EvoKe's Calling.

sp.ag

Famlee as of Now, will be acting upon a new regime, its aims are clear, to bring a savour to the lands of the Core, it has underlined the factors for this, and famlee appeared to much of a "innocent name".

In recent times the lands of the Core have become unclean and have further more be tainted by those who names themselves as better than the rest, we within EvoKe wish to be save these poor lands, and free those from the depths of those uncleansed lands,

We are tired of being poked with a stick while we remain within our cage, we wish to bring to the people what they want and need, from this moment onwards, Famlee will be known as EvoKe and the unclean lands will be purged one by one,

Remember this day at this day will be remembered as the day EvoKians were sent to fight the demons within the tainted world.

Purge the unclean

Last edited:

Super fast

EvoKe FTW!!!

now i have to change my sig! again

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Purge the core, then the world. W33 this shall be fun! Game on! MEOW!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: wow good speach... :icon_eek:

(sorry for bad english)

Evoke... Mmmmm.... Evolve + SIKE = EvoKe.... good thinking... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, we had other names in mind, but that was the best :p

ps. damn i need a new siggy.

DeletedUser

I could, but.... I don't know how :p
tride to help u out

f2e225551f9c82ea10356c2098721f5b.jpg

G*Y!!! LOL paint FTW

back to topic: hope u take the K from any one who u guys hate.

DeletedUser

hehe ^_^ well death ty for that :p this will be such a fun war. And elite im sure i can have your siggy fixed for free :p meow

DeletedUser

i like this...

nice to see something happening in the core...it looked like people forgot about it with that map with a massive concentration on the rim.

Evoke i wish you luck in your endeavors and may you achieve all you set out to accomplish, make the core what it once was

DeletedUser

Nice name there guys :D reminds me i really need a new name as REBORN is just not doing it.

DeletedUser

Whew, at least you cant evoke natural disasters ;)
Theyr made when a world is created. You just cant touch them :D

Good luck with the purge. Im sure someday we'll be rid of those pesky math formulae, gods, dragons and birds.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you guys like the name. Now its time for us to go out and put meaning to it :icon_wink: