Evolution of EN87

DeletedUser93439

As it is always nice to see how a world grew and changed, I've been saving Alex02dsa's self-updating maps and made a GIF out of them for the 4 most prominent map types. Credit for all the individual maps goes to Alex.

Enjoy the growth of this world.

toptribes.gif

topplayers.gif

topktribes.gif

topkplayers.gif

These maps will be updated when I collected enough extra images to make a clear difference this will probably be in another month.
I will not be using maps other than what Alex offers.
Start date is 2016-08-19.

Images not showing? Check this thread first or let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119303

This is incredibly interesting to read/watch! Great job!

DeletedUser119433

This would have been really cool if it had started at the beginning of the world. Watch rage vanish. then watch the merge of tribes (S3xy into STD)

DeletedUser93439

The gifs have been updated. The publicly broadcasted ones are now only 5 frames per second, the first and last frames show for a longer amount of time.

Want to see a slower or faster version, go here and find the one you are looking for.

The slow one has 2 frames per second.
The fast version has 10 frames per second.

Also: Yes I know this would have been really cool at the start of the world. Unfortunately, I think that about EN6 as well, but my most beloved world already ended so I'm very late to that party.

kekua

The gifs have been updated. The publicly broadcasted ones are now only 5 frames per second, the first and last frames show for a longer amount of time.

Want to see a slower or faster version, go here and find the one you are looking for.

The slow one has 2 frames per second.
The fast version has 10 frames per second.

Also: Yes I know this would have been really cool at the start of the world. Unfortunately, I think that about EN6 as well, but my most beloved world already ended so I'm very late to that party.

Wonderfull job, love to see thees maps, cooky for you good sir!