Evolve & SIKE merge

sp.ag

Any given reasons I hand out to the public will end up in the following - Flame fest, however for those who are acutally just curious for the reasons not becuase they wish to create a flaming topic towards I or Wally for "huggle wars", both tribes were close to an end in their current states, we had both expected inactivity to set in, in a few months time but not as quickly as to date,

We then held an emergency meeting with both councils and had reached an agreement to merge however, we would need to chop off some of the slackers from the tribe, not this just being points (as we have lost some bigger players) but we also went on forum activity and overall contribution,

I and Wally agreed to both swallow a bit of pride for the sake of either tribes members to survive, as we have always been rather classed as "rivals", I will not need to state any further info, as it will only give more reasons to those who deem it fit to start an arguement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SIKE and EVOLVE are now a new and improved war machine coming to a village near you (batteries sold separately)

DeletedUser

No flame here~ I mean its Sp.ag. You never have to worry with him at the helm. He is a proven vet leader that garnishes mad respect on the forums. heheh. good luck to you guys^^

DeletedUser

wow! super merge , should be one to watch with interest

DeletedUser

waw!. nice! that would be great. seeing to tribes merge!. good luck to you guyz!

DeletedUser

hope the merge works out for you. I guess inactivity started becoming a problem, so you will have a lot of material to noble in-tribe.

/me votes for the automatic kick out of tribe after 5 days of inactivity :)

well, good luck

DeletedUser

i'm all hootin n' hollerin for you guys every step of the the way. But couldn't you guys get a better name :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

i'm all hootin n' hollerin for you guys every step of the the way. But couldn't you pricks get a better name :icon_razz:

We have a name, but wally was a meanie and wouldnt let the name the MAJORITY (thats out to him) choose be the name :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I can't say that i don't feel disappointed with SIKE (explanation in the other thread, i don't want to rewrite wat i said there.) But gd luck to you guys anyway.

DeletedUser

Please bear in mind we did what was best for us as 2 tribes baqttling a little inactivity... We just shedding extra pounds while putting on some muscle :)

Tic Toc

I agree, that in this point in time, a merge was a better idea than one month ago. I have lost a few Evolve friends to inactivity/world 36, and it is an awful shame to see any tribe be usurped by player's choice to not participate.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

It was a little discouraging tho, we had to act like we werent going to declare on Sike next week and............. like them?

But o well. First tribe to a mil point say ho!

DeletedUser

I am thrilled to see this merge take place and can't wait to see the effect it will have on this world.

Two of the best tribes becoming one.... Watch Out!

DeletedUser

No flame here~ I mean its Sp.ag. You never have to worry with him at the helm. He is a proven vet leader that garnishes mad respect on the forums. heheh. good luck to you guys^^

I guess that's right. Not often I read a merge thread with so little to none negative comments.

DeletedUser63072

Hmmm, the evolution of sike. . .interesting!
Now for a little cannabalism from these tribes.

DeletedUser

Interesting merge from two competitors?...well i believe we now have the first Super Tribe in W33 and rather early on as well. Well done guys, i hope it all works out for you. I appreciate all issues with inactivity with first hand experience of the frustration of it! hopefully your merge will reduce them, if not irradicate them.

Good Luck

DeletedUser

Cannibalism aint really my thing, but itll get me some nice vills...
Still sad to see some people go like KT :(
At least we will have w36 :)