Ex-rebelz

DeletedUser

Its been a while hasn't it? I've left even before you guys went to war with NBG or was it the other tribe? lol

Well anyways I'm back in W56 trying to enjoy this game again, since uni is done all I have to focus on is exams :p

But it is nice seeing you here and still lurking here in w23 :)

haha, I dont really remember its been so long! Ah nice, Im on W54 and not doing too bad there under the name jinxinator.

Ya, Ill look for you on other worlds, how is 56 going?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why am I not surprised you are still an idiot and stalking me? :icon_rolleyes:
That, you can always count on from him:icon_razz:
Its been a while hasn't it? I've left even before you guys went to war with NBG or was it the other tribe? lol

Well anyways I'm back in W56 trying to enjoy this game again, since uni is done all I have to focus on is exams :p

But it is nice seeing you here and still lurking here in w23 :)
If I'm right in remembering you're accounts name, Gill used you're account to noble like 150 L00K/LOCK villages in a few days :lol:

DeletedUser

Why am I not surprised you are still an idiot and stalking me? :icon_rolleyes:

awwww im not that bad how rude :O an idiot you say? never >.> stalking you? hmmm maybe but ssshhh don't tell anyone :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If I'm right in remembering you're accounts name, Gill used you're account to noble like 150 L00K/LOCK villages in a few days :lol:

Yeap that was mine, I pretty much had more offenses than defenses when I left this world and I don't know about the other people who took over but nonetheless I'm glad my account did stay that long and manage to gobble up alot of people as I used to when I am still around :)

DeletedUser

haha, I dont really remember its been so long! Ah nice, Im on W54 and not doing too bad there under the name jinxinator.

Ya, Ill look for you on other worlds, how is 56 going?

We'll see each other again on some other worlds :) I'll be sticking for a long while in w56 well I until they manage to clear me out :p

It is really nice your still around.

DeletedUser

I am still around also... but playing a different allias on a new world..

I would love to get my old account back though if anyone has any info on that account of mine..(called massada..)

I gave it to another player who then quit not long after I gave him the account. changed the email of the account so now I cannot access it

maybe a mod can advice me.. Its simple for game staff to see that I am the original account holder of a now dormant account..:)

and REBELZ will rule forever..:)

Last edited by a moderator:

hg321

I am still around also... but playing a different allias on a new world..

I would love to get my old account back though if anyone has any info on that account of mine..(called massada..)

I gave it to another player who then quit not long after I gave him the account. changed the email of the account so now I cannot access it

maybe a mod can advice me.. Its simple for game staff to see that I am the original account holder of a now dormant account..:)

and REBELZ will rule forever..:)

that account deleted almost 2 years ago

DeletedUser

according to TW stats its still exists....

and I cannot recreate it as it already exists..:(

I dont want to be back on 23... I just want the account back..:)

hg321

It might be active on another world but its gone from w23

Name First seen Last seen
massada 2008-07-30 19:38 2009-12-15 04:14

DeletedUser

I quit early on in Rebelz' development, but was around for their first month or so under my old name- ShuCommander. Had a lot of fun then. :p

Glad to see that there's still one member of Rebelz left, holding the torch with a solid 25m points. :)