[Evolve] Declaration Of War: The Gunz Elite

DeletedUser

Good to see you keeping up the fighting spirit.

This game is all about fighting wars, so in my opinion it would be kind of pointless going for peace when the war has only just started.
I had no problems going for all out war when it was just me in my 650 point village, now I get support and resources from over a dozen different villages from the strongest tribes in the world. While the odds were stacked against me, they have dramatically turned into my favour.

How could I do anything else than continuing this war till the enemy is eradicated from the map? :icon_wink:

Besides, an active forum is a fun forum, an active world is a fun world. I'm just doing my part to make W39 a happier place to be in :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I have put a new post out on here because, Aemilia is absolutely out of order and harsh (it is explained in my post!!!)

DeletedUser

The retaliation has begun lol

The drama you mean ;).

Oh well, some drama is better than no activity at all. Might humour the players who aren't directly involved, at least I know victory is twice as sweet when your opponent is a sore loser and whines about it.

Oh, how I love to taste your bitter tears of defeat.

DeletedUser

Okey, I'm gonna support Red.

contact me igm Red, and I'll help ya out with some troops ;)

DeletedUser

thank you... i appreciate that some people have a heart on tribal wars!

DeletedUser81986

Wow we are starting get two teams now lol, and not just from the two relatively small tribes lol

DeletedUser

Don't tease him like that, that's just cruel :icon_razz:.

Wow we are starting get two teams now lol, and not just from the two relatively small tribes lol

You can thank me later if this evolves in a world war of epic proportions. In a month or two this is going to be the most active world of the whole of TW :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 4 incoming attacks now; one at HC speed, one at Sword speed and two at catapult speed. From what I have seen so far, it's more than likely there are no axes and few LC in the attacks, and mostly cats/swords/spears.

Thank you red125 for boosting my ODA so hard.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... You're in K31 just like me :icon_surprised: And I see you in my map :icon_surprised: And the biggest T-G-E will be nobled by me after some time. That leaves you no fun :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... You're in K31 just like me :icon_surprised: And I see you in my map :icon_surprised: And the biggest T-G-E will be nobled by me after some time. That leaves you no fun :)

There will always be other people and other tribes to attack ;). T-G-E is practice.

DeletedUser

There will always be other people and other tribes to attack ;). T-G-E is practice.

My tribe might allie other tribes. Then you can attack anyone :icon_confused:

Well wish ye luck anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are so mean Rob, so mean. :p I'll send him some support as well. You click the button on the left? The one with the capital A?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update:

Got 5 incoming attacks at the moment:
2x Catapult speed from red125, probably spearmen, swordsmen and cats
1x HC speed from red125, probably HC/LC/Scouts
1x Cat/Ram speed from Phsyco Pidgeon
1x Noble speed from eggandbacon16

Also got 16 incoming supports, although the first noble will hit before any support arrives. After that, it'll get close with defence trickling in while eggsandbacon16 is only 2 hours away nobling speed. Chances are though his noble will die once supports starts arriving, as I severely doubt he has a full nuke with lvl 3 techs ready at less than 3k points.

God, I can't wait till I get my first noble. Then things will really start to speed up I'd say.

DeletedUser

Update:

Got 5 incoming attacks at the moment:
2x Catapult speed from red125, probably spearmen, swordsmen and cats
1x HC speed from red125, probably HC/LC/Scouts
1x Cat/Ram speed from Phsyco Pidgeon
1x Noble speed from eggandbacon16

Also got 16 incoming supports, although the first noble will hit before any support arrives. After that, it'll get close with defence trickling in while eggsandbacon16 is only 2 hours away nobling speed. Chances are though his noble will die once supports starts arriving, as I severely doubt he has a full nuke with lvl 3 techs ready at less than 3k points.

God, I can't wait till I get my first noble. Then things will really start to speed up I'd say.

Seriously this world must be boring if this little fight is all that is happening...do I sense the quiet before A BIG storm?

Well I am enjoying this fight. Good luck Aemilia, kick their a.....rear ends.

DeletedUser

hm this is so boring.... -.-

Unfortunately, it's almost the only war that reaches the forum. So, it's not so much this war that is boring, but this entire world. Back in my days, roughly two years ago, the forum used to be full of wars between the top-20/30 tribes, it used to be about hundred villages changing owner here and there. The mere fact that a small and insignificant war like this one can reach and stay on the front page for so long, and attract so much attention, is, strange, to say the least.

Anyways, let's hope this escalates to a much bigger war soon, so we all can have some fun \o/.

DeletedUser80195

No Aemilia you make it entertaining. Its nice to have a laugh or two at anothers expense....