Evolve comes to the rescue!

DeletedUser

Theres nothing wrong with this thread... why lock it?
Just dont click on it... its really that simple dude.

DeletedUser51390

there is someting wrong with this thread though

its been dead since the 7th and you came back to revive it for no reason and no one replied with anything credible to what you posted

-Alias-

Theres nothing wrong with this thread... why lock it?
Just dont click on it... its really that simple dude.

Here you are complaining this thread is pointless suprised people are still posting, and you come here revive the thread double post to get it rolling again then when someone mentions locking it you get defensive and claims theres nothing wrong.

I think it's time to get what you want I hereby boycott this thread! Let it fall into the back pages of the world 33 forums as well as the memory of DDD.

DeletedUser

I know w33 needs a lot of active threads, but it could do without this one.

move along people.. nothing good to see here..

DeletedUser

Come on, like i told the other person... if you dont want to read this, just dont open it... u got the power!

To get back to the point about me not showing up here was due to a small vacation i had.

Point 2, going back on topic.

Tic Toc admitted even in 'Mail' that Evolve did sent more than just fakes.
That means the whole Evolve tribe has been replying here all kinds of bullsh*t about it being fakes.
Poor Evolve ;)
Was it so hard to admit it?

"Is the circle finally round" u wonder?
"Evolve came to the rescue" but failed due to their village(s) being nobled that sent the real attack(s).
What caused TT losing his 4 nobles + offensive army.

What a failure in this world from the old guards... im a shame of you guys seriously, especially cuz i played in other worlds in the Core with or against most of you all.
In the 'old days' we wouldnt have let someone like myself walk these fine green fields any longer...
Who to blame? Leadership? Organization? Pointwh*res? Noobs?

Guess u all have to swallow it and hide under ya desks to save some face at the least, after all those comments about sending in fakes... not supporting Vesper at all.... no link to Vesper as tribe...
Shame on you all who posted that ;)

End conclusion:
Its still coming down to DDD (rim tribe) vs Evolve/Vesper(failed=merged)/New
The fun alone to fight against such a high ranked tribes (top 5 or top 10 of this world) is my juice to continue posting and keeping the people from w33 allies/neutrals/enemys up-to-date about the real face and qualitys of those tribes.

DeletedUser

I don't want too add to this, but, lol. We aren't even focusing on you're tribe. If you want us too then we will be more than happy too.

Rizzler

Come on, like i told the other person... if you dont want to read this, just dont open it... u got the power!

To get back to the point about me not showing up here was due to a small vacation i had.

Point 2, going back on topic.

Tic Toc admitted even in 'Mail' that Evolve did sent more than just fakes.
That means the whole Evolve tribe has been replying here all kinds of bullsh*t about it being fakes.
Poor Evolve ;)

"Is the circle finally round" u wonder?
"Evolve came to the rescue" but failed due to their village(s) being nobled that sent the real attack(s).
What caused TT losing his 4 nobles + offensive army.

What a failure in this world from the old guards... im a shame of you guys seriously, especially cuz i played in other worlds in the Core with or against most of you all.
In the 'old days' we wouldnt have let someone like myself walk these fine green fields any longer...
Who to blame? Leadership? Organization? Pointwh*res? Noobs?

Guess u all have to swallow it and hide under ya desks to save some face at the least, after all those comments about sending in fakes... not supporting Vesper at all.... no link to Vesper as tribe...

End conclusion:
Its still coming down to DDD (rim tribe) vs Evolve/Vesper(failed=merged)/New
The fun alone to fight against such a high ranked tribes (top 5 or top 10 of this world) is my juice to continue posting and keeping the people from w33 allies/neutrals/enemys up-to-date about the real face and qualitys of those tribes.

That evolve member was quitting and because you embarrsed yourself here so much she decided to send her offense your way.

Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding and her village was nobled too early.
Nobles can be rebuilt, your credability..I'm not so sure.

You are nothing in this world, just an irritating fly.

DeletedUser

Will somebody please lock this pathetic monologue of a thread that nobody cares about but everybody is irritated enough by to keep responding.

Tic Toc

Side 1:
Tribes: New
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DDD~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,673
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,673

image.php

Keep on monologuing.

DeletedUser

lol are u guys still posting here?

Actually... this post of yours was the first in a week. And while I lost interest in this thread some time ago... and have quit w33... m'not overly cool with the things you're insinuating about Evolve here.

If you want to talk about 'misleading info', then let's take a look, eh?

Don Cashbro said:
Tic Toc admitted even in 'Mail' that Evolve did sent more than just fakes. That means the whole Evolve tribe has been replying here all kinds of bullsh*t about it being fakes.
Poor Evolve ;)

I imagine it's fairly impossible to admit, actually. As far as I'm aware... I was the only one who sent a real attack. Which wasn't due to hit 'til the 8th. Which was some time after this thread was started, when fakes were sent. Anyone care to spot the flaw, here? I think it'll pain my sense of inner logic if I have to break it down any more simply than this.

Don Cashbro said:

Hardly.

I was quitting W33 and W34 for RL reasons. I offered to suicide my troops on one of your members, as I couldn't think of a better target (in tribe terms - attack wasn't anything personal against the player, who actually turned out to be kinda cool to talk to), with the possible exception of Dr4c0... who were already in the process of being taken care of (one way or another :icon_twisted:).

My village was nobled before the attack hit, but that's about where your posts lose any connection with 'fact'.

You may like to insinuate you're somehow victim to an onslaught of Evolve attacks, and bravely facing down a top ranking enemy, but... c'mon. One suicide attack? That didn't hit? You really think you're in the best position to be accusing other people of 'misleading' the public, given the reality of the situation vs. what you're trying to get people to believe?

Don't even try and turn my quitting + suiciding troops into some great coverup and conspiracy about Evolve actually sending mass attacks at you guys, then somehow deceiving the public into thinking it was all fakes. S'complete rubbish, and hell if I'm going to let you get away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its just funny to see how some people cannot stop clicking on the thread overall.
The curiousity of those people who wanna look inside the thread i can understand too, but not the people that react in here to close the shop just because they cant stop clicking on it.
Try to controle ur curiousity and otherwise just click it away after reading.. really that simple kids.

Incognito: i like that ur still replying since u stopped playing the world, and u keep showing dedication/loyalty to ur tribe... nothing wrong there, afterall its just a game that we play ;)
Hopefully ur situation improves and u be happy once again.

About the ' victim of onslaught ' you might be right.
Cuz we have been drawning attention from some heavy tribes, what made us all 'giggle' over here and outside the tribe.. the responses i had were good.
But look at more than just the 'suicide attack' , its a whole puzzle that comes into place here.
One little part of the puzzle was the link between Evolve and Vesper that surely existed on a higher level.
And my ' inner logic' tells me not to hold you that high in tw-terms,cuz you didnt know that when u were nobled ur army wouldnt survive, and still hit?
Shame again :)

TT: I knew u were gonna post it thats why i told you we took over ~KOD~ and there were some old accounts being sitted that you guys takeover near your villages... nothing worthy... that makes the stats dont dissappear but surely plummed the effect of it on us as a tribe, in fact we grown over it and are ranked now higher than before without taking in new members.
My personal advisor says you did it purely for the stats.. nothing wrong with that but to come running back here to show us all that a top 10 tribe can take small villages 1-2k of a 55+ ranked tribe... just let me know when u gonna takeout the real DDD members and threats besides the little snacks ok? :)

DeletedUser

And my ' inner logic' tells me not to hold you that high in tw-terms,cuz you didnt know that when u were nobled ur army wouldnt survive, and still hit?

Are you an idiot? AI just told ya that the nobling of the village was done early by mistake. Try actually reading the posts made in response to yours before you consult your faulty "inner logic"

Goodbye.

Rizzler

Its just funny to see how some people cannot stop clicking on the thread overall.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

TT: I knew u were gonna post it thats why i told you we took over ~KOD~ and there were some old accounts being sitted that you guys takeover near your villages... nothing worthy... that makes the stats dont dissappear but surely plummed the effect of it on us as a tribe, in fact we grown over it and are ranked now higher than before without taking in new members.
My personal advisor says you did it purely for the stats.. nothing wrong with that but to come running back here to show us all that a top 10 tribe can take small villages 1-2k of a 55+ ranked tribe... just let me know when u gonna takeout the real DDD members and threats besides the little snacks ok? :)

So just because they are smaller accounts you don't consider them "real members"

Thats a terrible attitude for a tribe leader.
I am suprised you have made it this far, even on the rim.

Tic Toc

The next time I post in here it will be to announce our victory. That is all.

sp.ag

If you bother to read what she put, i nobled her village to early for the attack to arrive, as i was impatient it wasnt the fact she wasnt aware it wouldnt arrive, there for your "logic" of reading is dire, and you should learn to perhaps proof read just make sure your reply is valid.

DeletedUser

Hopefully ur situation improves and u be happy once again.

Many thanks.

Don Cashbro said:
And my ' inner logic' tells me not to hold you that high in tw-terms,

I don't think anyone holds me that high in tw-terms. That's not really a revelation.

But then again, I haven't made any (serious) claims that I should be regarded all that highly. Had I done so, m'sure Pervis could have shot me down far faster, and far better, than you're attempting to here. >)

Still, as you're intent on insulting me... let's clear up yet another misconception, hrm?

And so we have...

Don Cashbro said:
cuz you didnt know that when u were nobled ur army wouldnt survive, and still hit?

My but it's interesting how sharing selective information... or in this case, no information at all.. can put a spin on things, eh? But what's say we do the general public the courtesy of letting them in on the whole story?

I sent a suicide attack on the 3rd. It was due to land on the 8th. I was nobled on the 7th. And in a passing conversation I'd had with a highly experienced player*, I'd been told troops continue on towards their destination even if a village is nobled. Which I found mildly bemusing, as I was under the impression... they did not.

So when I was nobled, I mailed the player I'd been attacking out of curiosity, to see if I'd been misinformed all this time... and troops did indeed still continue on. She found this hilarious. Much exclamations of "OMG" and amusement all 'round. But she was also nice enough to give me a truthful answer, when... she could have just as easily said "yeah, sure they're still on their way!".

Not sure why this leads to the insulting of my entire TW skillz level, but what the hey.

If anything, this merely demonstrates that no matter your experience level, there's probably still something you may have wrong, or be able to learn, in TW. I'm sure as hell not about to disregard the player that advised me on this matter as a poor TW player now, on the basis of one mistake.

The fact you seem willing to discredit my entire TW playing ability because of this... does leave me somewhat bemused as to how you encourage your own tribe members, though.

* Who shall remain nameless, as they haven't actually taken part in this thread, and generally speaking I don't feel it's my place to name names, unless they're already involved in stuff. M'going to presume anyone whose opinion actually matters to me either knows me well enough to know I'm not making this stuff up, or is... able to recognise I'm not in the habit of lying/misleading anyone here. Truth ftw. >)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you an idiot? AI just told ya that the nobling of the village was done early by mistake. Try actually reading the posts made in response to yours before you consult your faulty "inner logic"

Goodbye.

Yes she did, but in-game we have mails about it... that she didnt know if the attacks would continue attacking or not while her village was gone.
That should explain enough.

DeletedUser

So just because they are smaller accounts you don't consider them "real members"

Thats a terrible attitude for a tribe leader.
I am suprised you have made it this far, even on the rim.

Not only because they are smaller - inactive - but also because they got transferred into DDD while being account sitted for a longer period.
As to what i have heard it were accounts of 'brothers' of another ex KOD.

Im suprised im still alive too actually, see it as luck, experience or just noob tribes attacking us so far :)

DeletedUser

Neither.

But don't worry Cashbro, i'm sure that someday someone will stroll into your area and notice that you're actually there :icon_wink: