[Evolve] Declaration Of War: The Gunz Elite

DeletedUser

Yes, well this world is in what could you say....the in between phase were people are preparing for wars.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, it's almost the only war that reaches the forum. So, it's not so much this war that is boring, but this entire world. Back in my days, roughly two years ago, the forum used to be full of wars between the top-20/30 tribes, it used to be about hundred villages changing owner here and there. The mere fact that a small and insignificant war like this one can reach and stay on the front page for so long, and attract so much attention, is, strange, to say the least.

or perhaps, you like to talk about your wars alot

and the rest of us don't

DeletedUser

Update:

I now have received most of my incoming support, and it's safe to say T-G-E isn't going to be nobling my village any time soon. Last night another incoming attack hit, and red125 lost all his little brown and black horses. His whites ones survived, which I did on purpose, so he could see for himself what superior defence he is up against.

In K31, the offensive is starting to pick up speed. One T-G-E village was nobled mere hours ago, by a fellow frequent forum visitor sympathetic to our cause. Dozens of real and fake attacks are under way to the bulk of the T-G-E players, and it's safe to assume that if their tribe forum wasn't active before the war, it is active now, as many T-G-E members are panicking on their forum asking for support.

Seeing as I am not yet ready to noble, I opted to try and defeat the the T-G-E K31 cluster through fear and subversion. The following is a message I send to all 8 (9?) T-G-E members in my vicinity:

" Hello dear T-G-E member,

As you might or might not know yet, my tribe Evolution is at war with your tribe The Gunz Elite. Chances are you are asking yourself now, "woah, war, why didn't I knew that", or "hey, we have much more points than you, we will kick your ass!".

The reason our tribes are at war, is because your Duke, red125, used SH0CK3R's account to attack me, while he was account sitting for SH0CK3R (the T-G-E forum moderator). After red125 kept attacking me, I declared war on your tribe on the public TW forum: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=177262

The result is that now, top-10 tribes as Omen, SIKE, Jokez and Rx4U are all sending support to me, and some have even started to send attacks and nobling trains to T-G-E members. This means that some of the strongest tribes in this world are all working together with me to defeat T-G-E in this war. Some of you have undoubtedly seen they are under attack by far stronger players by now.

The only way you can avoid being attacked, nobled and lose your village(s), is to leave your tribe T-G-E. Your tribe cannot protect you, if you stay in The Gunz Elite, you will lose your villages and everything you have worked for so far.

If you leave T-G-E, and join a different tribe, I will scratch you off my list, and I will tell my friends not to attack you again. If you do not leave the tribe after reading this message, I will consider you as a legitimate enemy, and you will get attacked and nobled by far stronger players than me. Some of the people helping me are the #2 and #5 players in this world.

I do not have a problem with you personally, I have a problem with your tribe. T-G-E is my enemy, so if you are not in the T-G-E tribe, I have no reason to attack you.

Thank you for your cooperation."

Now, while Phase I of my plan is complete, the defensive building up of my main village, Phase II has been initiated and is well on it's way. My first nuke is being build as we speak, my Barracks is churning out level 3 Axes, my Stable level 2 LC, my Workshop level 2 Rams, while my HQ is racing towards Smithy level 20. I expect to be fully noble ready in less than a week, after which things will really start to speed up. Some players have been generous enough to donate resources next to support troops, to help me on my way to a noble faster. Many thanks to everyone who has send support and resources over the past few days, I now have around 8k+ Spears, 6k Swords, 1k HC and 400 Cats stocked, with more to arrive in the next 130(!!) hours. I have received roundabout 70-80k of each resources, all of which has been put to good use building a nuke and levelling up my smithy.

To everyone who has send support, once I have my second village, and it has decent and sizeable defences build up, I will be returning your troops and face the world on my own again. If you need to withdraw your troops sooner than that, due to war or aggression in your continent, just drop me a mail.

New developments will be posted here, especially reports concerning my noble attempts against the enemy later this week. Stay tuned for more news from the battlefront in K31.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'top-10 tribes as Omen, SIKE, Jokez and Rx4U'

Jokez is rank 11 ;) Rx4u have all but destroyed them, with more leaving each day :)

DeletedUser

'top-10 tribes as Omen, SIKE, Jokez and Rx4U'

Jokez is rank 11 ;) Rx4u have all but destroyed them, with more leaving each day :)

At the time of writing, Jokez was still #10 :icon_wink:. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, as most some T-G-E members don't even recognize those names, one even thought Omen and Rx4U were players...

DeletedUser

At the time of writing, Jokez was still #10 :icon_wink:. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, as most some T-G-E members don't even recognize those names, one even thought Omen and Rx4U were players...

Do you want more Omen support? I feel I should do my part for the community :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Googly just all-out declare on TGE :p

Before I do - which tribes are up for declaring?
I want to see at least 5 top 20 tribes formally declare on a PnP if I or another member of one of these tribes write a PnP for it :)

DeletedUser

Do you want more Omen support? I feel I should do my part for the community :icon_wink:

I should be ok support wise for now, but I won't say no to resources for my first noble, or you rimming some T-G-E members, if you can/want :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Googly for you I suppose I could put in a declaration for 82nd on them.

DeletedUser

lol why is every1 supportin 1 person he was a FARM everybody does it.... y int every1 concentratin on helpin people in the big war? =/

DeletedUser

lol... why is everybody supporting him he was just a farm everyone uses them, why isn't everyone concentrating on the real war between RX4U and JOKES?

DeletedUser

Fair enuff but if he's doing so well why is everyone doing his attacking and supporting him?

DeletedUser74702

Alright guys. I am officially pushing T-T into this war by sending a K of swords your way Aemilia. By the time they get to you though, the war might be over haha

DeletedUser

Update:

Please stop sending support and resources, as I have deleted my account.

By now you are probably scratching your head and shouting; why?

Well, I have received an offer I could not refuse, to take over an moderately developed account from a player that is quitting. If I would have been asked to do this in a month or two, I would have most likely refused the offer, as I like to build up a reputation for myself through actions and words. The reason I accepted the offer was because I had only been playing on this world for two weeks, which is a small investment if you take in account the fact that developing a good account can take many months of daily play. I decided to sacrifice the little reputation I had build with Aemilia, to start from scratch with the new account.

In a way, I feel like I am letting everyone down who supported my cause down the road, the people who send resources and support, the people who send fakes and real attacks to the T-G-E members. For that I would like to apologise.
I will be doing my best to refund the resources send to my village on the now deleted Aemilia account to everyone who has send some.

As closing statement I would like to say that while the account Aemilia might be deleted, the player behind it has not changed. I will continue playing this world, I will continue writing PnP and I will continue kicking stronger enemies in the teeth just for the heck of it.

On the bright side, I now have the nukes I need to finish of T-G-E, and bring this war to a close. It has been a fun ride the past few days, and I have each and everyone of you to thank for that, including T-G-E for being such a lovely enemy to fight and write about.

Those who cannot adapt, become victims of Evolution.

DeletedUser74702

And you couldn't have said this half an hour ago before i sent my troops walking 200 hours? Grrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

That is it. I am hitting back at Aemilia new account, when we find it.