[Evolve] Declaration Of War: The Gunz Elite

DeletedUser

In a non-serious thread trust Sike to go seriously into a declaration. Never use Sike while on W39 externals or invoke a declaration from Sike on you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

Do you feel dupped? Don't take it out on me. LOL I was not the one that dupped the guys.

DeletedUser

so is every1 still attacking us? .... if you are your doing it for some1 who like some of you sed couldn't even be bothered to tell you he was deleting his account after you'd sent all those resources and troops........ HE USED EVERY1!!!

DeletedUser

But he couldn't of told you that he was gonna delete his first 1 b4 you sent him troops and resources.

DeletedUser

But he couldn't of told you that he was gonna delete his first 1 b4 you sent him troops and resources.

He wasn't going to delete initially but got offered an account half way through, and he did tell us no to send troops and resources as he was deleting...so to say the least... you are talking about nothing here.

DeletedUser

I accepted the offer a mere 5 minutes after it was presented to me, and I came to the forum right after notifying everyone to stop sending support and resources as I was going to delete that account. So yeah, not really much else I can do about it really.

This was a light-hearted attempt to liven up this forum a bit, which has worked apparently as threads keep popping up and get responded too. As far as I am concerned, the war was successful, as it achieved it goal of raising the activity in the W39 forum. It's over now, I moved on to greener pastures, and I suggest everyone else does the same. It's really not the big deal some people try to make of it.

DeletedUser

I accepted the offer a mere 5 minutes after it was presented to me, and I came to the forum right after notifying everyone to stop sending support and resources as I was going to delete that account. So yeah, not really much else I can do about it really.

This was a light-hearted attempt to liven up this forum a bit, which has worked apparently as threads keep popping up and get responded too. As far as I am concerned, the war was successful, as it achieved it goal of raising the activity in the W39 forum. It's over now, I moved on to greener pastures, and I suggest everyone else does the same. It's really not the big deal some people try to make of it.

I think activity was up any way.

DeletedUser

Everyone does know and nobody cares except for those poor victims who have been crushed by his superior ability.

DeletedUser

Funny to see though how T-G-E has joined the Kraken family. Doesn't stop me from nobling your allies, your tribe members and eventually you.

Say bye bye to eggandbacon16 and the rest of your K31 cluster.

DeletedUser

Lol no i was invited and i asked if we could become part of the family instead. Anyway are you doin this on your own or with help? =S

DeletedUser

Lol no i was invited and i asked if we could become part of the family instead. Anyway are you doin this on your own or with help? =S

Family tribes suck, mkay?

Whether I do this on my own, or with help, it's not going to make you any less rimmed after I'm done with your tribe.

Enjoy your villages while they last. Also, better stop multi-accounting, or you might lose more villages to bans.

DeletedUser

i used to think that but i don't anymore.
Yeah it does matter cos otherwise it's not you doin it derrr. And all the villages that have been nobled in my tribe have been from your fellow tribe members.... and although big (IT AINT YOU) so therefore it's not you nobling me or my tribe mates it's your tribe.
at least have some self respect and try and do it on your own if your as big and powerfull as you say!
lol i don't mind i got those villages back =P =)

2004 Artemis

Yes, we're going to intentionally halt our own growth, so a single person can have a war of vengeance. [/sarcasm]

In case you haven't realized, this is a person simply expanding on the local noobs, regardless of who it is. You and your tribe are no different than any of the other villages I take...