Evolve comes to the rescue!

DeletedUser

The fact you seem willing to discredit my entire TW playing ability because of this... does leave me somewhat bemused as to how you encourage your own tribe members, though.
Yes your 'entire'...
That word just got bombarded by your own comments thank you very much.

I encourage my tribe from time to time.
Just a small reminder:
Activity + Experience leads to Motivation/Dedication to the tribe and tw, mixing it with mature people(20-50yo) and their views on tw+reallife and u got a healthy tribe that wont let eachother down.
It creates more than just a good working/gaming atmosphere...
To be honest, i was touched to hear they (tribe) missed me after being away for a bit more than a week.
I didnt ask for that, but the mails i had were encouraging really not to stop the war/tribe/game lol like i would let this fun pass right by me... uhuh...
My character is pretty sweet actually, altho people here get to see the worse side as well :)
And inside the tribe i almost never have to show that side... as Bartender i gotta say thats bad for business.

DeletedUser

Neither.

But don't worry Cashbro, i'm sure that someday someone will stroll into your area and notice that you're actually there :icon_wink:

Hehehe, lets await that moment together and enjoy the green fields that surrounds me.... before they are turning into red fields 'again'.

DeletedUser

Yes she did, but in-game we have mails about it... that she didnt know if the attacks would continue attacking or not while her village was gone.
That should explain enough.

In game you have a mail, in which I specifically stated the reason I was asking was due to multiple points of view being expressed, and a desire for clarification. Much as I state in my own earlier post.

You do have a curious tendency to try and twist the facts of a situation to suit whatever impression you want to try to present to the public.

Brief word of advice: It's generally best not to use something one is happy to admit to - and in this situation, clarify - if you're trying to attack your opponent. I rather doubt the fact I had multiple sources of information, and sought to check which was correct, is really damaging me too greatly in anyone's eyes. And tbh... anyone who would choose to try and discredit/attack another player for asking a question, isn't someone whose opinion I gaf about. Oh, hey... guess what that means....

In accordance with the above, I will simply add that my original purpose in coming back to contribute to this thread was achieved, and I'm going to go ahead and presume anyone with the ability to discern the truth from the matter(s), has done/will do so, and depart again from this thread.

Say what you will. M'out.

DeletedUser

Hehehe, lets await that moment together and enjoy the green fields that surrounds me.... before they are turning into red fields 'again'.

If you're taking it literally, then the fields will always be green. Only the color of the village markers change :icon_rolleyes: And i'm not talking about the villages that surround you, i'm talking about your villages

Rulerofmiddleearth

I think that is exactly what he is trying to predict, in a somewhat hazy nostradamic way.

His villages will once again turn red, at the first sight of battle.

Tic Toc

Well, just today he decided to put New as an enemy tribe and send support to players being nobled... Congratulations, speedy gonzales.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Give him some slack, he is after all busy maintaining their forum-presence.

And if he keeps this up, you guys are going to crumble like a brick wall facing an angry pudding.

DeletedUser

News Flash The war Is over :icon_biggrin: Vesper merged into New

DeletedUser

Can the mod close this, I know people keep saying it, but this thread doesn't matter.