Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/evolvedFakeTrain.js');
Public?
Public
evolved-fake-train.jpg

This script can be run from the Command confirm screen:
/game.php?screen=place&try=confirm

This is how the script looks like in practice:

This script gives wings to the new Fake Train feature built in-game.

With this script you can fill units with:
  • fixed amount of units
  • dynamically fill all unit types
  • dynamically fill a specific chosen unit type

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
Can this script be used to send support commands as well? I tried and It gave me invalid command ;/

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can this script be used to send support commands as well? I tried and It gave me invalid command ;/

This script is built to add on whatever functionality the new fake train feature built in-game has.

That feature is only available for the Attack commands, not for Support. So this script can not be used for support commands.

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
This script is built to add on whatever functionality the new fake train feature built in-game has.

That feature is only available for the Attack commands, not for Support. So this script can not be used for support commands.
hopefully the new built in-game one makes that feature possible in the future then ;)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
hopefully the new built in-game one makes that feature possible in the future then ;)

The fake train feature is pretty new addition on the game, probably we won't see an update like that happening anytime soon. This is personal opinion so could be mistaken here.

Reaction score
hey misteralb
thank you for your works. i really enjoy exploring this forum since net. scripts are allowed on german servers since last november.

is it possible to adjust the fixed units? i'd like to make my own templates.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
hey misteralb
thank you for your works. i really enjoy exploring this forum since net. scripts are allowed on german servers since last november.

is it possible to adjust the fixed units? i'd like to make my own templates.
At the moment it's not possible to have your own templates since the script has no such capability. I wanted to add support for that but it's getting hard to find time to work on that lately.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So this script I actually use it to cat barbs down (farm shaping). It really helps me cut down on the time inserting and deleting values. I click the the "clone first" button.

A suggestion, not sure if it would work with this script but if when you use it, you are able to select or input the level of the building you are catting and then it prepopulates it with the necessary cats to take it down a further 4 levels.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
So this script I actually use it to cat barbs down (farm shaping). It really helps me cut down on the time inserting and deleting values. I click the the "clone first" button.

A suggestion, not sure if it would work with this script but if when you use it, you are able to select or input the level of the building you are catting and then it prepopulates it with the necessary cats to take it down a further 4 levels.
I am not planning at the moment to add this capability on the script but will add this on my internal suggestions list so I can look at this at a later time and probably will work on this at that time.