Evolution of EN89

DeletedUser93439

As it is always nice to see how a world grew and changed, I've been saving Alex02dsa's self-updating maps and made a GIF out of them for the 4 most prominent map types. Credit for all the individual maps goes to Alex.

Enjoy the growth of this world.

toptribes.gif

topplayers.gif

topktribes.gif

topkplayers.gif

These maps will be updated when I collected enough extra images to make a clear difference this will probably be in another month.
I will not be using maps other than what Alex offers.
Start date is 2016-08-19.

Images not showing? Check this thread first or let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

While I understand that this is rather fast for some worlds, it takes half a day at this point to compile all 600+ gifs I make. I don't intend to alter them on the individual level. The current speed will already make for a pretty long gif if the world lasts for a couple months. Best example I currently have for this is UK27 which looks like this:
toptribes.gif

DeletedUser

Awesome gif idea, the Tribal Dominance map was for sure the best, because you can better track which tribes are which (since they change colors so frequently). I think Xisceoiz was alluding to if you were able to make the frames in the gif shift at a slower rate, as the other 3 maps go much too fast (at least for me) to be of any use.

Thanks for the gifs though :)

DeletedUser93439

I know what people mean when they ask that. It's a common question, but the problem gets resolved after a few months as you can see in UK27. The starting month is always pretty chaotic and I like how it shows this as well.

DeletedUser107233

Chaos is fun and so are the core K's.

Its just a shame the worlds are just so tiny, years back it use to take years to win a world and it was a war of attrition

DeletedUser93439

The gifs have been updated. The publicly broadcasted ones are now only 5 frames per second, the first and last frames show for a longer amount of time.

Want to see a slower or faster version, go here and find the one you are looking for.

The slow one has 2 frames per second.
The fast version has 10 frames per second.

DeletedUser93439

Updated. Have to do it manually for now, though the gifs are generated every two weeks.

DeletedUser93439

We've been working on our server (changing case, adding a drive or two, cleaning gunk off the thing) and doing some regular maintenance, the maps have been offline for a bit and a few days (about 5) will be missing due to that. Updates of the maps should continue as normal soon.