Ex-Milked/Juiced

• Thread starter DeletedUser19130
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys nice to see you all still trolling around

Dt you should mail me in this new world when you start or log in your Skype :p

W64 has few of old Juiced players there

Nightmare1assassin

The feel of the game has changed a lot in some of the newer worlds with the scripts etc an the variety of people you meet. I miss the early day strategizing the most. Endgame wars aren't nearly as fun as the build up towards it. I'm considering returning to tribal wars to catch up on some friendly faces including from Juiced :)

DeletedUser

Only recognize one name in here ;O

A lot must have changed.

aloushka

Bump from Beirut.. Y'all better remember your support coordinator noobs :p
seriously.. this thread brings back a lot of memories..
nice to see you all here again.

DeletedUser

It's been years since I've logged on or even checked on TW... So much has changed. And what happened on this world? Who are Eagles? What happened to Juiced? I left when there was a lot of Juiced families. I kind of want to play a new world, don't know yet. Any ex Juiced or Milk members PM me. Good times back then...

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone! All I have to say is Geo is the shizznit and Juiced was the best tribe I was in thus far. Still killing shit under Underground authority in w65. Anybody want to chat just send me a message.

geomikajak

hahah-classic.some great memories here.
good to see some happy old faces'
playing 66 atm-say hello,but no nukes!

DeletedUser

I remember King James and NIghtmare1assasin, although it seems to be years ago

DeletedUser

Loved this world back in 09/10. TIT,KNOCK, NBG, PLG, REBZ, JUICED, TDL, LOOK. End game got boring but there was a point where all 8 of those looked good and many arguements were to be had.