Evolve

DeletedUser

STINK? Who they? Never heard of them. Can't be true, nope, won't believe it.

But yeah, we did. I'll let DITM or someone else post why as it's not my place.

DeletedUser

When Sike Evolves... it Stinks for the rest of w33? =D

DeletedUser

OMG! WTF? Why??? This is my first post here on the forums. And the reason i finally created an account here after 3 months is to voice my opinion here about this major event....

WHY SIKE? WHY? Why did u do it? Call me a fanboy, stalker or whatever, but i've always looked up to you guys, constantly watching your every step, whether TW or on the forums here. I believe by merging with Evolve, Sike has sent a msg to the rest of world 33 that if a tribe so powerful and dominating merged with another tribe, why not the rest of us do it too? Heck it saves a lot of troops and time spent in front of the computer. But that's not the vibe i've been getting from you guys before, since the start, you guys have been demolishing, steamrolling every other tribe into the ground, no matter how big or small --- a gungho spirit that inspires people not on the receiving end of SIKE's vicousness. :icon_razz:

But now this...and your not even called SIKE anymore...it's STINK now...:icon_cry:. I've finally broken my silence all this while because this really shocked me. It really *sobs* saddens me... Ah well, i hope some1 explains this to me because i find this so.... not sexy....

DeletedUser

I remember you from our mails....pure smex :p

But im gonna let DITM or sP.ag handle this one as well haha

DeletedUser

Well the official thread is up now so everyone is free to voice their reactions and/or sentiments there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OMG! WTF? Why??? This is my first post here on the forums. And the reason i finally created an account here after 3 months is to voice my opinion here about this major event....

WHY SIKE? WHY? Why did u do it? Call me a fanboy, stalker or whatever, but i've always looked up to you guys, constantly watching your every step, whether TW or on the forums here. I believe by merging with Evolve, Sike has sent a msg to the rest of world 33 that if a tribe so powerful and dominating merged with another tribe, why not the rest of us do it too? Heck it saves a lot of troops and time spent in front of the computer. But that's not the vibe i've been getting from you guys before, since the start, you guys have been demolishing, steamrolling every other tribe into the ground, no matter how big or small --- a gungho spirit that inspires people not on the receiving end of SIKE's vicousness. :icon_razz:

But now this...and your not even called SIKE anymore...it's STINK now...:icon_cry:. I've finally broken my silence all this while because this really shocked me. It really *sobs* saddens me... Ah well, i hope some1 explains this to me because i find this so.... not sexy....

I understand how you feel, but pls read the thread created by sp.ag.
It explains why we made this sudden move.

To be honest, I was surprised too. But, as ive stated in other places, im happy about the merge.

Rulerofmiddleearth

If "best for the tribe" is the acceptable excuse for merging, I'd say we all merge, so we can dominate the world and all be #1.

Wicked fun.

DeletedUser51390

If "best for the tribe" is the acceptable excuse for merging, I'd say we all merge, so we can dominate the world and all be #1.

Wicked fun.

Oooh, fear the power of the merge..

you act as if SIKE didnt have a 300k jump on the rank 3 tribe prior to the merge

seriously your tribe has 54 members we had 42 members pre merge and still had 300k more then your tribe did. now we havce 67 members and we span over 3-4 k's right now. Id say we have the upper hand here wouldnt you ?

and you have the nerve to act as if the merge is the reason for our sucess. get over the fact that we are better than you.

DeletedUser59416

you act as if SIKE didnt have a 300k jump on the rank 3 tribe prior to the merge

seriously your tribe has 54 members we had 42 members pre merge and still had 300k more then your tribe did. now we havce 67 members and we span over 3-4 k's right now. Id say we have the upper hand here wouldnt you ?

and you have the nerve to act as if the merge is the reason for our sucess. get over the fact that we are better than you.

couldnt haves says't better :icon_rolleyes: some mergers be acceptable, unlike others. Hey at least they still be 1 tribe an' nay family this early on! Also they haves/will be cuttin down the useless... so me thinks't be a very good move to get rid o' dead meat while still stayin in shape.

Sayak

Merges are common, I dont think ive seen a tribe become #1 without any minor mergers either way.

-Alias-

Merges are common, I dont think ive seen a tribe become #1 without any minor mergers either way.

Not only is this false, but it didn't happen this world. Sike had no mergers with other tribes.

Last edited:

Sayak

Well I meant as continuing to stay #1. If they didnt merge they would have fallen because of inactivy? Correct?

-Alias-

Well I meant as continuing to stay #1. If they didnt merge they would have fallen because of inactivy? Correct?

It's a possibility yes, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Sike may have inter nobled and continued at #1. The thing I like about Sike that not a lot of top tribes do is they actively recruit.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Unfortunally I cant seem to find the posts I made that stated anything remotely resembling what you just claimed I have said here.

If your going to have a hissyfit over the fact that someone aint fanboying everything SIKE does, you could at least stick to what is being said.

DeletedUser

I feel like a have a responsibility to respond to this. SINS unlike SIKE, accepted any1 of any skill level in K46 into the tribe, it didn't matter if the player sucked but as long as they were above rank 40 of the tribe. Now i barely made that requirement, but they still accepted me after i wrote a nice mail to their ldr. Whatever questions i had regarding the game, they answered and taught me patiently. And for that im grateful.

SIKE was a premade tribe. Their members were all of around the same skill level, so of course if they wanted to recruit any1, they'd have to be of the same skill level too. They had no patience (or time?) to teach any1. They were the elites, the tribe every1 wanted to get in.

So basically what im trying to say is that, you cannot compare SINS and SIKE. SIKE was like a well baked chocolate cake with frosting on top because it had time to develop PRIOR to the start of the world. SINS on the other hand started out in the world as just eggs, flour and butter. It was a rag-tag tribe, not a perfect one like SIKE. Just give SINS time.

And btw, now i see why Famlee was formed. I'm finally able to see some light, the world would not be a better place if the top players quit due to their tribe being inactive.On the other hand, i think every tribe is having this problem too. Its a world wide pandemic, which the exact cure, IMO, has not been found...yet.