[Evolve] Declaration Of War: The Gunz Elite

DeletedUser

I'm merely nobling your and your friends villages, while making it interesting on the forums as well. It's not like I need to ask my tribe to help me out on this one, I could take you on when I had one 1k village, now I have fifty 9k villages, so I doubt I need friends to take you on.

Anyways, it's fun, I like your bitter tears of despair. Gets me all ... excited, you know?

DeletedUser

anyways, just to add my 2 cents
this isn't really that interesting.

while making it interesting on the forums as well.
I could take you on when I had one 1k village

i doubt you could've taken on an entire tribe on when you have 1k - when you're not even near an academy.
if it wasn't for the support i, and other players sent you, you wouldn't be acting all big on the externals.

you're welcome, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i doubt you could've taken on an entire tribe on when you have 1k - when you're not even near an academy.
if it wasn't for the support i, and other players sent you, you wouldn't be acting all big on the externals.

you're welcome, by the way.

Those guys attacked with swords, spears and cats. They had all mixed villages, with techs at level 2, maximum.

I didn't have any defensive troops before the support arrived, simply because I didn't need them. They didn't send rams to tear down my wall, they didn't send nobles, and while they were attacking me and doing no damage (I always made sure they could loot no resources), I was tearing down their wall and timed my attacks to arrive just after their failed attack returned to their village, so I could slaughter their whole force at once, while they had no walls to defend with. When I had only 600 points, I was already farming some of their 800-1.500 point members in my area.

I quit that account around a day or two after I received the support, and I had been fighting them for quite a bit longer than that.

I never asked any one for support, until I had a bunch incoming, which by that time it was to late to have them cancelled. Figured if there's support coming in already which I cannot do anything about any more, might as well make it worth while and accept any future offers of support.

I was however, prepared to fight their whole tribe on my own, and I was doing quite well actually. Might seem a bit arrogant to say so myself, but hey, it needed to be said.

DeletedUser

Those guys attacked with swords, spears and cats. They had all mixed villages, with techs at level 2, maximum.

I didn't have any defensive troops before the support arrived, simply because I didn't need them. They didn't send rams to tear down my wall, they didn't send nobles, and while they were attacking me and doing no damage (I always made sure they could loot no resources), I was tearing down their wall and timed my attacks to arrive just after their failed attack returned to their village, so I could slaughter their whole force at once, while they had no walls to defend with. When I had only 600 points, I was already farming some of their 800-1.500 point members in my area.

I quit that account around a day or two after I received the support, and I had been fighting them for quite a bit longer than that.

I never asked any one for support, until I had a bunch incoming, which by that time it was to late to have them cancelled. Figured if there's support coming in already which I cannot do anything about any more, might as well make it worth while and accept any future offers of support.

I was however, prepared to fight their whole tribe on my own, and I was doing quite well actually. Might seem a bit arrogant to say so myself, but hey, it needed to be said.

you also didn't bother to send the support back after you quit,
causing some to lose more troops

and did all of us just send you support so you can give up?
no way. i wanted to see some real action.
apparently you needed a 300k account to show action.

When I had only 600 points, I was already farming some of their 800-1.500 point members in my area.

that's nice.
it's too bad that those 800 pointers were also like you-
academy-less.

i doubt you could've survived without our support.
i've lost a few hundred out of my thousands sent
and other players also sent some support, which means it's harder to break

you said so yourself that you were defenseless
if they wanted to noble a 1k village, they could've just nobled the barb 30 minutes from them
but nope, you had your vill stacked making it impossible for them

how would you feel if tge quit,

and took on a much bigger account?

DeletedUser

So were starting to see the real side of this coward who has to use a bigger account to take out a tribe he 'could of easily done with his 1k village'. And i know what your going to say next but i was offered another account... so what you had everyone send you support and do all your donkey work as your doing now with your bigger account. Because so far out of my tribe how many have you really nobled? because since your post when you said you were going to noble my tribe, i've only seen other members of your tribe do your work.

To tell you the truth i don't see why all the people who lost support when they sent it to him, don't attack him now to get their own back.

(I bet the reply back will be something like 'you noob' or 'i'm going to take down you' or 'i'm going to noble you' or something like tha anyway.

DeletedUser

No reply?!?!?

Nobody cares about this little brawl any more, I know I'm busy nobling in game, which leaves me with very little time to come up with witty responses to your baseless accusations.

Please let this thread die in peace, it has run it's course, served it's purpose and has now become obsolete.

I will not be posting in this thread any further.

DeletedUser

Lol, you only say this (Nobody cares about this little brawl any more,) because you don't people turning against you. Lol you make me laugh so much you really wouldn't of gotten anywhere with out that support everyone was sending you and being offered another account..... without it you would of died and made many of us very happy.

DeletedUser

Lol, you only say this (Nobody cares about this little brawl any more,) because you don't people turning against you. Lol you make me laugh so much you really wouldn't of gotten anywhere with out that support everyone was sending you and being offered another account..... without it you would of died and made many of us very happy.

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... reply...

I need to keep reminding myself to not feed the trolls.

Neh, I'll keep it simple: in the past month and a half, you nobled three villages. In the past month, I have nobled 52, tripling my village count. If you still believe your sorry excuse of a family tribe could have beat me, then I'll be happy to let you dream for as long as you want. Just don't bother me with your illusionary fantasies any more.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Lmao you seriously do still make me laugh still, yeah but that's because you have a new account i'm talking about your old account (yeah yeah i know that ones old news). Lol and yes my old family tribe i'm sure could of....... but the tribe i am in TDE would enialate you so easily.

DeletedUser

but the tribe i am in TDE would enialate you so easily.

I'm sure they are good at enialating. Spell check for the win!

Anyways, you are good at flaming people on the forum, but how about we fight it out in game instead of on the forum? Don't forget to send those grey horsies with those Spears.

DeletedUser

Lol your so funny.... and when i am bigger yes as atm moment i don't have a bigger account to be given for the war do i lol.