Ex-rebelz

DeletedUser

Just simple questions I am wondering how many of my old tribe when I played are still left. Anyone from the old REBELZ still around?

DeletedUser

Of the top of my head, i think only usawarmachine, Vallefand and El Scampio are still left on w23 with their original account.

A few others are there too, but not on the accounts they had in Rebz.

DeletedUser

Did you just say its the original El Scampio? Since when?

DeletedUser

Original in the sense that its still the same player as when in Rebz. (With a constant circling of coplayers)

Its only the same player that ended in Rebz (Ginsberg)... but I get what you mean.

(Or at least, I think its still Ginsberg)

DeletedUser70013

Of the top of my head, i think only usawarmachine, Vallefand and El Scampio are still left on w23 with their original account.

A few others are there too, but not on the accounts they had in Rebz.

I'm still here, original owner (never had a co-player)

DeletedUser

Yes its still Ginsberg.

Good to see you also still there Hambone.

I know HG321 is also on an account somewhere.
Oh, and Djset if its still drunkotter playing it.

DeletedUser

usawarmachine

Hey usawarmachine did you start off in +DD+ the move on to rebelz? if so do you rember me and howz it going?

DeletedUser

Yes I did and curt was the leader then. (of +DD+)

Nope, not me. Never been in +DD+
But warred them a lot when i was in WWDDD?

Its long ago, so easy to mix up. I was leader of SPQR before joining WWDDD? - Very early days of w23, and there we shared tribe USA :icon_wink:
(And of course later in Rebz)

edit: on stats SPQR shows as GOAT now, due to the last duke changing the name when it disolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes that is right, WOW I forgot about that. It was a long time ago and I dont remember who lead that tribe but I do kinda remember you Nicola.

DeletedUser

WOW, I cant believe that my post has been the last one for a few days. Come on people lets liven up the place a little.

Paladin606

lol I just figured that would get some banter started.
00020472.gif

Last edited: