EVO fam. vs RAIN fam. War Status

DeletedUser

still here kb.....not just in my own home lol

Always nice to hear from ya mate :icon_razz: Troll away!

-

Now all that's really left is for someone to start spamming this thread up... not much else to talk about here methinks.

DeletedUser

indeed man...its been to long,these externals are crap......always the same names spoil it for everyone else

JOHNBOY15

Is EVO still in here fluffing their egos about how great they are? Is John still bragging about nobling a bunch of RAIN inactives and barbs in K75? You're right KB, they are a broken record. :icon_rolleyes: Do you know what EVO's stats against us would have been if I kicked out all of the inactives months ago??? I do, and I can tell you it would not be that impressive. I guess it's my fault for fluffing your egos.. bad DUFUS.. :icon_eek: :lol:

If you want to brag about 30 on 1 and call it an "Op" that is fine, it only goes to show how bad you must have got your butts kicked on other worlds to want to sit here and brag about that well deluding yourselfs into thinking the success is due to your 'skill'. I'm sure it makes you feel all tingly and warm inside like a bunch of real men on top of the world. Congratulations... :icon_razz:

and Able, you really are a pig. Not once in this entire war did you lead in first with nukes or even involve yourself in other "Ops". Actually not once in any war I have ever seen you in. You might want to brag about how your superior game play gained you the most points, but to be quite frank your 'superior game play' disgusts me. Your whole personal strategy is based on hiding behind your own tribe's team work with selfish gameplay. They key ingredient of course to team work is having a team to which RAIN has been in player deficit since the start even more that EVO's knows. It's alright though, I'm sure with your tribe wrapped around your baby finger they'll continue to clear the tough targets for you while you send your nukes off to clear inactives and brag along side John about how much ODA you have. :icon_wink:

It's good to see EVO's true colors that I have said all along continuing to come to the surface, just keep bragging guys because this stuff is golden. :icon_biggrin:

LOL what can i say to that but this whole time we have just tryed to be as good as u buffus lmao.

As for my k75 rilech was not inactive when i took most of his and got my stand in k75 and im sure u was not that inactive when i took yours last week but what can i say if its red on the map i will noble it as for barbs think u might need a count of where i got my k75 vills from or was u a way when i was nobleing your members lol.

And come on buffus give us a break u have done nothing but brag every post my ODD on this world ETC and u shot us down for point out we nailed u lol get a grip mate its a game and this is what world forums are for shame u could not have put up more of a fight rest in peace rain ;).

DeletedUser

Well from what i am reading there are certainly some sour grapes. RAIN family instigated the war... just before we were going to and i guess they knew that was coming. Winning battles early on is just an indication that we were not completely ready but once we got into the swing of things it has been 1 way and unfortunately RAIN players knew what was inevitable.

They did not all go inactive right away so you can hardly say we attacked inactive accounts, these players probably quit as they knew they could not hold out and their demise was inevitable. They did the right thing and passed sits which your players had so in effect these accounts were not inactive. If you cant noble them out quick enough thats hardly our problem, bottom line is they were still your members and in a war were valid targets, we just take what's in front of us do we not?

Bragging rights go to the players who have faired well, yes it has turned into tit for tat postings but they are still entitled to have their say. the latest op was well planned as have our other ops, this is teamwork to take down active players which is what i prefer. Taking your inactives is simply spoils of war and we did make them go inactive remember so if the shoe was on the other foot i am sure you would do the same.

KB mentioned not defending a small cluster in 1 K as he felt he could not expand from there well i had a similar situation in K23 yet am eating all sorts in that K to expand. That K is dominated with RAIN family members yet hardly anyone apart from KB has put up any sort of fight with me so well done to him. I can't wait till i get more vills as thats when i will really get going in that area.

DeletedUser

And come on buffus give us a break u have done nothing but brag every post my ODD on this world ETC and u shot us down for point out we nailed u lol get a grip mate its a game and this is what world forums are for shame u could not have put up more of a fight rest in peace rain ;).

I'll throw this out once... hopefully we're all reasonable enough to see the truth in this?

ODD and ODA ARE NOT accurate measures of a person's skill. It's a numerical measure of troops killed... nothing more. Buff didn't mention that at all in his last post... let the dead dog lie! If I see Buff flaunting his stats I'll tell him what for! (inside joke... Buff would get it :p )

They did not all go inactive right away so you can hardly say we attacked inactive accounts, these players probably quit as they knew they could not hold out and their demise was inevitable. They did the right thing and passed sits which your players had so in effect these accounts were not inactive. If you cant noble them out quick enough thats hardly our problem, bottom line is they were still your members and in a war were valid targets, we just take what's in front of us do we not?

Nobling inactives in war... its just an ugly topic.

Bragging rights go to the players who have faired well, yes it has turned into tit for tat postings but they are still entitled to have their say. the latest op was well planned as have our other ops, this is teamwork to take down active players which is what i prefer. Taking your inactives is simply spoils of war and we did make them go inactive remember so if the shoe was on the other foot i am sure you would do the same.

By all rights... brag away. As you've said, you've earned it. All I ask is that some modesty is exercised. I don't mind losing a war, its a game, its about as fun winning as it is losing if you play properly. I've just been around for forum spamming recently, so that's where I'm getting my kicks!

For the record... if the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldn't. It's simply not the way I do things.

[Disclaimer:] My actions, words, and declarations do not represent, convey nor reflect the opinion of the individuals that made up RAIN [/end disclaimer]

But when the winner gets carried away... negative emotions surface, and negative actions follow. If you follow me? :icon_neutral:

KB mentioned not defending a small cluster in 1 K as he felt he could not expand from there well i had a similar situation in K23 yet am eating all sorts in that K to expand. That K is dominated with RAIN family members yet hardly anyone apart from KB has put up any sort of fight with me so well done to him. I can't wait till i get more vills as thats when i will really get going in that area.

Similar... not the same.

I never had intentions of expanding into K63... they were holding support villages from a RAIN player that quit some time ago that were gifted to me. Those villages were also originally inside RAIN's backline core. The Evo conquers took me by surprise... roughly five days before able took those villages, I had the choice of whether to keep those villages and dumping the 20 farms they'd need each to survive the Able spamming that I knew was coming (those fakes were easy to read and incredibly unnecessary btw) and whether it was worth the effort to send the continous support down their I'd need to keep the village once more Evo player that would inevitably be involved in taking the cluster.

Economically, I decided my troops would be better used elsewhere... and with well over 200 nobles sitting around.. I quickly replaced my losses anyways.

In contrast... you're potential support was much more flexible... I may or may not of been sitting a few of the sorounding accounts at the time :icon_eek:

As for short return fire I gave you... I'm inactive too remember? :icon_cool:

indeed man...its been to long,these externals are crap......always the same names spoil it for everyone else

I heard that... that's why I'm throwing my name into the hat... for a while anyways. A fella can only take some much of these pointless politics :lol:

The W34 externals are like American politics 90% hot air!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL what can i say to that but this whole time we have just tryed to be as good as u buffus lmao.

As for my k75 rilech was not inactive when i took most of his and got my stand in k75 and im sure u was not that inactive when i took yours last week but what can i say if its red on the map i will noble it as for barbs think u might need a count of where i got my k75 vills from or was u a way when i was nobleing your members lol.

Do you mind repeating that in English, I really have no idea what it all means but I think a good sum of it would be that you are jumping up and down doing jumping jacks screaming look at me?

DeletedUser

is that it then.......

Pretty much.

The only the left is a clean-up... and with that silly rule change requiring the 100% ownership of all player owned villages, the family's up for a rather... monotonous task. I have to say though, that update just had awful timing for the winning party here.

DeletedUser

ah boys boys boys

Are you disappointed too ? :icon_cry: I am also... i thought Bufus is a strong player and would last until the end... seems he gave up... maybe he realized he's all talk :icon_surprised:
Sir was right! Damn, agian! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Are you disappointed too ? :icon_cry: I am also... i thought Bufus is a strong player and would last until the end... seems he gave up... maybe he realized he's all talk :icon_surprised:

indeed big dog......aw well smaller fish to fry now

DeletedUser

Lets hope at least they stay until the end and don't run scared like Bufus :)

DeletedUser75757

I said they would give up in 3-4 months at the beginning of the war, so you do have to give Rain some credit for holding it together for 6 months.