you would not, you wouldnt even try to go for it as there was lots of villages and targets closer around for you. I think you wanted to show off and post the world, hey look these noobs can not even defend.

But that is just my point of view.

DeletedUser110779

Chill
Oh no i lost a little off taking a village buhu isnt like i have it back in 4-5 days.:eek:

Mr. Cringer Pants

How much O was lost? Can someone post some reports for content sake.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Chill

Apologies, I thought you were one of those who really do laugh at how "slowly" a bigger tribe is taking to bang the smaller tribe. Some people have posted similar things and were not being sarcastic.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
image.php

image.php

image.php

Well they seem to be responding well to the eviction notice. Still slow going, but the job is getting done.

Side 1:
Tribes: O²
Side 2:
Tribes: PRO, PRO!, PRO?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,622
Difference: 34,622

chart

And of course many have left said tribes. So i guess in a week or 2, it will be time to move onto something else.

Last edited: